Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,671 members, 7,837,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) (25230 Views)

Nollywood Actor, David Osagie Is Dead (Photos) / ‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) / "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by ip2121918021(m): 3:38pm On Sep 06, 2017
LifestyleTonite:
What's MI's problem? Just cos he's a celebrity doesn't mean he can talk down on another man let alone a journalist.

lalasticlala, this thing is trending on twitter Osagz

Did you even watch the video

15 Likes

Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by iamVirus(m): 3:38pm On Sep 06, 2017
Seriously, Osagie is annoying

10 Likes

Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by Terminator1234g: 3:38pm On Sep 06, 2017
That guy no get brain. Eh no dey chill at all

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 3:39pm On Sep 06, 2017
osaige started the cursing

Who the fvck do you think you are?

.... am osagie on the show.

Fvck you... M is pissed grin

11 Likes

Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by hillsway(m): 3:39pm On Sep 06, 2017
mi the boss!
Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by Ekponoimo(m): 3:39pm On Sep 06, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin LOLS am i the only one seeing that osagie wanted to disappear from where he is sitting when M.I raised his voice?? shocked

7 Likes

Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by sgtponzihater1(m): 3:42pm On Sep 06, 2017
We disrespect people alot in this country. Who is Osagie to Insult MI who entered d industry before he did. MI is a gentle man obviously.

10 Likes

Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 06, 2017
This is why I like my temper. If I was in that studio, I will smash that Osagie head with the mic, it will not stop there, I will also make sure he does not disrespect creativity with their junk destructive criticisms any more. Not in this lifetime and not in the next. Who cares about Youtube hits. These musicians manufacture happiness for the masses in a failing country.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by fitprince: 3:42pm On Sep 06, 2017
god punish una there. them get luck say no be person like terry g be that. mi is too calm for a nigerian

4 Likes

Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by gabpaul: 3:44pm On Sep 06, 2017
maxiuc:
Where is Ice prince abi he don melt finish?

Chocolate city ko butter city ni

He dey inside fridge grin
Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by fitprince: 3:44pm On Sep 06, 2017
TheNextAce:
MI take a back seat. No point cussing. You either up your game or keep mum
from his comment you know this poor brat cant even afford mb to watch video on nl

5 Likes

Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by fitprince: 3:46pm On Sep 06, 2017
wellmax:
Is Music Critic a job?
i wonder o.
that mumu deserve mob beating

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by paradigmshift(m): 3:50pm On Sep 06, 2017
osagie is a fool. compound fool

4 Likes

Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by paradigmshift(m): 3:53pm On Sep 06, 2017
TheNextAce:
MI take a back seat. No point cussing. You either up your game or keep mum

e already up is game.
have you listened to illegal music 3 ?
that mixtape is better than all all 9ja rappers album except mode9.
m.i has tried bro.

3 Likes

Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by Sezua(m): 3:54pm On Sep 06, 2017
Osagie is an ASS

3 Likes

Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by ibawon(m): 3:55pm On Sep 06, 2017
People who say MI cursed firsr never watched the clip.
You should just appritiat some people's efforts there are ups and downs in business cos it's a RISK in the first place.
That Critic of a guy should learn how to place matters and facts. You don't have to take it personal.
We are young Nigerians trying to make it for ourselves

7 Likes

Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by Omonoba1: 3:55pm On Sep 06, 2017
LifestyleTonite:
What's MI's problem? Just cos he's a celebrity doesn't mean he can talk down on another man let alone a journalist.

lalasticlala, this thing is trending on twitter Osagz
did you even watch the clip? How did he talk down on another man??

3 Likes

Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by DRISKLEF(m): 3:56pm On Sep 06, 2017
I dont want to believe this video is a scripted one. I mean like a publicity stunt. Either ways the so called music critic should sholve his words up his arrse. See him tshirt.
Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 06, 2017
MI b lik...

3 Likes

Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by Omonoba1: 3:58pm On Sep 06, 2017
guruswapaz:
Mi so full of himself.. Let's him goan sleep.

Follow me on twitter.
https://mobile.twitter.com/TQuestionaire
my friend shut up! I bet you didn't watch the video..

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by titsqueez(m): 4:04pm On Sep 06, 2017
That osagie na idiota

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by pedrilo: 4:04pm On Sep 06, 2017
if i was MI, i for chillax, then load osagie plenty slaps after the show.
wat rubbish

3 Likes

Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by Blonchilli(m): 4:06pm On Sep 06, 2017
WotzupNG:
Nigerian Rapper and Chocolate City ‘CEO’, MI Abaga was a guest on a pulse show where he was confronted by Osagie, a music critic who spoke of how Chocolate City has dropped in reputation since MI took over the affairs of the label.

He spoke of how the Artistes on the label are buying Youtube views and that the flagship Artiste in Chocolate City is nothing much to write home about.

This didn’t sit well with the Rapper who lost his cool immediately and resorted to using curse words multiple times. Video below.

Video Credit: Pulse

https://www.wotzup.ng/mi-loses-cool-osagie-chocolate-city/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSV_n4DVYQ4&feature=youtu.be
Who's this Osagie? M.I did the right thing there. Let him try this rubbish with Mayweather he would be sleeping with the fishes. He started cursing and M.I even tried to hold his cool
Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by femi852: 4:10pm On Sep 06, 2017
dis osagiee na stupid boi

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by ninocia18(m): 4:11pm On Sep 06, 2017
WotzupNG:
Nigerian Rapper and Chocolate City ‘CEO’, MI Abaga was a guest on a pulse show where he was confronted by Osagie, a music critic who spoke of how Chocolate City has dropped in reputation since MI took over the affairs of the label.

He spoke of how the Artistes on the label are buying Youtube views and that the flagship Artiste in Chocolate City is nothing much to write home about.

This didn’t sit well with the Rapper who lost his cool immediately and resorted to using curse words multiple times. Video below.

Video Credit: Pulse

https://www.wotzup.ng/mi-loses-cool-osagie-chocolate-city/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSV_n4DVYQ4&feature=youtu.be

Wetin I for beat this osagie eh? Mi try O.

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by zulex880: 4:11pm On Sep 06, 2017
Lol this video is two hours long most of you guys commenting shits didn't watch the full video, Osagie is mentally retarded watch the full video on YouTube and see how M I schooled him and left him looking like an idiota he's grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by MEILYN(m): 4:12pm On Sep 06, 2017
holatin:
those who can't perform, criticize and bad mouth those who can.

you go dey inside one room dey rubbish human like say they are the cause of ur depression filled life.

if na me, I go use style put my finger in his eyes.
Osagie is a music critic, M.I is a rapper/ musician. If you asked me, I would say Osagie is doing his job very well as a music critic. Do you expect everyone to be happy with music critics?
Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by odiviano1(m): 4:13pm On Sep 06, 2017
LifestyleTonite:

lalasticlala, this thing is trending on twitter [b]Osagz[/ib]

I would have expected that u manage and buy N100 data and watch the video before you comment[color=#990000][/color] lipsrsealed
Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by Diso60090(m): 4:13pm On Sep 06, 2017
tlopez82:
Please who is MI? is it a name of a person. animal, place or thing?
your father surname
Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by holatin(m): 4:16pm On Sep 06, 2017
MEILYN:
Osagie is a music critic, M.I is a rapper/ musician. If you asked me, I would say Osagie is doing his job very well as a music critic. Do you expect everyone to be happy with music critics?
music critics na job ? does it need talent to be one, all it need is hatred and venomous heart

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ini Edo Stuns In Beautiful Feathery Dress / There is hardship in Nollywood – Madam Saje / Adeola Fayehun And Her Husband, Victor Welcome Baby Girl (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.