Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Gospel Artiste,tasha Cobb Reacts To Hate Words Resulting From Collabo With Nicki - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gospel Artiste,tasha Cobb Reacts To Hate Words Resulting From Collabo With Nicki (399 Views)

Banky And I Did A 'collabo',-adesua Etomi Gushes Over Result From 'collabo(pics) / Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" / Davido Set For A Collabo With Chris Brown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Artiste,tasha Cobb Reacts To Hate Words Resulting From Collabo With Nicki by Topsi4ual(f): 10:27am On Sep 06, 2017
Though many Gospel song lovers have taken to social media to disclose their disapproval of the song, while wondering why Tasha Cobbs decided to feature the racy artiste on her ‘I’m Getting Ready’ song. Tasha Cobbs whose ‘Break Every Chain,’ was Billboards’ #1 song for a total of 12 weeks has however defended her decision.

According to Tasha Cobbs, Christians should learn to welcome fellow believers who don’t see things the way they do. See her reaction below;....... Read more here......

http://www.mytoridonland.com/entertainment/gospel-artiste-tasha-cobb-leonard-reacts-to-hate-words-resulting-from-featuring-rap-star-nicki-minaj-on-her-new-album/

(1) (Reply)

See How John Legend's Wife Chrissy Teigen Lashed Rumor Monger Website / "Founded In 2009": Bovi And His Wife Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / News: Famous Nigerian Gospel Rapper Social Media Got Hacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.