Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Demon With Massive Pen!s Sleeping With All Villagers' Wife Has Been Caught(photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Demon With Massive Pen!s Sleeping With All Villagers' Wife Has Been Caught(photo (1087 Views)

My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) / Bolanle Ninalowo: Photo With Moyo Lawal, My Wife Has No Issue With It / E-money And Kcee Surprised Villagers With Numerous New Year Gift Items(pics,vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Demon With Massive Pen!s Sleeping With All Villagers' Wife Has Been Caught(photo by ophizzey001(m): 8:08am On Sep 06, 2017

A Twitter user, Lecron has shared photos of a ‘demon’ with riduculously huge eggplant that has been sleeping with villagers’ wives in Mozambique.
SEE TWEETS HERE
The demon called Tokoloshe was recently captured.
SEE MORE OF THE DEMON PHOTOS HERE

Source:- Afrikloaded

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown’s Daughter Is Cute For Days In Lovely New Photos... / OAP IK Osakioduwa And His Wife Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary / Lagos State Commissioner Of Police Demoted 24hrs After Arresting Davido.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.