Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Davido Set For A Collabo With Chris Brown - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Set For A Collabo With Chris Brown (25218 Views)

‘I Turned Down A Collabo With Drake’ – Zlatan / "Blow My Mind": Ikorodu Bois Recreate Davido Music Video With Chris Brown / Davido Set To Open Record Label For All The Artists Under Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Set For A Collabo With Chris Brown by TunezMediaBlog: 8:48am On Dec 23, 2018
DMW boss has announced a future project with RnB star, Chris Brown who featured in Wizkid's last album, Sounds from the other Side. Davido shared a Screenshot from their FaceTime where they agreed on the collaboration.

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/12/davido-set-for-collabo-with-chris-brown.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Set For A Collabo With Chris Brown by BigGuyMan: 9:12am On Dec 23, 2018
Wetn frog voice wan sing sef embarassed

Another noise as usual loading

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido Set For A Collabo With Chris Brown by YankeeJJC(m): 1:55pm On Dec 23, 2018

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Set For A Collabo With Chris Brown by Ehiscotch(m): 3:01pm On Dec 23, 2018
To be honest, Davido has had very weak international collaboration.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Set For A Collabo With Chris Brown by kobabe(m): 3:02pm On Dec 23, 2018
PMB 2019 PYO 2023

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido Set For A Collabo With Chris Brown by Santinojr: 3:02pm On Dec 23, 2018
To pipe trash

5 Likes

Re: Davido Set For A Collabo With Chris Brown by bamidelevictor(m): 3:02pm On Dec 23, 2018
Dis man abeg no fall my or hands o

1 Like

Re: Davido Set For A Collabo With Chris Brown by ainas247: 3:02pm On Dec 23, 2018
Na woman song e go be.. Woman woman woman...

Check my profile and get this...

1 Like

Re: Davido Set For A Collabo With Chris Brown by INTEGRITYA1(m): 3:02pm On Dec 23, 2018
Nice one from Davido, here is a wonderful offers with international standard as well:

*Amen Estate 2* Eleko Beach Road, Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos.

*Do you watch Jenifer Diary*

*An Estate with top notch infrastructures*

A serene heaven for those who have earned their success.

An abode of excellence where Nigerians home and abroad who be proud to be.

*Price*: #12m per plot

*Tittle*: C of o.

Just a click away:

https:///send?phone=2348062342001
Re: Davido Set For A Collabo With Chris Brown by Zzyy(m): 3:02pm On Dec 23, 2018
Y is he famzing, Say na me n bro grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Set For A Collabo With Chris Brown by dingbang(m): 3:02pm On Dec 23, 2018
Collabo with Chris brown? Really? angry
Re: Davido Set For A Collabo With Chris Brown by Lucifer66(m): 3:02pm On Dec 23, 2018
Hell no!!
This will be the worst collaboration of 2018/2019.
I won't even bother to watch it.
Re: Davido Set For A Collabo With Chris Brown by itzprezy(m): 3:02pm On Dec 23, 2018
Froggy my man...but 2018 is for wizkid..
Like for davido
Share for wizkid

72 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Davido Set For A Collabo With Chris Brown by Purposeciti: 3:02pm On Dec 23, 2018
Based on the cash oooo.

Click on my signature.below
Re: Davido Set For A Collabo With Chris Brown by Kellz193: 3:03pm On Dec 23, 2018
When Wizkid was chilling with him he didn’t post it oh just common FaceTime froggy run go Insta story go upload!! Maturity matters a lot aswear, this is what an upcoming artist should be doing.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Set For A Collabo With Chris Brown by Y0mmy(m): 3:03pm On Dec 23, 2018
We await.....
Re: Davido Set For A Collabo With Chris Brown by henrydadon(m): 3:03pm On Dec 23, 2018
Wizkid did it first and the song no blow
Re: Davido Set For A Collabo With Chris Brown by chuddyforlife(m): 3:04pm On Dec 23, 2018
In his frog vioce===shekpeeeh
dam fresh on the beat
Re: Davido Set For A Collabo With Chris Brown by EndyEdesonNews(m): 3:04pm On Dec 23, 2018
The song will be a big hit. we can't wait for it

3 Likes

Re: Davido Set For A Collabo With Chris Brown by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 23, 2018
Everyone's fire burns out. I love the way Davido is utilizing the power of his flames right now

4 Likes

Re: Davido Set For A Collabo With Chris Brown by Ogaga87(m): 3:04pm On Dec 23, 2018
Keep rising
Nice move OBO
Re: Davido Set For A Collabo With Chris Brown by Jonadull: 3:05pm On Dec 23, 2018
Believe this at your own peril
Re: Davido Set For A Collabo With Chris Brown by VcStunner(m): 3:06pm On Dec 23, 2018
People are hating up there cuz they don't understand the business.
If Breezy doesn't see good in the collabo, he won't even have a face time with Davido, but hey Boy wonder wants some afro beats on his sh!t too. I love Chris Brown to the core, like I jam on his "Heart break on a full moon" 48 track album every other day.
I think Davido is about to hit the American main stream.
Carry on boy!!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Set For A Collabo With Chris Brown by Purposeciti: 3:06pm On Dec 23, 2018
BigGuyMan:
Wetn frog voice wan sing sef embarassed

Another noise as usual loading
he's better than you and your uncouth mouth anytime, any day.

11 Likes

Re: Davido Set For A Collabo With Chris Brown by NessaBoo(f): 3:07pm On Dec 23, 2018
He knows y'all will doubt him because of his numerous busted lies, now he's uploading this for proof sake! grin

7 Likes

Re: Davido Set For A Collabo With Chris Brown by Withgodc: 3:07pm On Dec 23, 2018
Next

1 Like

Re: Davido Set For A Collabo With Chris Brown by BiGVEEN58(m): 3:07pm On Dec 23, 2018
I hope it brings out the best in him.

He should calm down and write something for intelligent fans out here..

Not only street boys and careless people are interested in his music.

1 Like

Re: Davido Set For A Collabo With Chris Brown by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 23, 2018
Another decadent song for naive naija youths. cool No confirmed 'bangers' these days, just rich, proud and promiscuous kids that don't know they need to invest in their future. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Davido Set For A Collabo With Chris Brown by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 23, 2018
Strategy to penetrate the top most market in the world. Peradventure this song hits the market, Davido will be more recognized across the globe. Hate all you want but he is one of the few artist that is still trending till date.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ini Edo Stuns In Beautiful Feathery Dress / Another Nigerian Actor, Lekkinson Dies / Jim Iyke: My Fight With Uche Maduagwu Was Orchestrated (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.