Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,699 members, 7,813,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) (54885 Views)

I Was Already Famous Without Pocolee & Olamide, Nobody Made Me- Portable (Video) / I Have Two Sons From Different Mothers - Portable (Video) / I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by NwekeUG(m): 2:41pm On Jun 16, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxYrdcUzEow

Popular Nigerian singer, Portable, has reacted after some people advised his first wife, Omobewaji, to leave him because of his polygamous nature.

This came after he welcomed his 6th child with actress Ashabi Simple. During the child's dedication ceremony, Portable announced that Ashabi Simple is now his wife.

Following a rift apparently resulting from this development, Portable posted a video on his Instagram handle. In the video, the singer said those advising his first wife to leave him are “fake advisers”.

He claimed he checked his first wife's phone and saw that she had 30 advisers. He also claimed he had slept with 10 out of the 30 people advising his wife.

Source: Instagram/@portablebaeby

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ctdo8W0tibT/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by TemplarLandry: 2:48pm On Jun 16, 2023
He keeps constituting a nuisance after doing rituals to get fame.
Fame wey no go last.

129 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by eazzzy1(m): 3:29pm On Jun 16, 2023
Giving advice is easy! Living the advice you give is the hard part. Everyone knows the right thing to do when their lives wouldn’t be affected.

77 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by nlfpmod: 4:47pm On Jun 16, 2023
Lol. Crazy!!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by lhordspy: 4:48pm On Jun 16, 2023
Women sha.

I saw when the latest girl he impregnated ( his fifth or sixth) was all over Instagram jumping all around, going around in matching-wears licking ice-cream, posting herself and portable. Calling him sweet names. I just shake my head.

In this life, just have money even though you are not mentally alright. I mean, portable is not even a billionaire. But he is with 4 wives and uncountable concubines. Not only that, he make sure he ridicule womanhood by bragging about it nonchalantly. And yet, they cant stop coming.

My daughter must be educated to PhD level by God's grace. And she must be independent. God will not allow my daughter to be ridicule and made useless by a psycho-like person just because of small-change.

442 Likes 51 Shares

Re: My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by slawomir: 4:49pm On Jun 16, 2023
Damnnn niggar
But women matter na wa o
Just have money you can even bang Buhari wife

Imagine portable na im dey knack women up and down dey get six kids
Just because of small thing way dey he account na im women dey open yansh for am anyhow

Portable small money is even too much self...just have a low budget ass car not worth up to 5million and you will bang almost all the women in your street..if you sabi run things and get better talk for mouth them go still dey buy fuel ontop for you

247 Likes 28 Shares

Re: My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by Mitsurugi(m): 4:49pm On Jun 16, 2023
Behold! A proud child of the corn 🌽

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by AmadeGTG: 4:49pm On Jun 16, 2023
Sometimes, poverty/illiteracy is the number cause of insanity and outright waywardness in Nigeria. How can a grown up man say something like this to the whole wide world. Illiteracy can be fixed in school, poverty can only be fixed with mindset and proper workings. Let me fix your financial issues, do you know that you can make money on YouTube by simply uploading football videos ? See my profile picture for proper info.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by Ajiswaggs(m): 4:49pm On Jun 16, 2023
grin
Re: My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 4:49pm On Jun 16, 2023
NwekeUG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxYrdcUzEow

Popular Nigerian singer, Portable, has reacted after some people advised his first wife, Omobewaji, to leave him because of his polygamous nature.

This came after he welcomed his 6th child with actress Ashabi Simple. During the child's dedication ceremony, Portable announced that Ashabi Simple is now his wife.

Following a rift apparently resulting from this development, Portable posted a video on his Instagram handle. In the video, the singer said those advising his first wife to leave him are “fake advisers”.

He claimed he checked his first wife's phone and saw that she had 30 advisers. He also claimed he had slept with 10 out of the 30 people advising his wife.

Source: Instagram/@portablebaeby

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ctdo8W0tibT/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
This one nor well

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by ROYALFRAGRANCE(f): 4:50pm On Jun 16, 2023
🙏⤵️⤵️

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by 1opinion: 4:50pm On Jun 16, 2023
Make we hear word abeg...
I just think this guy says somethings just to keep trending on SM

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by Aforxzy(f): 4:50pm On Jun 16, 2023
This guy can talk too much. some women are shameless. His first wife dey try no be small.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by ghiloman28(m): 4:50pm On Jun 16, 2023
The guy fit just Dey talk all this for cruise

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 16, 2023
All these agbado youths sef. Same behaviour

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by Obakoolex(m): 4:50pm On Jun 16, 2023
grin whahala whahala whahala....

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by mediclife1987(m): 4:50pm On Jun 16, 2023
Dem wan corner the bobo to themselves.

Fear women cheesy

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by Basicend: 4:51pm On Jun 16, 2023
Woman are the most adaptive and pretentious beings on earth. They are really trying o! Hmm.

I can't imagine myself sleeping on same bed, kissing and doing close stuffs with this Portable dude. Such a dirty act.

Sometime I wonder how a beautiful woman like Remi Tinubu has been so close and pressing everywhere after Asiwaju. .

See ehh, guys just try and make money o. . Very important.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 4:51pm On Jun 16, 2023
Painful truth is that; women's close allies are having top secret affairs with their husbands.

Not almost always, fear not.

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by oko4lucky(m): 4:51pm On Jun 16, 2023
Portable is financially handsome 😁 so I believe him

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by ZIAZI(m): 4:51pm On Jun 16, 2023
Is this something to actually brag about? This guy sef.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by Meerahbel: 4:51pm On Jun 16, 2023
grin
Re: My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by Phoenix873: 4:51pm On Jun 16, 2023
Mtcheeeew
Re: My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by BloomingDale(f): 4:51pm On Jun 16, 2023
Once the money finish the wife go bounce. You don’t stay with this type of men.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by STEWpid(f): 4:51pm On Jun 16, 2023
Chai..

Nairaland should stop degrading us with this kind of useless news.

We don't need this!

I hate news that degrade women.

Remember that your mother is also a woman.

Call it a whorre or slut, that means she belongs to that category too.

Useless mensuration that should have been washed off!

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by Creamypie(m): 4:51pm On Jun 16, 2023
B4 nko. His wife can't complain, since money dey.if u ask His wife to confront him, she will say she has forgiven him even b4 he started cheating. Na so. My son can't marry a girl from poor home

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by EgunMogaji2: 4:51pm On Jun 16, 2023
eazzzy1:
Giving advice is easy! Living the advice you give is the hard part. Everyone knows the right thing to do when their lives wouldn’t be affected.

Set awon advisers olofo grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by MrgudK(m): 4:51pm On Jun 16, 2023
Why does he always look so unserious grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 4:52pm On Jun 16, 2023
The fact that this dude has more than one side-chick, all tolerated by his wife says it all about the low standards of some Nigerian ladies where and when serious Money is concerned!

Even TuBaba no longer pretends about or hides his womanizing!

It clearly seems every wayward man is automatically a saint when he has more than enough money to satisfy his main chick!

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by simple250: 4:52pm On Jun 16, 2023
Dirty local girls .... embarassed

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hakeem Effect Transforms Eki Osagie To Look Like Buhari (Photos) / Yemi Alade Bares Cleavage In Sultry Outfit / Mavin's Di'ja Welcomes Baby Boy (Photos + Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.