Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,725 members, 7,809,763 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

A Nairalander Mother And Son Celebrate Birthday Same Day And Share Pictures - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Nairalander Mother And Son Celebrate Birthday Same Day And Share Pictures (18532 Views)

Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral / Body Painting Of Pregnant Mother And Son (Photo) / Mother & Daughter Born On Same Month & Date Celebrate Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Mother And Son Celebrate Birthday Same Day And Share Pictures by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 06, 2017
wow nrtin beats having a very cute mom...although our moms r all cute to us...happy born day

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Mother And Son Celebrate Birthday Same Day And Share Pictures by bedspread: 10:54am On Sep 06, 2017
Larryomooba:
#happybirthday to me and my mum. we are not perfect! no insult pls.
grin grin grin
THE FEAR OF NAIRALANDERS IS THE BEGINNING OF APPEAL

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM AND SON

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Mother And Son Celebrate Birthday Same Day And Share Pictures by cuedish: 11:00am On Sep 06, 2017
lucrownt:
Sugar Mummy for your mind grin
Of course it can happen, how I wish myself and my unborn child be birthday mates...
It is lovely tho

Happy Birthday fella @OP
Are you telling me that you are still single ?
Re: A Nairalander Mother And Son Celebrate Birthday Same Day And Share Pictures by noble71(m): 11:02am On Sep 06, 2017
osuofia2:
Guy man don beg naira land basket mouth " no insult"
Cc
Nwamaaikpe
Eco
Hunger bad
I de tell you bro, the fear of NwaAmaikpe is the beginning of wisdom.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Mother And Son Celebrate Birthday Same Day And Share Pictures by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 06, 2017
Happy Birthday God Bless
Re: A Nairalander Mother And Son Celebrate Birthday Same Day And Share Pictures by NwaMary1: 11:09am On Sep 06, 2017
happy birthday to you two
wow, your mum is a beautiful woman
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Mother And Son Celebrate Birthday Same Day And Share Pictures by Trippledee(m): 11:13am On Sep 06, 2017
HBD LLNP
Re: A Nairalander Mother And Son Celebrate Birthday Same Day And Share Pictures by VULCAN(m): 11:17am On Sep 06, 2017
CONGRATS
Re: A Nairalander Mother And Son Celebrate Birthday Same Day And Share Pictures by wildchild02: 11:18am On Sep 06, 2017
HBD to them

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION (Sallah Promo is still on)
Re: A Nairalander Mother And Son Celebrate Birthday Same Day And Share Pictures by Trippledee(m): 11:19am On Sep 06, 2017
Henitan24:
Happy birthday to mother and his son...Wish both of you all your heart desire.

more blessings fall on you both.

BTW check my signature

are you one of those........?
Re: A Nairalander Mother And Son Celebrate Birthday Same Day And Share Pictures by simbol(f): 11:22am On Sep 06, 2017
Happy birthday � to beautiful mother and handsome son.llnp Age with grace.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Mother And Son Celebrate Birthday Same Day And Share Pictures by SuperSuave(m): 11:22am On Sep 06, 2017
you're are Muslims na, op is that how you use to lie? undecided

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU BOTH

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Mother And Son Celebrate Birthday Same Day And Share Pictures by Hantonia(f): 11:30am On Sep 06, 2017
Hbd 2 U Both More Graceful Yrs
Re: A Nairalander Mother And Son Celebrate Birthday Same Day And Share Pictures by yebcy4u(f): 11:33am On Sep 06, 2017
happy birthday to y'all
Re: A Nairalander Mother And Son Celebrate Birthday Same Day And Share Pictures by fk001(m): 11:35am On Sep 06, 2017
Must you say you are a Christian?
Re: A Nairalander Mother And Son Celebrate Birthday Same Day And Share Pictures by Larryomooba(m): 11:42am On Sep 06, 2017
columbus007:
Are they Arewa or efon-ja shocked
we are Nigeria from the west

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Mother And Son Celebrate Birthday Same Day And Share Pictures by Henitan24(f): 11:56am On Sep 06, 2017
Trippledee:

are you one of those........?
what re u talking about pls...am lost
but whatever you maybe talking about... I know who I'm which is the most important but will really appreciate if you can enlighten me more on this ok Mr.
wink***
Re: A Nairalander Mother And Son Celebrate Birthday Same Day And Share Pictures by Diamondamsel(f): 11:59am On Sep 06, 2017
lucrownt:
Sugar Mummy for your mind grin
Of course it can happen, how I wish myself and my unborn child be birthday mates...
It is lovely tho

Happy Birthday fella @OP

It can happen.... It just need some planning...
Re: A Nairalander Mother And Son Celebrate Birthday Same Day And Share Pictures by ahnie: 12:29pm On Sep 06, 2017
Bigsteveg:
Happy birthday to mummy and son. May you live long. Your mum is pretty, do u have any sister you are not using at the moment?

angry grin grin grin grin grin...you re mad bros.....Hahahaha hahahaha your comment z epic.Lolz at any sister you are not using at the moment �.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Mother And Son Celebrate Birthday Same Day And Share Pictures by mozele(m): 12:49pm On Sep 06, 2017
[quote author=Larryomooba post=60178755][/quote]

i assume you have a muslim or hausa background. Anyways happy birthday to you and your mum.

Wish you huys long life and more prosperity.

See as una dey snap pisshur like newly wedded couple. Hope your dad wont be jealous sha?

Have a wonderful day bro.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Mother And Son Celebrate Birthday Same Day And Share Pictures by Funkybabee(f): 1:50pm On Sep 06, 2017
Happy birthday to you and your mum llnp....

But why dressed like that when you ain't Muslim
Re: A Nairalander Mother And Son Celebrate Birthday Same Day And Share Pictures by Elf912: 2:05pm On Sep 06, 2017
Sirambassador:
September born.... Na we biko.

Happy birthday

Yes oooo

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Mother And Son Celebrate Birthday Same Day And Share Pictures by Elf912: 2:06pm On Sep 06, 2017
Happy birthday beautiful Mother and handsome son. God bless and keep you both. Many happy returns
Re: A Nairalander Mother And Son Celebrate Birthday Same Day And Share Pictures by Larryomooba(m): 2:23pm On Sep 06, 2017
Funkybabee:
Happy birthday to you and your mum llnp....

But why dressed like that when you ain't Muslim
My dad is Muslim...so maybe bcus of the season
Re: A Nairalander Mother And Son Celebrate Birthday Same Day And Share Pictures by Funkybabee(f): 2:33pm On Sep 06, 2017
Larryomooba:

My dad is Muslim...so maybe bcus of the season

Woooh........am truly a guesser

Good of you that saw the light and claim it

Don't depart from your believe oooo in Christ everything is free

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Mother And Son Celebrate Birthday Same Day And Share Pictures by reality17(m): 3:08pm On Sep 06, 2017
Bigsteveg:
Happy birthday to mummy and son. May you live long. Your mum is pretty, do u have any sister you are not using at the moment?

Am sure he's using all his sisters unlike u
Re: A Nairalander Mother And Son Celebrate Birthday Same Day And Share Pictures by Lovintus2(m): 3:16pm On Sep 06, 2017
HBD

In other news: Please subscribe to my YouTube channel for my comedy skits. #Lovintus Entertainment
Re: A Nairalander Mother And Son Celebrate Birthday Same Day And Share Pictures by Bigsteveg(m): 4:50pm On Sep 06, 2017
reality17:

Am sure he's using all his sisters unlike u
I have no sisters
Re: A Nairalander Mother And Son Celebrate Birthday Same Day And Share Pictures by reality17(m): 5:17pm On Sep 06, 2017
Bigsteveg:

I have no sisters

Sorry abt that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should He Inform His Wife Of His Salary Increase? / Why Ladies Wear White Gown On Wedding Day / Should He Forgive His Brother Who Abandoned Them After He Got A Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.