Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,754 members, 7,831,417 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

My Wife Always Threatens To Leave Our Marriage Anytime We Have Issues - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Always Threatens To Leave Our Marriage Anytime We Have Issues (25706 Views)

His Wife Always Gets Angry Because He Leaves The Bed / Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel / Neighbours Flog Man Who Beats His Wife Always (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Always Threatens To Leave Our Marriage Anytime We Have Issues by Valoromega: 8:56am On Apr 30
I've been married for 2 years now with a new born baby. the issue now is that anytime we have issues my wife always threatens to leave.
she will arrange and bag and say she's leaving. this has happened more tha 4 times, basically anytime we have issues as a couple.

She will say she's still young and she can't take any nonsense in marriage, Mind u i have never hit her before so this isnt a case of domestic violence, just normal couples issue.

I'm tired of this and i'm thinking about my options right now, I want to tell her to leave but she should drop my child for me. she can't use our marriage as a threat everytime we have issues

151 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Wife Always Threatens To Leave Our Marriage Anytime We Have Issues by thesicilian: 8:58am On Apr 30
Valoromega:
I've been married for 2 years now with a new born baby. the issue now is that anytime we have issues my wife always threatens to leave.
she will arrange and bag and say she's leaving. this has happened more tha 4 times, basically anytime we have issues as a couple.

She will say she's still young and she can't take any nonsense in marriage, Mind u i have never hit her before so this isnt a case of domestic violence, just normal couples issue.

I'm tired of this and i'm thinking about my options right now, I want to tell her to leave but she should drop my child for me. she can't use our marriage as a threat everytime we have issues
Next time once she packs her bag over trivial issues call an Uber for her and help her move her stuff into the car. Even let her go with the baby. Then call her parents and inform them she's on her way. As long as you keep begging her not to leave, as long as she knows that she can always use the threat of leaving to gain advantage over you, you'll never hear the last of it.

674 Likes 65 Shares

Re: My Wife Always Threatens To Leave Our Marriage Anytime We Have Issues by suckmedownthere(f): 9:07am On Apr 30
Help her leave and do every other thing that will make her moving out very very easy for her, keep a good amount of money for her to use in moving out and be very happy about it .....maybe she has a golden fussy or the way she bleeps you think you will die without it after you had confessed your love for her the last time, or maybe she has a golden fussy so you are scared as Bleep losing her to another big dick.....

119 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Wife Always Threatens To Leave Our Marriage Anytime We Have Issues by madridguy(m): 9:08am On Apr 30
My only concern be say make this your wife and her mother no kill you one day grin

Meanwhile, I hope you don finally do your daughter's DNA.

I don't want to say anything concerning your wife now but make you enter transfer market for now make you dey shadow for replacement.

208 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Wife Always Threatens To Leave Our Marriage Anytime We Have Issues by diogo23: 9:11am On Apr 30
Valoromega:

Something somewhere is giving her hope , One day let her leave , stop keeping someone where she or he don't want to stay

161 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Wife Always Threatens To Leave Our Marriage Anytime We Have Issues by immaculatengang(f): 9:16am On Apr 30
Anytime she repeats that nonsense please don't try to stop her and don't bother calling her parents.
If they are worried why their daughter is with them let them do the calling. Please act like man and take charge. Stop behaving like a kid.

189 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Wife Always Threatens To Leave Our Marriage Anytime We Have Issues by tommy589(m): 9:17am On Apr 30
Are you a nanny or experienced in nursing a child that you would want her not to leave with your baby. Better to enjoy your freedom and plan well for the future. Not that I support separation but call her bluff,it seems she sees herself better than the relationship or doing you a favour by still staying in the marriage

86 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Wife Always Threatens To Leave Our Marriage Anytime We Have Issues by theredaddy: 9:22am On Apr 30
Fight is inevitable, however if you can't limit it , next time you have a fight show her the door before she threatens to leave .. make sure you beat her to it

Not that you wish for her to go but its beta you know your fate once n for all, show her the door if she stays then you can both focus on resolving issues

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Always Threatens To Leave Our Marriage Anytime We Have Issues by gift2xl: 9:25am On Apr 30
I hope her parents are aware of this developments. You as a husband try to be at best behavior.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Always Threatens To Leave Our Marriage Anytime We Have Issues by WeedAddict: 9:25am On Apr 30
Next time she tries that, let her leave... She'll learn and she'll learn the hard way coz she ain't coming back into that home.. .. ..

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Wife Always Threatens To Leave Our Marriage Anytime We Have Issues by phorget(m): 9:25am On Apr 30
Lol... You cant hold her forever, if she truly wants to leave she will eventually leave you someday. All you can do now is to help her quicken her leaving, just prepare yourself ahead and push her outside.
Some women always believe they stand the chance out there, they think those men professing love for them truly cares. Those men will just bleep the hell of of them and abandon them so the circle continues.

92 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Wife Always Threatens To Leave Our Marriage Anytime We Have Issues by Wesha: 9:37am On Apr 30
No one is indispensable. You might be thinking you can't live without her but you can. For the sake of your innocent kid, always send her money to take care of your baby. When next she insist, allow her go to explore what she want.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Always Threatens To Leave Our Marriage Anytime We Have Issues by Zonefree(m): 9:39am On Apr 30
Please, next time, allow her to go, even with the child.

When she's gone, don't bother about anything, just zero your mind. If her parents invite you, don't go, tell them you didn't send their daughter out of your house.

Stop stressing yourself over things that will lead you to early grave.

If they truly want their daughter back in your house again, tell them to get One big goat, Two native fowls, 4 traditional kola nuts, 20 sizeable tubers of yam,Three bottles of hot gin and the sum of N35,000.

You need these items to appease the gods in your village so their daughter can come back to her matrimonial home.

121 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Wife Always Threatens To Leave Our Marriage Anytime We Have Issues by NFBI: 10:31am On Apr 30
Valoromega:

Tell her to leave

That's how one did because the husband is always against her wearing bum short in the street. After sometimes she ran back because she nearly died in the street and was looking tin than when she was with the husband 😁

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Always Threatens To Leave Our Marriage Anytime We Have Issues by Johnson225(m): 10:33am On Apr 30
smiley
Re: My Wife Always Threatens To Leave Our Marriage Anytime We Have Issues by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:26am On Apr 30
It's either because she is managing you or she had other options available before she married you.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Always Threatens To Leave Our Marriage Anytime We Have Issues by jaszplus12(m): 11:46am On Apr 30
thesicilian:

Next time once she packs her bag over trivial issues call an Uber for her and help her move her stuff into the car. Even let her go with the baby. Then call her parents and inform them she's on her way. As long as you keep begging her not to leave, as long as she knows that she can always use the threat of leaving to gain advantage over you, you'll never hear the last of it.
Lending my voice:
OP did you force or coerce her to marry you or it's an arranged marriage?
She's not seen anything yet, just one child and fresh marriage. Ok...order Uber, help her pack, let her go with the baby, call her parents...you just chill.
Go ahead and work, exercise and stay focused, women really have their own thought and ideas and one thing evidently, they want to always win, and once you don't succumb they become manipulative consciously or otherwise. We live with it and all have tolerant capacities differently.
Bid time and wait, she will return... never bring the situation up after that. Best wishes as I know it won't be easy. Cheers

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Always Threatens To Leave Our Marriage Anytime We Have Issues by Tallesty1(m): 12:07pm On Apr 30
Valoromega:

Never give anyone the impression that life without them will be difficult, let alone impossible.

First things first, what really causes these issues? Who is usually at fault? You can't be an asshole and expect her not to threaten to leave.

But if you're not the problem, then help her leave the next time she threatens. Make sure she leaves. Maybe that will give you guys time to think things through and decide what is best for you

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Always Threatens To Leave Our Marriage Anytime We Have Issues by seetomorrow: 12:13pm On Apr 30
Valoromega:

Just man up, never in your life beg her to stay, any day you do that she will never stop using it
So next time she say such, use your hand and pack her bag for her, but before then call her Father ONLY and tell her attitude and swear to him you would send her packing any time you hear such nonsense from her. In fact threat her with careless attention and make fake calls around her. Break her wings, if she is your wife she will stay but if not yours, brother never you beg a woman to stay in your life, I repeat never and never

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Always Threatens To Leave Our Marriage Anytime We Have Issues by MrCork: 12:14pm On Apr 30
Valoromega:

Is she lightskin? angry

1 Like

Re: My Wife Always Threatens To Leave Our Marriage Anytime We Have Issues by Macnnoli4(m): 12:15pm On Apr 30
How old is she and what is her position in her father's family. I feel you married a young woman who is among the last borns of her family

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Always Threatens To Leave Our Marriage Anytime We Have Issues by seetomorrow: 12:27pm On Apr 30
MrCork:

Is she lightskin? angry

grin but what skin colour got to do with this now? But for real I am curious to know wy you asked bcus it seems I see where you are driving to and you could make sense

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Always Threatens To Leave Our Marriage Anytime We Have Issues by Sonnobax15(m): 12:29pm On Apr 30
lipsrsealed
Bros op,I for like say make you allow her to leave anytime she say she wan leave........ Maybe one man for outside don dey deceive and pepperly her to leave her marriage and to come dey with am........But na when she don leave,na then she go realize say the outside world isn't as chill as it looks like.. ...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Always Threatens To Leave Our Marriage Anytime We Have Issues by Dizzyyish: 12:30pm On Apr 30
It's very likely she's seeing someone else. That's how they behave when a man outside is turning their heads. That outside man gives them the confidence of a 'better backup'.
That her statement of "being young.." may be a hint of this, her resentment for you (I'll honestly be surprised if she's not reasoning infidelity) and shows she's still reasoning her options (you should be grateful, not many men get these hints).

If you can patiently and discreetly monitor her calls and chats (maybe with hacking) to gather evidence and end the marriage that would be grand, because a cheating wife can do anything to you..

Also, as someone above stated DNA test is very important. If you can afford it pls do that and if you can't, save. Don't die and have all you've worked for in this life be inherited by a cheat and another man's child. Nobody wants to live and die a mugu.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Wife Always Threatens To Leave Our Marriage Anytime We Have Issues by AcadaWriter: 1:19pm On Apr 30
It's because she is managing you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Always Threatens To Leave Our Marriage Anytime We Have Issues by Omaefe(m): 1:35pm On Apr 30
The next time she tries it let her go, its will be painful but better before she kee you.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Always Threatens To Leave Our Marriage Anytime We Have Issues by tnerro1(m): 1:38pm On Apr 30
Call her bluff or you leave the next time, let’s see how she deals with it. But if you married an ex olosho, no take my advice ooo

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Always Threatens To Leave Our Marriage Anytime We Have Issues by adecz: 1:48pm On Apr 30
undecided

⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️

Call off her bluffπŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’” except na her
dey feed you...😑😑😑

This type of behavior comes from
a woman with poor family background..

I can bet that she may even be a
product of an unmarried or widowed
mother, because a normal woman
with a regular upbringing, under a
father can't behave like thisβ—οΈβ—οΈβ—οΈπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Always Threatens To Leave Our Marriage Anytime We Have Issues by Itiskdg121(m): 1:48pm On Apr 30
Money is the main language women understands. Know this and know peace.

Women clamour for money, mainly to oppress their friends. Read that again.

Prioritize yourself in all you do. Don't let any woman devalue you.

10 Likes

Re: My Wife Always Threatens To Leave Our Marriage Anytime We Have Issues by MaziObinnaokija: 1:49pm On Apr 30
sad 😞 πŸ˜“ DNT FORCE her to stay,let her go back to her papa house/join SINGLE MOTHER ASSOCIATION.STOP being a weakling man.

GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH sad

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Always Threatens To Leave Our Marriage Anytime We Have Issues by SEGLIZ: 1:49pm On Apr 30
that is the modern woman.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Always Threatens To Leave Our Marriage Anytime We Have Issues by Rich4god(m): 1:50pm On Apr 30
I did not read your full story, but any day she threaten to leave the marriage, allow her to go, problem wey dey this world too plenty to add your wife issue for your head.

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Should She Go Ahead And Be Withdrawing His Money? / Why Did You Finally Decide Character Over Beauty When Picking Your Wife / Women Who Didn't Marry As Virgin Should Return To Their Parent's House -Man Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.