Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Rebecca Omoboyewa Ademoluti Engaged As Boyfriend Proposes After 7 Years - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rebecca Omoboyewa Ademoluti Engaged As Boyfriend Proposes After 7 Years (27968 Views)

Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend / Harrysong And Isioma Are Engaged As He Proposes (Video) / Chizzy Alichi Engaged As Fiancee Proposes To Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rebecca Omoboyewa Ademoluti Engaged As Boyfriend Proposes After 7 Years by GLeesMODEL(m): 9:31am On Sep 06, 2017
Beauty Queen Rebecca Omoboyewa Engaged As Boyfriend Proposes After 7 Years. (photos)

Former Miss Ambassador For Peace Queen Rebecca Omoboyewa has disclosed on her instagram page how her long time boyfriend finally proposed to her after waiting for close to 7 years. The Ondo state born beauty queen who contested for MBGN in the past stormed into limelight with her emergence as Miss Ambassador For Peace 2014.

‎The soft spoken and beautiful Federal University of Technology, Akure graduate took to her instagram page to post this excitedly few days ago...

". Get ready when Real love comes knocking. I said Yes cause he chose me over every other woman in the world. He proposed, am shy. This is the first time I ever had a million emotion all at once. Both tension, shock and fear! Wow, love some times can be black or white. When a man loves you. No matter how hard you try to frustrate him. He's always there. He has waited patiently almost 7 years... the days we laughed at him, days I was nice, days I was annoying. But he still choose to love me. God is in charge"

It was revealed that Queen Rebecca was one of those beauty queens that held their crowns with decency and pride. Her antecedents in the past buttresses the fact that she displayed a true disposition of a virtuous lady with power of fame and influence in the industry of pageant and entertainment. Little wonder no scandal or negativity was linked to her during and after her reign.  

Congrats your majesty.

http://www.alexreports.info/2017/09/wow-former-beauty-queen-rebecca.html?m=0

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rebecca Omoboyewa Ademoluti Engaged As Boyfriend Proposes After 7 Years by greatnaija01: 9:33am On Sep 06, 2017
Awesome...

1 Like

Re: Rebecca Omoboyewa Ademoluti Engaged As Boyfriend Proposes After 7 Years by chriskosherbal(m): 9:35am On Sep 06, 2017
Congratulations lady ....let love reign.

2 Likes

Re: Rebecca Omoboyewa Ademoluti Engaged As Boyfriend Proposes After 7 Years by optional1(f): 9:40am On Sep 06, 2017
after 7year oh lawd of the ring

btw, thought engagement ring use to be in the middle finger why is her's in the wedding finger.. Confuse couple i guess..

Btw, congrats to her but.........

5 Likes

Re: Rebecca Omoboyewa Ademoluti Engaged As Boyfriend Proposes After 7 Years by OkuFaba(m): 9:45am On Sep 06, 2017
After 7yrs, yet he cant get a ring that'll fit perfectly on ur finger.. THAT RING NO ENTER WELL JARE

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rebecca Omoboyewa Ademoluti Engaged As Boyfriend Proposes After 7 Years by GLeesMODEL(m): 9:45am On Sep 06, 2017
@alexreports

Re: Rebecca Omoboyewa Ademoluti Engaged As Boyfriend Proposes After 7 Years by Evablizin(f): 9:52am On Sep 06, 2017
grin

Congrats see the quy's lips self lipsrsealed

So how many months or years is she going to wear the ring before she walks down the aisle grin

13 Likes

Re: Rebecca Omoboyewa Ademoluti Engaged As Boyfriend Proposes After 7 Years by Silentscreamer(f): 10:11am On Sep 06, 2017
lovely
Re: Rebecca Omoboyewa Ademoluti Engaged As Boyfriend Proposes After 7 Years by somadinho10: 10:12am On Sep 06, 2017
Seven years of countless abortions angry angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rebecca Omoboyewa Ademoluti Engaged As Boyfriend Proposes After 7 Years by IamAirforce1: 10:12am On Sep 06, 2017
Congrats
Re: Rebecca Omoboyewa Ademoluti Engaged As Boyfriend Proposes After 7 Years by 50shadesofme: 10:12am On Sep 06, 2017
Evablizin:
grin

Congrats see the quy's lips self lipsrsealed

So how many months or years is she going to wear the ring before she walks down the aisle grin

������another seven years �

2 Likes

Re: Rebecca Omoboyewa Ademoluti Engaged As Boyfriend Proposes After 7 Years by xenyona: 10:12am On Sep 06, 2017
7years is not a small something o
Re: Rebecca Omoboyewa Ademoluti Engaged As Boyfriend Proposes After 7 Years by Nutase: 10:13am On Sep 06, 2017
Congrats. I hope you won't wear that ring for another 7 years.

2 Likes

Re: Rebecca Omoboyewa Ademoluti Engaged As Boyfriend Proposes After 7 Years by ibkayee(f): 10:14am On Sep 06, 2017
7 years if they started dating whilst in their teens or something isn't that bad, they both look young

Congrats, HML in advance kiss
Re: Rebecca Omoboyewa Ademoluti Engaged As Boyfriend Proposes After 7 Years by JoshMedia: 10:14am On Sep 06, 2017
Nice pictures

Check my signature

2 Likes

Re: Rebecca Omoboyewa Ademoluti Engaged As Boyfriend Proposes After 7 Years by crackhouse(m): 10:16am On Sep 06, 2017
When u have some cash anybody can wait for u for eternity. Nobody waits for a poor man for even a second.

9 Likes

Re: Rebecca Omoboyewa Ademoluti Engaged As Boyfriend Proposes After 7 Years by MrDoGood(m): 10:16am On Sep 06, 2017
optional1:

after 7year oh lawd of the ring

btw, thought engage ring use to be in the middle finger while is her's in the wedding finger.. Confuse couple i guess..

The thing weak me!!!!

But hey, we're in the era of change. So, anything can happen

Btw, congrats to her but.........
Re: Rebecca Omoboyewa Ademoluti Engaged As Boyfriend Proposes After 7 Years by Foodforthought: 10:17am On Sep 06, 2017
The slaying continues
Re: Rebecca Omoboyewa Ademoluti Engaged As Boyfriend Proposes After 7 Years by Sirpaul(m): 10:17am On Sep 06, 2017
Hun undecided na you be the Doctor?...
somadinho10:
Seven years of countless abortions angry angry
Re: Rebecca Omoboyewa Ademoluti Engaged As Boyfriend Proposes After 7 Years by Flexherbal(m): 10:18am On Sep 06, 2017
Congratulations to her !
Re: Rebecca Omoboyewa Ademoluti Engaged As Boyfriend Proposes After 7 Years by hopemathews: 10:19am On Sep 06, 2017
xenyona:
7years is not a small something o
Re: Rebecca Omoboyewa Ademoluti Engaged As Boyfriend Proposes After 7 Years by mayowagabriel(m): 10:20am On Sep 06, 2017
Congratulations Miss Ademoluti
Re: Rebecca Omoboyewa Ademoluti Engaged As Boyfriend Proposes After 7 Years by lathrowinger: 10:20am On Sep 06, 2017
After long f******
Re: Rebecca Omoboyewa Ademoluti Engaged As Boyfriend Proposes After 7 Years by femmy2010(m): 10:22am On Sep 06, 2017
Lord of the Rings
Re: Rebecca Omoboyewa Ademoluti Engaged As Boyfriend Proposes After 7 Years by yinkeys(m): 10:23am On Sep 06, 2017
All I see is Juice yo
Re: Rebecca Omoboyewa Ademoluti Engaged As Boyfriend Proposes After 7 Years by olaolulazio(m): 10:24am On Sep 06, 2017
Don't turn d lord of d ring o...

Congrats!

Seun, aunty Linda is waiting for ya ring o.
Re: Rebecca Omoboyewa Ademoluti Engaged As Boyfriend Proposes After 7 Years by nikkypearl(f): 10:24am On Sep 06, 2017
Tooor

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dabota Lawson Wears Cleavage-Baring Thigh High Slit Dress / Rumours Club To Host 50cent, Floyd Mayweather As Donatus Okonkwo Concludes Deals / Fans Lash-Out At Karen Igho On Twitter Over Big Brother Africa Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.