Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,674 members, 7,837,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) (25231 Views)

Nollywood Actor, David Osagie Is Dead (Photos) / ‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) / "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by teamsynergy: 4:18pm On Sep 06, 2017
legitnow:
I have alwayz known MI to be an idiot.

Finally the world will see the real MI.

Osagie is equally a fool. Is dat how to conduct interview?

Black man brain, everything s fight. hissss!

ur must be referring to ur local black brain
.... boy, try watch some foreign news more.. at least that will help u shape ur reasoning..... losing ur cool has nothing to do with ur race...

3 Likes

Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by matotoide(m): 4:19pm On Sep 06, 2017
cheesy But who's the third dude tho
Is he eating groundnuts or what?
The guy is just enjoying the groundnut kowai
He's less concerned

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by Enoquin(f): 4:21pm On Sep 06, 2017
Critics do a thankless job and are hated by almost all especially as most Nigerians do not like their creativity critiqued.
There is however a difference between criticizing objectively and going all out to insult another. Osagie started with insults and even though M.I followed suit for a period, he realized himself on time. Good one M.I

8 Likes

Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by dowjones(m): 4:33pm On Sep 06, 2017
LifestyleTonite:
What's MI's problem? Just cos he's a celebrity doesn't mean he can talk down on another man let alone a journalist.

lalasticlala, this thing is trending on twitter Osagz

God of mercy!

Did you watch the video? Chai

May God save some Nigerians

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by blastac: 4:35pm On Sep 06, 2017
KingOvo:
MI Abaga, take a seat please. Its just the gospel truth that Choc City took a backseat with you in charge. Under your watch Iceprince became an upcoming artiste, Koker and the likes you signed didn't portray what the label was know for. So please take a seat again! angry angry angry

Mr know it all didn't you know iceprince is no longer a member of chocolate city. Koker is doing well this 2017 more than lil kesh so wtf..

3 Likes

Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by troubleseller: 4:36pm On Sep 06, 2017
Some mofos did not watch the video and they will come here to display their foolishness. Exactly what Loose and M were talking about. Say shiiit but back them up with #Facts.

3 Likes

Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by dowjones(m): 4:38pm On Sep 06, 2017
legitnow:
I have alwayz known MI to be an idiot.

Finally the world will see the real MI.

Osagie is equally a fool. Is dat how to conduct interview?

Black man brain, everything s fight. hissss!

Stupid fool. Is that how to judge a matter

MI was keeping his cool. That's of you watched the video.
Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by balayoflife(m): 4:50pm On Sep 06, 2017
This is unlike the cool M.I we all know. But truth has to be told, chocolate city have lost it. I think dey need to restrategize. D competition is getting tough
Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by kayo80(m): 4:50pm On Sep 06, 2017
Ekponoimo:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin LOLS am i the only one seeing that osagie wanted to disappear from where he is sitting when M.I raised his voice?? shocked

LMAO! The guy dey fear the thunder slap way MI fit give am.
Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by peacebirdone: 4:54pm On Sep 06, 2017
Who the hell is the Osagie? lipsrsealed

Let's move on.
Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 06, 2017
A transgender lady has promised to offer her “virginity” to the most astounding bidder – on the off chance that they pay for her sex change operation.

Lila Rose is wanting to raise £15,000 to pay for her surgery and has guaranteed potential suitors “the sex will be incredible”.

25-year-old Lila Rose from Shepherd’s Bush, West London who has been changing into a lady for a year now and has been taking hormones, would like to raise £15,000 for the operation.

Lila who likewise is a vlogger, has seen her boobs developed to a 34C however the brunette needs to be bustier and needs an extra £15,000 to pay for a boob work and a bigger bum.

Addressing SunOnline, Lila, initially from France, stated: “I have chosen to put my virginity on special to pay for my surgery. I will be a spic and span and crisp lady and will pitch myself to the most astounding bidder.
Read more: http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/gist/see-why-transgender-woman-vows-to-sell-her-virginity-online-so-she-can-pay-for-her-30k-sex-change-operation/

Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by encryptjay(m): 5:06pm On Sep 06, 2017
I didn't need to watch the video before knowing someone/something made MI lose his cool. Some people who don't listen to lyrics but beats couldn't wait to attack MI even without watching the video.
A lot of wisdom in his songs and I'll always respect him.
Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by daveblessed(m): 5:07pm On Sep 06, 2017
ah don't get. ...was MI paid for d interview or wat....well, thumbs up Sir Abaga. .ur cool level is A'list...ah kw wetin Sean tizzle 4 fit do
Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by girl4rmspace(f): 5:07pm On Sep 06, 2017
That dude was the one being disrespectful to MI
Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by homesteady(m): 5:07pm On Sep 06, 2017
Osagie is just a prick, his beef with MI didn't start today grin
Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by silkytouch(m): 5:07pm On Sep 06, 2017
Not a proper way to conduct an interview, looks like his intention was just to piss M.I off.
Can he talk to Olamide like that?
Can he talk to Phyno like that?
Can he talk to Davido/Wizkid like that?

Very obvious he doesnt have respect for M.I
How come the "street" no longer regards M.I?
Na cos say him short?

I would have just walked out of that ambush called interview!

M.I the Microphone magician take heart, no Champion for ever.

5 Likes

Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by Mentcee(m): 5:11pm On Sep 06, 2017
I'm for MI.
Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by wonlasewonimi: 5:11pm On Sep 06, 2017
Here is a short angry black man.
Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by jibbiefackshii(m): 5:16pm On Sep 06, 2017
LifestyleTonite:
What's MI's problem? Just cos he's a celebrity doesn't mean he can talk down on another man let alone a journalist.

You are such a fool. It's obvious you didn't watch the video. Just judging from headline. Boda ode. cry

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by LEAFLET(m): 5:20pm On Sep 06, 2017
Can someone please educate me entirely on how youtube views can be bought?? Thanks in advance
Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by RoyalBlak007: 5:33pm On Sep 06, 2017
♤My best part grin

♤"Calm the fúck down"

2 Likes

Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by Catalyst4real: 5:35pm On Sep 06, 2017
Short people no like disrespect nah grin
Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by Catalyst4real: 5:36pm On Sep 06, 2017
LEAFLET:
Can someone please educate me entirely on how youtube videos can be bought?? Thanks in advance
Youtube views, not video.
Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 06, 2017
Even though it's a fact what osiage was saying he shouldn't have used abusive words,the way him dey raise him voice sef was very unprofessional,I respect M.I for maintaining because if na me I for don bounce comot.
Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by LEAFLET(m): 5:38pm On Sep 06, 2017
Catalyst4real:

Youtube views, not video.
Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by joenor(m): 5:44pm On Sep 06, 2017
Osiage was a bit rude with his attitude, MI just need to op on his game though.
Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by holysainbj(m): 6:01pm On Sep 06, 2017
LifestyleTonite:

And you dint even watch the video, how is it MIs fault Nansense
Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by holysainbj(m): 6:02pm On Sep 06, 2017
jibbiefackshii:

You are such a fool. It's obvious you didn't watch the video. Just judging from headline. Boda ode. cry
As in eh
The tin pain me, he dint even see d damn video before spilling trash
Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by ojay72(m): 6:27pm On Sep 06, 2017
Mehn, M.I try o. If to say na me... immediately Osagie say ''who da fvck is...'' him go find him teeth before the last word come out. Lolz... Music Critic my black ass.
Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by ehissi(m): 6:36pm On Sep 06, 2017
Who da fuq is Osaigie. Osaigie should shut da fuq up before I report him to Bob risky........... angry
Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by Dahmayor(m): 8:01pm On Sep 06, 2017
LifestyleTonite:

the guy was plain rude to mi and he's a fool for that
Re: MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) by rose54321: 8:11pm On Sep 06, 2017
gabinogem:
But na the osagie start 2 use curse words nah undecided

Abi o
The headline is so wrong.
Osagie totally disrespected him.
How do fvuck will you say who's my main artist?? What rubbish, na slap I go slap you first.
You don't openly belittle someone in public.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

There is hardship in Nollywood – Madam Saje / Adeola Fayehun And Her Husband, Victor Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) / Nathaniel Bassey: 'Women Are The Ones Doing Favor To Men When They Marry'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.