Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,262 members, 7,957,640 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:35 PM

Bride Wears Red Sneakers For Her Wedding Ceremony (Photos) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride Wears Red Sneakers For Her Wedding Ceremony (Photos) (39715 Views)

MC Tom Dancing During Wedding Ceremony (Photos) / Policeman Carrying A Bag For A Man In Imo At A Wedding Ceremony (Photos) / Jehovah's Witness Bride Wears Simple Ash Coloured Gown To Her White Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Wears Red Sneakers For Her Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by samtee37(m): 1:14pm On Sep 06, 2017
Hh
Re: Bride Wears Red Sneakers For Her Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by IMASTEX: 1:14pm On Sep 06, 2017
Nice one

Re: Bride Wears Red Sneakers For Her Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by Prognose: 1:16pm On Sep 06, 2017
No high heel to accommodate that size.
Happy married life to her smiley
Re: Bride Wears Red Sneakers For Her Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by rossyc(f): 1:16pm On Sep 06, 2017
Fat people and heels are not friends at all...She should hit the gym asap...HML to them.
Re: Bride Wears Red Sneakers For Her Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by sunshineV(f): 1:17pm On Sep 06, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

As long she is comfortable with it...what matters most that their marriage life wud be as tight as her shoe lace wink

If her nunu is tight as her shoe lace the we good
Re: Bride Wears Red Sneakers For Her Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by Royalfurnitures: 1:17pm On Sep 06, 2017
Happy married life my guy,...enjoy

Please check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
Re: Bride Wears Red Sneakers For Her Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by kindnyce(m): 1:18pm On Sep 06, 2017
Truly Nairaland has become a trash bin where every thrash goes.
Re: Bride Wears Red Sneakers For Her Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by carzola(m): 1:26pm On Sep 06, 2017
iamfroshsylver:
Fat+fat=fatimah
Fear God
Re: Bride Wears Red Sneakers For Her Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by donnaD(f): 1:32pm On Sep 06, 2017
Shortyy:
Nice. But hit the gym
Everyone must not be slim and skinny.
Re: Bride Wears Red Sneakers For Her Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by Shortyy(f): 1:33pm On Sep 06, 2017
donnaD:

Until they're obesed
Re: Bride Wears Red Sneakers For Her Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by donnaD(f): 1:37pm On Sep 06, 2017
Shortyy:

Until they're obesed
Abeg free her,if she eats rite she is good to go.it all depends on happiness and what gives u joy. Since her husband is not complaining. One man's meat is anoder man's poison.
Re: Bride Wears Red Sneakers For Her Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by seenter84: 1:42pm On Sep 06, 2017
Heels fit day hurt am.
Trainers seem comfy
Re: Bride Wears Red Sneakers For Her Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by omooba969(m): 1:43pm On Sep 06, 2017
badoi:
Its not easy to get married o everyone knowing you wont miss sex that night grin

Must there be sex on wedding night? I no go knack if am tired o. cool
Re: Bride Wears Red Sneakers For Her Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 1:50pm On Sep 06, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

As long she is comfortable with it...what matters most that their marriage life wud be as tight as her shoe lace wink

Re: Bride Wears Red Sneakers For Her Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by maasoap(m): 1:57pm On Sep 06, 2017
Kobicove:
She didn't wear sneakers because she wanted to she wore it because it was the only thing that could support her weight undecided
Receive sense.
Re: Bride Wears Red Sneakers For Her Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 06, 2017
[quote author=judgedredd22 post=60189464][/quote]

grin

Aha..then its time to bring my shotgun out grin
Re: Bride Wears Red Sneakers For Her Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 2:11pm On Sep 06, 2017
Obesity
Re: Bride Wears Red Sneakers For Her Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by fresherdanU: 2:15pm On Sep 06, 2017
WHEN U ARE IN LOVE, U ARE JUST EXCITED
Re: Bride Wears Red Sneakers For Her Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by Nov6(m): 2:20pm On Sep 06, 2017
collinsebuka:

MOST OF you here will see this lady and complain about her body size, she's not beautiful to your standard, but when it comes to marriage men don't consider beauty sure beauty is among the list but it isn't a priority, A smoking hot sexy body isn't a priority too.

even a caring and nice lady sef doesn't cut it, the question is do you have a good head on your shoulder?

Men always go for ladies that will assist them, give good advice and make them grow! if you are not capable of doing all these but you are a Miss World, with the most nicest and caring attitude my dear a reasonable man won't slip a ring round that finger.

A good head should be prioritise over any other thing

i agree with you Collins
Re: Bride Wears Red Sneakers For Her Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 06, 2017
Fat no go let am wear high heels...better go and lose weight Amala bride
Re: Bride Wears Red Sneakers For Her Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by babzo(m): 2:46pm On Sep 06, 2017
badoi:
Its not easy to get married o everyone knowing you wont miss sex that night grin

You ll be suprised how many miss sex that first night.

Too tired from events of the day.
Period.
Religious reasons.
No Privacy.
Re: Bride Wears Red Sneakers For Her Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by rose54321: 2:46pm On Sep 06, 2017
My type of babe, i so hate heels.
Wish I could do something similar sef, atleast she has set the precedence

1 Like

Re: Bride Wears Red Sneakers For Her Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by Lovintus2(m): 2:50pm On Sep 06, 2017
I love the combo

In other news: Please subscribe to my YouTube channel for my comedy skits. #Lovintus Entertainment
Re: Bride Wears Red Sneakers For Her Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by Thobiy(m): 3:47pm On Sep 06, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Yea, it her choice. HML
Re: Bride Wears Red Sneakers For Her Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 3:54pm On Sep 06, 2017
donnaD:

Ofcourse, but they must be fit
Re: Bride Wears Red Sneakers For Her Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by masqot(m): 4:37pm On Sep 06, 2017
krect!
Re: Bride Wears Red Sneakers For Her Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by deluckiesta: 5:22pm On Sep 06, 2017
Kobicove:
She didn't wear sneakers because she wanted to she wore it because it was the only thing that could support her weight undecided
exactly wat i was thinkingcheesy
Re: Bride Wears Red Sneakers For Her Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by litaninja(m): 7:01pm On Sep 06, 2017
#PuffPuffNotBride
Re: Bride Wears Red Sneakers For Her Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by donnaD(f): 7:45pm On Sep 06, 2017
1Sharon:

Ofcourse, but they must be fit
Am sure she is fit.both of them.
Re: Bride Wears Red Sneakers For Her Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 9:49pm On Sep 06, 2017
donnaD:

Am sure she is fit.both of them.

She's clearly overweight so she is not fit.

Looking again, bitchh is obese!
Re: Bride Wears Red Sneakers For Her Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by donnaD(f): 9:55pm On Sep 06, 2017
1Sharon:

She's clearly overweight so she is not fit.

Looking again, bitchh is obese!
Hmmm na only u sabi that one not the couples.as for me i don't wish to be whiter than the whites.as far as I eat rite.It's obvious the husband is not complaining and loves her the way she is.one man's meat is anoder man's poison. If she is slim people will talk and advice and if she is far or people will still talk and advice. As it's they don't care.
Re: Bride Wears Red Sneakers For Her Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 10:17pm On Sep 06, 2017
donnaD:

Hmmm na only u sabi that one not the couples.as for me i don't wish to be whiter than the whites.as far as I eat rite.It's obvious the husband is not complaining and loves her the way she is.one man's meat is anoder man's poison. If she is slim people will talk and advice and if she is far or people will still talk and advice. As it's they don't care.

What's all this waffling? The facts still remain, It doesn't matter what the husband says or does. Neither do other people's preferences matter

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bridegroom Escapes Through The Bush During Wedding Ceremony In Imo State / Best Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding - Photos / Behold The King Of Street Foodz In Naija- Olukayode Omowa Of Cripsy Grills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.