Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Nigeria And The Journey So Far! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria And The Journey So Far! (468 Views)

Ihedioha’s 30 Days As Imo Governor: 16 Achievements So Far. / Results Of APC Presidential Primaries From 10 States So Far. / Ebonyi State Journey So Far- Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria And The Journey So Far! by nextexcel: 10:40am On Sep 06, 2017
As a young citizen of this country I must admit that so far it has not been good,but some are with the opinion that things will get better, my aim for this topic wich I believe will be devoid of sentiment cum emotional comments I will also be glad if it's pushed to the front page for wide opinion, I want us to bisect this country lets analyse all the happening in this country, I believe it's evil when the good man keep quite in the face of evil, am 25 year this year I happen to know when fuel was saling at 35 naira ,today we where told it's now 143 or 145 we learnt that selling at this price, subsidy which some people have been using to suck us dry will stop and they will use the money to build road good huspital,provide work etc till today i am yet to come acrose such,we where told about the cabal from 1999 till date ,single treasure account was introduced to this day what has beern the effect? Nigeria is still importing fuel, we call on foreign expartrat from sport to our road construction to mineral exploitation to security etc yet Nigeria is not secure yet we do not have road, what is really happening please the affluence in this country lend us ur voice, the man in the street what's your view? Some say we are not yet old enough!please how old will Nigeria be to start showing signs of growth?
Re: Nigeria And The Journey So Far! by samebony1: 11:10am On Sep 06, 2017
We must start this project by first analyzing your written English, You need to improve on this seriously
Re: Nigeria And The Journey So Far! by attackgat: 11:12am On Sep 06, 2017
Nigeria is comprised of three of the largest ethnic groups in Africa, Igbo/Yoruba/Hausa-Fulani.

Each of them over 40 million in population, far larger than the population of most countries of Africa.

All three are different in their way of thinking, their religion, tradition, food, norms and culture.

Nothing unites all three except football(even that is disappearing)

Yet, some people believe that progress will come out of so much division.

Nigeria is just a failed British colonial contraption and the earlier we go our different ways, the better

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And The Journey So Far! by oladeebo: 11:51am On Sep 06, 2017
attackgat:
Nigeria is comprised of three of the largest ethnic groups in Africa, Igbo/Yoruba/Hausa-Fulani.

Each of them over 40 million in population, far larger than the population of most countries of Africa.

All three are different in their way of thinking, their religion, tradition, food, norms and culture.

Nothing unites all three except football(even that is disappearing)

Yet, some people believe that progress will come out of so much division.

Nigeria is just a failed British colonial contraption and the earlier we go our different ways, the better
attackgat you missed it all!
the troubles of today is not that of yesterday, and the solution of yesterday cannot solve the problems of today!
thinking that Nigeria problems is unsolvable with our unity is evil and wickedness!
you illiterate elites of this nation must stop this non-sense!
we regret of sending you to school with low knowledge of yours
its pity, people were been living together before you were born and your Idea of separation cannot separate people of living together!
you IQ is too low!
stop pls!
Re: Nigeria And The Journey So Far! by attackgat: 1:03pm On Sep 06, 2017
oladeebo:

attackgat you missed it all!
the troubles of today is not that of yesterday, and the solution of yesterday cannot solve the problems of today!
thinking that Nigeria problems is unsolvable with our unity is evil and wickedness!
you illiterate elites of this nation must stop this non-sense!
we regret of sending you to school with low knowledge of yours
its pity, people were been living together before you were born and your Idea of separation cannot separate people of living together!
you IQ is too low!
stop pls!

You dont seem to understand. Have you asked me as Igbo man if Im interested in Nigeria working? Have you asked me if I see Nigeria as my country?

Britain is rich and works as a nation, it did stop the scottish people agitating to go and getting a referendum in 2014.

I dont care if Nigeria works, what I care about is my Igbo people becoming an independent nation.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Governor Rochas Okorocha To Empower Over 13,000 African Kids - Pictures / APC, El-rufai: Buhari Never Promised To Serve One Term / See How Imo State Women Surprised Gov Okorocha With 27 Cakes 4 His Birthday(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.