Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

2 Men With 2 Human Wrists Arrested By Ogun State Police (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Men With 2 Human Wrists Arrested By Ogun State Police (Photo) (47817 Views)

NAPTIP Arrests 2 Human Traffickers, Seizes 28 International Passports, Others / Kidnappers Hideout Raided In Rivers,3 Rescued, 2 Human Skulls Recovered (Photos) / Man Caught With 2 Human Skulls In Calabar: 'Police Have No Right To Arrest Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Men With 2 Human Wrists Arrested By Ogun State Police (Photo) by blessedweapon(m): 10:48pm On Sep 05, 2017
DocHMD:
Ritualistic ewedurudeens have exhausted human skulls in their region, they now opt for human wrists. Next move will be 'Scrotum-grabbing'.

These afonjas go kill me with laugh one day. grin

7 Likes

Re: 2 Men With 2 Human Wrists Arrested By Ogun State Police (Photo) by blessedweapon(m): 10:49pm On Sep 05, 2017
rozayx5:
Prof Afonjah cool cool

VC

university of skull technology Oshogbo

BSC - Skull mining technology

MSc - Skull detection technology

PHD - Body parts extraction

15 Likes

Re: 2 Men With 2 Human Wrists Arrested By Ogun State Police (Photo) by smilingface(m): 10:50pm On Sep 05, 2017
TheFreeOne:
It's high time government makes capital punishment the penalty for ritual killings.

The amount of stupidity displayed by tribalists on this thread is nauseating....SMH
yours is the worst.

7 Likes

Re: 2 Men With 2 Human Wrists Arrested By Ogun State Police (Photo) by blessedweapon(m): 10:51pm On Sep 05, 2017
BUHARImyDOG:
89% of yolobastards are into skullaship program

13 Likes

Re: 2 Men With 2 Human Wrists Arrested By Ogun State Police (Photo) by sunshineV(f): 10:51pm On Sep 05, 2017
collins1895:
So na hand dem said make dis ones bring

RIP pidgin English
Re: 2 Men With 2 Human Wrists Arrested By Ogun State Police (Photo) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 05, 2017
Yoloba and rituals ... mmmmh

6 Likes

Re: 2 Men With 2 Human Wrists Arrested By Ogun State Police (Photo) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 05, 2017
Lazy afonjas while others are busy hustling n making money,they will be in nairaland searching for Igbo thread,after which they will find head or breast to cut.

17 Likes

Re: 2 Men With 2 Human Wrists Arrested By Ogun State Police (Photo) by Rapoo(m): 10:52pm On Sep 05, 2017
kitone:
r=Rapoo post=60169990]Yorubas and ritual killings are like Tom and Jerry

they are inseparable.

much respect to my yorubas brothers and sisters

I am sure this is chibike and Emeka representing their brothers from the east .ritual killings na normal thing for that side.them even they chop person.this guys no even resemble Yoruba sef

it's no longer news that ritual killings is more rampant in the west side of Nigeria.

12 Likes

Re: 2 Men With 2 Human Wrists Arrested By Ogun State Police (Photo) by hokafor(m): 10:53pm On Sep 05, 2017
I don't understand this, are u sure this people are not carnibals..because If it was all for ritual killings ogun state was suppose to be richer than other states but reverse is the case..

5 Likes

Re: 2 Men With 2 Human Wrists Arrested By Ogun State Police (Photo) by smilingface(m): 10:54pm On Sep 05, 2017
madgoat:

I dont knw why you IPOB people are always si excited when you se ritual killings on front page. It goes to show the depth of poverty and Insanity in that ipob region. lipsrsealed
the same way your people are also excited to read any sad news from ipob region...poverty and insanity in ipob region yet your people are the one's engage in ritual killings the most.

13 Likes

Re: 2 Men With 2 Human Wrists Arrested By Ogun State Police (Photo) by sotall(m): 10:55pm On Sep 05, 2017
Please I can't take it anymore!

The degree of tribal bashing on this thread is too much .
This qualifies as hate speech.
Re: 2 Men With 2 Human Wrists Arrested By Ogun State Police (Photo) by liberalchick(f): 10:57pm On Sep 05, 2017
Na wa o in a bid to rush and start the usual tribal wars here, my Nairaland people did not notice this is a photoshop picture, a very terrible photoshop job sef. Look at outline, not even well blended sef clipping path fail.
Re: 2 Men With 2 Human Wrists Arrested By Ogun State Police (Photo) by dubemnaija: 10:57pm On Sep 05, 2017
Slimzjane:
mumu! so it is only yoruba pple dat do ritual abi.what about those igbo pple dat do use their parent for money,they will leave the village a pauper but when coming back,they come wit cars

Who be dis one?? See face like burnt pot

10 Likes

Re: 2 Men With 2 Human Wrists Arrested By Ogun State Police (Photo) by smilingface(m): 10:57pm On Sep 05, 2017
Slimzjane:
mumu! so it is only yoruba pple dat do ritual abi.what about those igbo pple dat do use their parent for money,they will leave the village a pauper but when coming back,they come wit cars
senseless gal..even if south Africans attack Yoruba you will attack Igbo's.

11 Likes

Re: 2 Men With 2 Human Wrists Arrested By Ogun State Police (Photo) by ndcide(m): 10:58pm On Sep 05, 2017
people are going deep into occultism and witchcraft because of money. Evil now abound. sexual immorality doesn't mean anything to people, they kill without second thought. they bow to the devil and we call them hard working people and others lazy.

we use politics and ethnicity to divert attention.

You think God is asleep? with all these things, you think God will not judge?

Just like in the days on Noah, so shall it be. God help us.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Men With 2 Human Wrists Arrested By Ogun State Police (Photo) by Slimzjane(f): 10:59pm On Sep 05, 2017
dubemnaija:

you are very stupid
Re: 2 Men With 2 Human Wrists Arrested By Ogun State Police (Photo) by Slimzjane(f): 11:00pm On Sep 05, 2017
smilingface:
senseless gal..even if south Africans attack Yoruba you will attack Igbo's.
you are mad..i will do again and again
Re: 2 Men With 2 Human Wrists Arrested By Ogun State Police (Photo) by Ndlistic(m): 11:01pm On Sep 05, 2017
Ogun state is such a quite state to live. I don't know this things are happening there now.
Re: 2 Men With 2 Human Wrists Arrested By Ogun State Police (Photo) by sotall(m): 11:03pm On Sep 05, 2017
dubemnaija:

grin grin grin grin Haaaaa! Oga you wicked ooo. I read your comment and verified it and I almost fell from banana tree.

10 Likes

Re: 2 Men With 2 Human Wrists Arrested By Ogun State Police (Photo) by dubemnaija: 11:04pm On Sep 05, 2017
Slimzjane:
you are very stupid

Go and wash ur smelly puzzy before u come talk to me. Fugly camel

5 Likes

Re: 2 Men With 2 Human Wrists Arrested By Ogun State Police (Photo) by lastmaster(m): 11:06pm On Sep 05, 2017
rozayx5:
Prof Afonjah cool cool
VC
university of skull technology Oshogbo
BSC - Skull mining technology
MSc - Skull detection technology
PHD - Body parts extraction
savage savage savage

11 Likes

Re: 2 Men With 2 Human Wrists Arrested By Ogun State Police (Photo) by Danelo(m): 11:06pm On Sep 05, 2017
AFONJA!!!

8 Likes

Re: 2 Men With 2 Human Wrists Arrested By Ogun State Police (Photo) by micflo28(m): 11:12pm On Sep 05, 2017
Ogun once again. recently added wrist mining to the long list of their mining proficiency in their CV. grin cheesy God save our body parts from evils eyes.

15 Likes

Re: 2 Men With 2 Human Wrists Arrested By Ogun State Police (Photo) by Slimzjane(f): 11:13pm On Sep 05, 2017
dubemnaija:

Go and wash ur smelly puzzy before u come talk to me. Fugly camel
i know the likes of you..carrying pple maters on your head when your own can never get solve..i know you have not eating this night,dont pass the anger on me idiot! shameless fool!
Re: 2 Men With 2 Human Wrists Arrested By Ogun State Police (Photo) by ashala(m): 11:13pm On Sep 05, 2017
madgoat:

I dont knw why you IPOB people are always so excited when you see ritual killings on front page. It goes to show the depth of poverty and Insanity in that ipob region. lipsrsealed

10 Likes

Re: 2 Men With 2 Human Wrists Arrested By Ogun State Police (Photo) by Jflex07(m): 11:14pm On Sep 05, 2017
This has really gotten out of hand.. Yoruba land has become the mainstay of ritualism

6 Likes

Re: 2 Men With 2 Human Wrists Arrested By Ogun State Police (Photo) by sakabien: 11:15pm On Sep 05, 2017
Yahoo boiz @ work...
Re: 2 Men With 2 Human Wrists Arrested By Ogun State Police (Photo) by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:16pm On Sep 05, 2017
madgoat:

Mumu dey worry ur generation undecided
ur moniker says who ur cursed generations are

4 Likes

Re: 2 Men With 2 Human Wrists Arrested By Ogun State Police (Photo) by dubemnaija: 11:17pm On Sep 05, 2017
Slimzjane:
i know the likes of you..carrying pple maters on your head when your own can never get solve..i know you have not eating this night,dont pass the anger on me idiot! shameless fool!

I have 'ated' o! grin grin

Anumanu!

18 Likes

Re: 2 Men With 2 Human Wrists Arrested By Ogun State Police (Photo) by Jflex07(m): 11:19pm On Sep 05, 2017
Slimzjane:
Afonja easy

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Kano For Stopping Her From Having A Party / Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Drug Trafficking (pics, Video) / Ganja Havens: Six Nigerian States With High Concentration Of Cannabis Plantation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.