Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

When Are We Going To Have Another Evi Edna Ogoli-ogosi: - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / When Are We Going To Have Another Evi Edna Ogoli-ogosi: (1746 Views)

Help!!! I Need The Lyrics Of The Song 'message To The Youth' By Evi Edna Oghili / Evi-Edna Ogholi, Nigeria's Queen Of Reggae / Where Is Evi Edna Ogholi? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Are We Going To Have Another Evi Edna Ogoli-ogosi: by evalasthn: 10:34am On Feb 24, 2010
, remember her? The Queen of Nigerian Reggae that made hits like Ririovara , Oghene Me , Message to the Youths, Look Before You Cross, Jealousy and Happy Birthday amongst others. unless your a 90's person, you might not really know her. I wonder where She and her family is. She is no doubt Nigeria's best female reggae musician and is highly loved and missed by her fans. i wish she could come back just like Pa Fatai Rolling Dollars did now that the music industry is big, and take her position and money.
I also will love to see more conscious reggae singers (esp females) in Nigeria. I know they exist but most of them don't want to face discrimination because most people see reggae musicians as weed heads and irresponsible people and that's not true. some reggae singers don't even smoke weed or drink alcohol, e.g Lucky Dube (doesn't smoke weed). root reggae fans are many in this country and are ready to support reggae artist.
bless

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Babeeboi - Kinda Badt Guyz (from eLDee's Top Talent Project) / Which Radio Station In Kano Has The Highest Listernership / (download This Mad Hit Track) Pepenazi Ft Olamide -illegal . link here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.