Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

"Our Marriage Partner"- Make Or Mare Our Destiny! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Our Marriage Partner"- Make Or Mare Our Destiny! (1312 Views)

My Wife Always Threatens To Leave Our Marriage Anytime We Have Issues / Wife Eloped With Her Lover After Our Marriage / Our Marriage Maybe Seriously Falling Apart: Please Advise Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Our Marriage Partner"- Make Or Mare Our Destiny! by BBBlaze: 7:24pm On Sep 05, 2017
YOUR MARRIAGE PARTNER AND YOUR DESTINY===BE CAREFUL WHOM YOU MARRY;:::::

Marriage is very important in life and spiritual destiny.The worst mistake anyone can make is the mistake of marrying the wrong marriage partner.2 Corinthians 6:14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

Your marriage partner will either take you FAR, HIGH, BACK or STAGNANT...Samson married DELILAH and his destiny was DESTROYED... When Delilah saw that he had told her everything, she sent word to the rulers of the Philistines, “Come back once more; he has told me everything.” So the rulers of the Philistines returned with the silver in their hands. 19 After putting him to sleep on her lap, she called for someone to shave off the seven braids of his hair, and so began to subdue him.[c] And his strength left him.Judges16: 8-19. Spiritual life, gifts, potentials, talents,reputation can be lost, WASTED, underutilized IF you have the wrong marriage partner.

You want to fly like an eagle ,they want to move like a snail. Iron sharpenth Iron. Abigail married a fool who continually behaved FOOLISHLY until God struck him and he died and she later married the king. 38 About ten days later, the Lord struck Nabal and he died.39 When David heard that Nabal was dead, he said, “Praise be to the Lord, who has upheld my cause against Nabal for treating me with contempt. He has kept his servant from doing wrong and has brought Nabal’s wrongdoing down on his own head.”Then David sent word to Abigail, asking her to become his wife. 40 His servants went to Carmel and said to Abigail, “David has sent us to you to take you to become his wife.”41 She bowed down with her face to the ground and said, “I am your servant and am ready to serve you and wash the feet of my lord’s servants.” 42 Abigail quickly got on a donkey and, attended by her five female servants, went with David’s messengers and became his wife.1Samuel 25:38-42

If YOU MARRY a cursed person, ur life will be forever CURSED. If YOU MARRY a SLAYER dat slayed wrongly, ur life and destiny will be SLAYED. Are u aware that a CURSED partner can crumble ur billions of naira worth wealth within a twinkling of an eye.....IF u marry a killer, the blood of those killed will FOLLOW U even into the theatre....BE CAREFUL WHOM YOU MARRY....UR PARTNER CAN BE a BLESSING or a CURSE To ur Life and destiny.

Wait on God for your "pair"... Seek God first and diligently for him to grant you your "marriage partner".

1 Share

Re: "Our Marriage Partner"- Make Or Mare Our Destiny! by internationalman(m): 8:04pm On Sep 05, 2017
it's a mare destiny for some people, while some have dated their destined wife as one of their numerous girlfriends in the past.
Re: "Our Marriage Partner"- Make Or Mare Our Destiny! by Zilifish: 12:26am On Sep 06, 2017
internationalman:
it's a mare destiny for some people, while some have dated their destined wife as one of their numerous girlfriends in the past.

HAPPENING TO ME cry

1 Like

Re: "Our Marriage Partner"- Make Or Mare Our Destiny! by internationalman(m): 8:35am On Sep 06, 2017
Zilifish:

HAPPENING TO ME cry
sorry Pele.. Is she married now, I mean d one u dated..
Re: "Our Marriage Partner"- Make Or Mare Our Destiny! by Zilifish: 11:32am On Sep 06, 2017
internationalman:

sorry Pele..
Is she married now, I mean d one u dated..

No shes not
Re: "Our Marriage Partner"- Make Or Mare Our Destiny! by nawtibownie: 12:33pm On Sep 06, 2017
internationalman:

Well, I do believe that if two people were made for each other, destiny has a way it brings them back together, leaving them to setting personal differences aside and work better in love together for the future.

1 Like

Re: "Our Marriage Partner"- Make Or Mare Our Destiny! by BBBlaze: 3:59pm On Sep 06, 2017
nawtibownie:

Well, I do believe that if two people were made for each other, destiny has a way it brings them back together, leaving them to setting personal differences aside and work better in love together for the future.

Nevertheless, it still boils down to "seeking the face of God", before destiny can take its full course.

*don't forget, the devil can give you his own destiny or manipulate your destiny, so you have to be very much alert spiritually*
Re: "Our Marriage Partner"- Make Or Mare Our Destiny! by internationalman(m): 4:25pm On Sep 06, 2017
nawtibownie:

U think But aside our God giving Destiny some of us still chose our own destiny hear on earth by our actions consciously or subconsciously....
Re: "Our Marriage Partner"- Make Or Mare Our Destiny! by internationalman(m): 4:28pm On Sep 06, 2017
Zilifish:

No shes not
Are u way past d point where did deed can't b undone? if not why not give it a second try at d expense of ur current wife if wouldn't mind?
Re: "Our Marriage Partner"- Make Or Mare Our Destiny! by enabledgoddess(f): 5:53pm On Sep 06, 2017
BBBlaze:

Nevertheless, it still boils down to "seeking the face of God", before destiny can take its full course.

*don't forget, the devil can give you his own destiny or manipulate your destiny, so you have to be very much alert spiritually*

if you are going to post things online, always double check with your dictionary. it is mar - to destroy or damage, not mare - a female horse
Re: "Our Marriage Partner"- Make Or Mare Our Destiny! by BBBlaze: 7:27pm On Sep 06, 2017
enabledgoddess:

if you are going to post things online, always double check with your dictionary. it is mar - to destroy or damage, not mare - a female horse

Thank you "mrs perfect"... I am only human and imperfect!... Nevertheless, it was my keyboard that made that mistake(my bad! I did not proofread), but in future if you want to correct someone, please do it nicely not in this harsh intonation!

I do appreciate you!
Re: "Our Marriage Partner"- Make Or Mare Our Destiny! by Zilifish: 11:46pm On Sep 06, 2017
internationalman:

Are u way past d point where did deed can't b undone? if not why not give it a second try at d expense of ur current wife if wouldn't mind?

How do u mean?
Re: "Our Marriage Partner"- Make Or Mare Our Destiny! by internationalman(m): 7:19am On Sep 07, 2017
Zilifish:

How do u mean?
I mean u can correct ur mistake by re-marrying her.
Re: "Our Marriage Partner"- Make Or Mare Our Destiny! by tuscani: 8:14am On Sep 07, 2017
internationalman:
I think I ditched my wife as a girlfriend long ago
Re: "Our Marriage Partner"- Make Or Mare Our Destiny! by internationalman(m): 8:15am On Sep 07, 2017
tuscani:
I think I ditched my wife as a girlfriend long ago
And u re married now?
Re: "Our Marriage Partner"- Make Or Mare Our Destiny! by tuscani: 8:19am On Sep 07, 2017
internationalman:

And u re married now?
of course, I am .
Re: "Our Marriage Partner"- Make Or Mare Our Destiny! by enabledgoddess(f): 8:31pm On Sep 07, 2017
BBBlaze:

Thank you "mrs perfect"... I am only human and imperfect!... Nevertheless, it was my keyboard that made that mistake(my bad! I did not proofread), but in future if you want to correct someone, please do it nicely not in this harsh intonation!

I do appreciate you!

sorry if I sounded harsh; that wasn't my intention. And you didn't not change it

(1) (Reply)

The Perfect Sofa - Your Guide To Buying The Best Sofa To Suit Any Size Room / Why Do People Want To Marry A God Fearing Partner But Do Not Want To Date Same? / Help With Tips On Making My Room Look Nice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.