Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Pls Help Me I Was Denied Finland Visa Twice . - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls Help Me I Was Denied Finland Visa Twice . (2148 Views)

She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? / Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) / So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me I Was Denied Finland Visa Twice . by ibrokoto: 12:59am On Sep 06, 2017
Pls help me I was denied Finland visitor visa twice but the second time they found out my agent used a fake statement of account...pls was my chance of getting a visa now to other country or other sechenge country with a genuine document..pls I need ur advices...
Re: Pls Help Me I Was Denied Finland Visa Twice . by pansophist(m): 12:37pm On Sep 06, 2017
You've been banned for five years. Although you may still apply to other countries outside the schengen zone
Re: Pls Help Me I Was Denied Finland Visa Twice . by Lexusgs430: 2:05pm On Sep 06, 2017
ibrokoto:
Pls help me I was denied Finland visitor visa twice but the second time they found out my agent used a fake statement of account...pls was my chance of getting a visa now to other country or other sechenge country with a genuine document..pls I need ur advices...

Your details are already stored on a database of fake document applicants........ Rest for a few years till you've used up your ban period....
Re: Pls Help Me I Was Denied Finland Visa Twice . by ibrokoto: 11:59pm On Sep 06, 2017
Please how many years ll dat be and it for just Finland alone or 4 all shenegen country...pls am planning to apply for turkey with a genuine document now..please wats my chance hope my past record with Finland wit not affect me?
Re: Pls Help Me I Was Denied Finland Visa Twice . by pansophist(m): 6:24am On Sep 07, 2017
ibrokoto:
Please how many years ll dat be and it for just Finland alone or 4 all shenegen country...pls am planning to apply for turkey with a genuine document now..please wats my chance hope my past record with Finland wit not affect me?

If Finland had granted your schengen visa, you can use it to visit other schengen countries. So therefore, as you're been banned by Finland, it also applies to other schengen countries. They share a singular database so even if you reapply to other schengen countries, they can see that you're serving a ban and will refuse your application.

Turkey is not a schengen country so the rules do not apply.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me I Was Denied Finland Visa Twice . by Lexusgs430: 8:18am On Sep 07, 2017
pansophist:

If Finland had granted your schengen visa, you can use it to visit other schengen countries. So therefore, as you're been banned by Finland, it also applies to other schengen countries. They share a singular database so even if you reapply to other schengen countries, they can see that you're serving a ban and will refuse your application.

Turkey is not a schengen country so the rules do not apply.

Turkey might not be in the schengen region, but they share certain databases (immigration been one of them).........

(1) (Reply)

At Least 18 Nigerian Nurses Charged To Court In US Over Fake Certificates / My Visa To Europe Is 100% Guaranteed See What I Did / A Customer's Experience With Guo Transport Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.