Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Give Heed To The Cumming Of Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Give Heed To The Cumming Of Jesus (468 Views)

Heed To My Advice Or... / Take Heed Of False Prophecies! / “Blood Of Jesus” Drink Sold For N2,000 In Akwa Ibom (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Give Heed To The Cumming Of Jesus by YahwehPenis: 2:16pm On Sep 05, 2017
Give head to the cumming of Jesus. The condomnation of Jesus sha make the artists and d seeners wallow in pain et-anally. As Moses inserted d stick of joy(joystick of God) inside d red sea, it parted ways for the israelites to cum into d holey promise land. So I say, passover into the condom of God.
Jesus say, Behold I cum quickly and my award is with me to give to everyone according to his whoree(ker) s. Revelation 22:12-14

Be a whoree(ker) in d backyard of God in Jesus name.

(1) (Reply)

Ebube Muonso And Mbaka War Of Words Update: Ebube Muonso Says Its A Fallacy. Dec / You Damn Lucky / Plz I Need A Sincere Answer To This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.