Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Why You Choosing A Iphone Or Android Phone? The Picture Is Show The Truth. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why You Choosing A Iphone Or Android Phone? The Picture Is Show The Truth. (4031 Views)

Which App Consumes More Data On Your Phone The Most? / Which Phone Is The Best For Gaming Ios Or Android / How Long Should You Charge Your Phone The First Time After Buying It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Choosing A Iphone Or Android Phone? The Picture Is Show The Truth. by Donahue(m): 4:09am On Sep 06, 2017
How about people buy an iPhone because that's what they want?

Android is great. I've always owned Android phones and always will, but I will never understand this obsession with both sides of the OS aisle to belittle the other side for wanting something different.

And Android actually benefits from strong iPhone sales. It helps drive innovation which makes all products better.

Sheesh people, let it go and let people do whatever the hell they want with their money.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Choosing A Iphone Or Android Phone? The Picture Is Show The Truth. by THUNDAR(m): 4:43am On Sep 06, 2017
Like Kurt Angle!
It's true! It's damn true

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Choosing A Iphone Or Android Phone? The Picture Is Show The Truth. by BlackDBagba: 4:52am On Sep 06, 2017
So true !
Re: Why You Choosing A Iphone Or Android Phone? The Picture Is Show The Truth. by Nobody: 6:32am On Sep 06, 2017
IPhone has class. Android phone has Avenue for development and more.

1 Like

Re: Why You Choosing A Iphone Or Android Phone? The Picture Is Show The Truth. by Donahue(m): 6:39am On Sep 06, 2017
yeah, but it can't deny that the android phone goes well these year!
androidroot:
Re: Why You Choosing A Iphone Or Android Phone? The Picture Is Show The Truth. by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 06, 2017
Donahue:
yeah, but it can't deny that the android phone goes well these year!
Sure!
Re: Why You Choosing A Iphone Or Android Phone? The Picture Is Show The Truth. by lukman: 8:01am On Sep 06, 2017
like 'dude it an iphone'

1 Like

Re: Why You Choosing A Iphone Or Android Phone? The Picture Is Show The Truth. by falcon01: 9:02am On Sep 06, 2017
android is like a mini god it does virtually everything. intact I prefer windows over apple. 1. Android 2. Ubuntu 3. Linux 4. Windows 5. Apple

2 Likes

Re: Why You Choosing A Iphone Or Android Phone? The Picture Is Show The Truth. by SoftP(m): 9:04am On Sep 06, 2017
Iphone is still the f***king best. This thread is to console androide users

9 Likes

Re: Why You Choosing A Iphone Or Android Phone? The Picture Is Show The Truth. by J0nyb0y(m): 9:14am On Sep 06, 2017
Used to be an android user.....
with customization, tweaks etc...

got an iPhone a month ago just to have a feel of it.
Mahn I want to sell my iPhone already, not because I don't like it. I love it.
But am just missing tweaking my android ui and different customizations I make on my android phone. IPhone is sweet but booring

8 Likes

Re: Why You Choosing A Iphone Or Android Phone? The Picture Is Show The Truth. by Olibboy: 9:27am On Sep 06, 2017
can I get one free?
Re: Why You Choosing A Iphone Or Android Phone? The Picture Is Show The Truth. by KingRex1(m): 9:43am On Sep 06, 2017
Prefer a oneplus 5 to a 7s plus.. Better hardware, same display, better battery, faster charging, snapdragon 8 and not easily seen around unlike the iPhone

2 Likes

Re: Why You Choosing A Iphone Or Android Phone? The Picture Is Show The Truth. by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 06, 2017
iPhones are so overrated but then dude! It's a freaking Iphone!
Re: Why You Choosing A Iphone Or Android Phone? The Picture Is Show The Truth. by hacmond(m): 10:45am On Sep 06, 2017
I prefer Samsung to Apple now.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Choosing A Iphone Or Android Phone? The Picture Is Show The Truth. by ezzylee(m): 11:10am On Sep 06, 2017
Why I like apple products or the iPhone in this case is because of their good resale value. I can buy an iPhone today, use it for some time and still sell it at almost the same price I bought it (the phone must be neat sha). I guess this is so coz of that status that the apple brand carries that drives these prices up.

But we can't say so for MOST of our Android devices.

P.S - I'm an android user and I love my Android device. I'll pick an Android device over IOS any day any time.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Choosing A Iphone Or Android Phone? The Picture Is Show The Truth. by TOLU2611: 11:53am On Sep 06, 2017
Re: Why You Choosing A Iphone Or Android Phone? The Picture Is Show The Truth. by ITbomb(m): 11:56am On Sep 06, 2017
If you are an Android power user you will never be comfortable with iPhone

3 Likes

Re: Why You Choosing A Iphone Or Android Phone? The Picture Is Show The Truth. by HarveyDeven: 12:46pm On Sep 06, 2017
haha very true!
Re: Why You Choosing A Iphone Or Android Phone? The Picture Is Show The Truth. by DONADAMS(m): 12:57pm On Sep 06, 2017
IPhone na name...bTW..op correct the title of your thread...there's an error
Re: Why You Choosing A Iphone Or Android Phone? The Picture Is Show The Truth. by martinz1: 2:42pm On Sep 06, 2017
U can never b productive with iphone, its just for average use,

1 Like

Re: Why You Choosing A Iphone Or Android Phone? The Picture Is Show The Truth. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 06, 2017
J0nyb0y:

But am just missing tweaking my android ui and different customizations I make on my android phone. IPhone is sweet but booring

That's a lie...

No one ever has time to tweak UI ..except you are being fed by your parents though

For me Android is loved by young coming ,new staff, under graduates, job seekers and such

Now fast forward to when that same person is now financially secure ... Now uses an iPhone.

Lol

You iPhone is more than a phone, it shows you have grown up and graduated from the days of looking for free browsing cheat.. shows you have gone past your days of looking for cracked APK, and rooted phones to play cracked games.

Now you are full grown and hardly have time to even touch your PS4 pro ...
You can afford DStv 3xplora but never have time to watch

You are building your house , own 6 dogs, live well and have a good bank balance in all your accounts

iPhone shows growth to me , not in monetary terms alone but in life

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Choosing A Iphone Or Android Phone? The Picture Is Show The Truth. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 06, 2017
J0nyb0y:

That's a lie...

No one ever has time to tweak UI ..except you are being fed by your parents though

For me Android is loved by young coming ,new staff, under graduates, job seekers and such

Now fast forward to when that same person is now financially secure ... Now uses an iPhone.

Lol

You iPhone is more than a phone, it shows you have grown up and graduated from the days of looking for free browsing cheat.. shows you have gone past your days of looking for cracked APK, and rooted phones to play cracked games.

Now you are full grown and hardly have time to even touch your PS4 pro ...
You can afford DStv 3xplora but never have time to watch

You are building your house , own 6 dogs, live well and have a good bank balance in all your accounts

iPhone shows growth to me , not in monetary terms alone but in life

2 Likes

Re: Why You Choosing A Iphone Or Android Phone? The Picture Is Show The Truth. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 06, 2017
I use both.

No big deal as long as it makes calls.

1 Like

Re: Why You Choosing A Iphone Or Android Phone? The Picture Is Show The Truth. by UncutSk(m): 3:38pm On Sep 06, 2017
I buy android because its the best. Also customisation and
Free shiit lmao
Re: Why You Choosing A Iphone Or Android Phone? The Picture Is Show The Truth. by UncutSk(m): 3:41pm On Sep 06, 2017
androidroot:
so s8 don't have class?

1 Like

Re: Why You Choosing A Iphone Or Android Phone? The Picture Is Show The Truth. by UncutSk(m): 3:43pm On Sep 06, 2017
SoftP:
Iphone is still the f***king best. This thread is to console androide users
on what grounds is it the best sheep? If you give me iPhone 7 i ll sell it and buy s8

1 Like

Re: Why You Choosing A Iphone Or Android Phone? The Picture Is Show The Truth. by UncutSk(m): 3:43pm On Sep 06, 2017
J0nyb0y:

thank you for saying the truth
Re: Why You Choosing A Iphone Or Android Phone? The Picture Is Show The Truth. by vibrant192(m): 4:22pm On Sep 06, 2017
IPhone jas got one classy taste ...Nothing more to it
Re: Why You Choosing A Iphone Or Android Phone? The Picture Is Show The Truth. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 06, 2017
I like the freedom on android, I may prefer a low budget android phone to iPhone

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oraimo Powerbank Is Rubbish. / Help! Someone Is Hearing My Phone Calls And Receiving My Text Messages / Cost Of Changing Bold 2 Screen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.