Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Nigeria And The Journey So Far! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria And The Journey So Far! (327 Views)

Ihedioha’s 30 Days As Imo Governor: 16 Achievements So Far. / Results Of APC Presidential Primaries From 10 States So Far. / Ebonyi State Journey So Far- Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria And The Journey So Far! by nextexcel: 12:43pm On Sep 06, 2017
As a young citizen of this country I must admit that so far it has not been good,but some are with the opinion that things will get better, my aim for this topic wich I believe will be devoid of sentiment cum emotional comments I will also be glad if it's pushed to the front page for wide opinion, I want us to bisect this country lets analyse all the happening in this country, I believe it's evil when the good man keep quite in the face of evil, am 25 year this year I happen to know when fuel was saling at 35 naira ,today we where told it's now 143 or 145 we learnt that selling at this price, subsidy which some people have been using to suck us dry will stop and they will use the money to build road good huspital,provide work etc till today i am yet to come acrose such,we where told about the cabal from 1999 till date ,single treasure account was introduced to this day what has beern the effect? Nigeria is still importing fuel, we call on foreign expartrat from sport to our road construction to mineral exploitation to security etc yet Nigeria is not secure yet we do not have road, what is really happening please the affluence in this country lend us ur voice, the man in the street what's your view? Some say we are not yet old enough!please how old will Nigeria be to start showing signs of growth?

(1) (Reply)

This Is Not Corruption!!! / Atiku Is Livid Because He Thinks Buhari Scammed Him To Win Election"segun O'law" / NUJ BLASTS THE NIGERIAN ARMY AND OPRATION PYTHON DANCE 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.