Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Wilson Joshua Blasts Odera Nwobu For Releasing Video Of Dead Okwy Chukwujekwu - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wilson Joshua Blasts Odera Nwobu For Releasing Video Of Dead Okwy Chukwujekwu (51536 Views)

Odira Nwobu And Chikamso Ozonigbo Pictured Together (photos) / Nwobu Odira: 'Short Boys Like Us, Na Them Dey Rush Us' / Okwy Chukwujekwu "Main Bossman" Is Dead (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wilson Joshua Blasts Odera Nwobu For Releasing Video Of Dead Okwy Chukwujekwu by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:01pm On Sep 05, 2017
Criis:

Early today, a story broke of a popular white artist who took pictures of workers on a queue and posted on IG to shame them.

She never expected the backlash she received and was forced to delete Her IG account.

Whites do dumb things on the Internet too
Exactly my point. Stupidity is not racially transmitted or emitted.

1 Like

Re: Wilson Joshua Blasts Odera Nwobu For Releasing Video Of Dead Okwy Chukwujekwu by greatman247(m): 9:04pm On Sep 05, 2017
ayxmania:
It doesn't make sense really. We should respect the dead.

So true and we'll said. You said it all.

1 Like

Re: Wilson Joshua Blasts Odera Nwobu For Releasing Video Of Dead Okwy Chukwujekwu by Coldfeets: 9:04pm On Sep 05, 2017
Allah, the thing taya me I swear.

The way people jus dey upload every little that happen to them to social media eh, e come be like say people are really really mad.

No sense at all.

Na like dat one of my neighbour take hear say im child die as even friends wey dey abroad begin call am dey express their sympathy whereas the poor man and wife never even hear say their son die.

I thank God say the man no die of heart attack that day.

Dis na wetin social media frenzy don dey cause for us nowadays.

Everything wey happen must come social media.

My landlord beat im wife, fiam, I don carry am come nairaland.

Pesin develop small headache, fiam, e don reach facebook.

Pesin eat rice for birthday, ordinary rice o, fiam, e don reach twitter.

Pesin tell pesin say im wan marry am, fiam, dem do carry pre_wedding photos madness dey disturb everybody for social media.

I jus dey laff all of una wey been dey get this type of mental social media sickness.

One thing una no jus dey remember be say, THE INTERNET NEVER FORGETS.

One day, you must to definitely have one or two reasons to regret exposing your privacy to the whole world.

Ndi ala. angry

1 Like

Re: Wilson Joshua Blasts Odera Nwobu For Releasing Video Of Dead Okwy Chukwujekwu by hopkinsnoni(m): 9:05pm On Sep 05, 2017
We are not responsible for your lack of comprehension of simple English.

Anjepo:
Sorry, I don't understand your point.
Are you trying to say he's wrong to announce the death or wrong to show his face while announcing the death?
I am not understanding
Re: Wilson Joshua Blasts Odera Nwobu For Releasing Video Of Dead Okwy Chukwujekwu by AngelicBeing: 9:05pm On Sep 05, 2017
Keneking:
Buhari sef
Wetin Buhari do you tongue

Re: Wilson Joshua Blasts Odera Nwobu For Releasing Video Of Dead Okwy Chukwujekwu by Superbo155(m): 9:05pm On Sep 05, 2017
That's very bad
Re: Wilson Joshua Blasts Odera Nwobu For Releasing Video Of Dead Okwy Chukwujekwu by Etianwanokon: 9:07pm On Sep 05, 2017
Insult to the dead.
Re: Wilson Joshua Blasts Odera Nwobu For Releasing Video Of Dead Okwy Chukwujekwu by MiguelKingII(m): 9:09pm On Sep 05, 2017
When you celebrate the wrong people this is what you get, am not surprised Nigerian yeyebrities SMH undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Wilson Joshua Blasts Odera Nwobu For Releasing Video Of Dead Okwy Chukwujekwu by benzems(m): 9:09pm On Sep 05, 2017
Some people are just heartless
how can you video a dead young man
You are not to video any dead person
Just baddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
Re: Wilson Joshua Blasts Odera Nwobu For Releasing Video Of Dead Okwy Chukwujekwu by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 05, 2017
Its only in Nigeria people do that because we don't have regards for the living not to talk of the dead
Naija i hail ooooo

1 Like

Re: Wilson Joshua Blasts Odera Nwobu For Releasing Video Of Dead Okwy Chukwujekwu by TUTU147: 9:12pm On Sep 05, 2017
That is very very Wrong ,we should have respect for dead friends and relatives .RIP Bossman .

1 Like

Re: Wilson Joshua Blasts Odera Nwobu For Releasing Video Of Dead Okwy Chukwujekwu by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 05, 2017
We are exposed to so many things to the point we do not realize it is not normal. Until you take a trip to other people's countries you will never realize that this country is not a zoo, but less than a zoo. Do not get me wrong friends, in the zoo, even animals are respected. In our country, animals including snakes are killed, cooked and eaten. It becomes the centerpiece of our frontpages. That is why I said we are less than a zoo. Nnamdi Kanu was conservative. If you are mad at me for this statement, I am sorry to inform you that your own President called us Monkeys and Baboon, and his beautiful massage therapist wife called Jackals, Hyenas, and even called the husband a Lion King. Although rats where able to chase the lion king. A lion running away from a rat. We are indeed animals. That is the zoo.

Regarding that late actor, he is supposed to see it coming. His weight was an insult to his body mass index. I call it unintentional suicide.

His Soul is at a much better place now.

5 Likes

Re: Wilson Joshua Blasts Odera Nwobu For Releasing Video Of Dead Okwy Chukwujekwu by Ishilove: 9:33pm On Sep 05, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
this is the sad state of social media and its BS.... if there is an accident today, people will 1st get their phone out before helping someone... a house is on fire, same shiiit... its the new trend these days!
It's a crisis, man! People are losing their humanity

1 Like

Re: Wilson Joshua Blasts Odera Nwobu For Releasing Video Of Dead Okwy Chukwujekwu by HMZi: 9:33pm On Sep 05, 2017
naijaboy756:
Making a video of it may not be bad for record purposes...

Posting it on social media maybe the issue
Thank you........
Re: Wilson Joshua Blasts Odera Nwobu For Releasing Video Of Dead Okwy Chukwujekwu by Aguiyi13(m): 9:33pm On Sep 05, 2017
Excuse me. Which of them is Odera ?
Re: Wilson Joshua Blasts Odera Nwobu For Releasing Video Of Dead Okwy Chukwujekwu by friendl: 9:40pm On Sep 05, 2017
Nigeria will make videos of anything ,his friend is a bad friend ,he didn't show any sign that he was sad
Re: Wilson Joshua Blasts Odera Nwobu For Releasing Video Of Dead Okwy Chukwujekwu by ooshinibos: 9:43pm On Sep 05, 2017
who gave Nigerian access to internet and smart fones ..this is the result o

1 Like

Re: Wilson Joshua Blasts Odera Nwobu For Releasing Video Of Dead Okwy Chukwujekwu by Tedassie(m): 9:46pm On Sep 05, 2017
That was a barbaric and thoughtless act in display,i was not in the least disappointed. Ironically,a lot of people were against the implementation of a social media bill....look at the rubbish that pervades the cyberspace in this clime...pfft
Re: Wilson Joshua Blasts Odera Nwobu For Releasing Video Of Dead Okwy Chukwujekwu by blessedweapon(m): 9:53pm On Sep 05, 2017
jiinxed:
This boy that has kept failing all his optometry exams in imsu. grin

Trying to seek relevance. C'mon get out of here.

Lol...... So you know him in medical college.......
Re: Wilson Joshua Blasts Odera Nwobu For Releasing Video Of Dead Okwy Chukwujekwu by IamDaniella: 9:56pm On Sep 05, 2017
Aguiyi13:
Excuse me. Which of them is Odera ?

This the Mr.Man called Odera

Re: Wilson Joshua Blasts Odera Nwobu For Releasing Video Of Dead Okwy Chukwujekwu by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 05, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
He mentioned blacks? Blacks? Isn't that line just stupid? What has social media stupidity got to do with black skin?

We Africans have been abusing social media for a while now. people upload dead bodies on social media n type rip as if it was a goat or chicken that died.

1 Like

Re: Wilson Joshua Blasts Odera Nwobu For Releasing Video Of Dead Okwy Chukwujekwu by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 05, 2017
naijaboy756:
Making a video of it may not be bad for record purposes...

Posting it on social media maybe the issue

Pls explain what u will do with such a record.

1 Like

Re: Wilson Joshua Blasts Odera Nwobu For Releasing Video Of Dead Okwy Chukwujekwu by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 05, 2017
Criis:

Early today, a story broke of a popular white artist who took pictures of workers on a queue and posted on IG to shame them.

She never expected the backlash she received and was forced to delete Her IG account.

Whites do dumb things on the Internet too

Ur example. is noted.

But it's quite different from this. Nigerians have now learned to upload dead peoples pictures online n it's so much becoming a norm like people think it's actually cool.
Re: Wilson Joshua Blasts Odera Nwobu For Releasing Video Of Dead Okwy Chukwujekwu by Kobicove(m): 10:05pm On Sep 05, 2017
It was an utterly immature act...

Was he hoping to win a prize for being the first to announce his friend's death? undecided
Re: Wilson Joshua Blasts Odera Nwobu For Releasing Video Of Dead Okwy Chukwujekwu by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 05, 2017
AngelicBeing:

under his regime, Nigerians are now uploading videos of dead people online.grin
Re: Wilson Joshua Blasts Odera Nwobu For Releasing Video Of Dead Okwy Chukwujekwu by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 05, 2017
AngelicBeing:

Re: Wilson Joshua Blasts Odera Nwobu For Releasing Video Of Dead Okwy Chukwujekwu by IamDaniella: 10:10pm On Sep 05, 2017
PrecisionFx:

I wonder oh....as if na burial video

Pls explain what u will do with such a record.
Re: Wilson Joshua Blasts Odera Nwobu For Releasing Video Of Dead Okwy Chukwujekwu by AngelicBeing: 10:13pm On Sep 05, 2017
PrecisionFx:

sad

Re: Wilson Joshua Blasts Odera Nwobu For Releasing Video Of Dead Okwy Chukwujekwu by Kokaine(m): 10:13pm On Sep 05, 2017
subtlemee:
I can't still believe he's dead cry so many people wouldn't have believed either without thee video,I guess since it's not graphic that's why he shared it
sense fall on you
Re: Wilson Joshua Blasts Odera Nwobu For Releasing Video Of Dead Okwy Chukwujekwu by belindar: 10:13pm On Sep 05, 2017
I have said i many times many Nigerian use social media for the wrong purpose. The so called celebrities is the worst.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wilson Joshua Blasts Odera Nwobu For Releasing Video Of Dead Okwy Chukwujekwu by belindar: 10:14pm On Sep 05, 2017
I have said i many times many Nigerian use social media for the wrong purpose. The so called celebrities are the worst.
Re: Wilson Joshua Blasts Odera Nwobu For Releasing Video Of Dead Okwy Chukwujekwu by 1metre: 10:16pm On Sep 05, 2017
Anjepo:
Sorry, I don't understand your point.
Are you trying to say he's wrong to announce the death or wrong to show his face while announcing the death?
I am not understanding
get your senses straight.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) / Emily Faye: Adunni Ade With Her Mother On Sick Bed (Photos) / Olayinka Solomon Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.