Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,166 members, 7,811,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Facebook User Calls Out Church Cell Leader, Bennie Sam For Duping Her N135k - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Facebook User Calls Out Church Cell Leader, Bennie Sam For Duping Her N135k (637 Views)

Forgive Me For My Wrong Teachings Over The Years, Bennie Hinn / Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven / Social Distancing In Out Church Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook User Calls Out Church Cell Leader, Bennie Sam For Duping Her N135k by Rider23: 2:13pm On Sep 06, 2017

CHRIST is the solid rock on which we stand, for every other ground is a sinking sand! As a Nigerian, you need a Visa from the American EMBASSY to enter America, but to enter heaven, Christ is the Key! A Facebook user, Phil Nelson has called out a popular church's (Name withheld) cell leader, Bennie Sam of allegedly duping her of N135K.

The guy is reportedly a cell leader in the Abuja chapter of the popular church!
Phil Wrote:
Fraudster! Fraudster!! Fraudster!!!
Most wanted fraudster.
I've still not heard from u as u told my people.
U will be caught in no distant time.
Cell leader my foot.
[img]https://3.bp..com/-RPdcIQ09-2o/Wa_yLMsm7tI/AAAAAAAADPg/71Z7SKZ-5CUVL-8_fziBpBTdih9DsVAzQCLcBGAs/s400/phil1.jpg[/img]
[img]https://3.bp..com/-FReSURhMlCs/Wa_yLFUuL0I/AAAAAAAADPc/DVF1LairPYQbiT9LzxYy8p5ZmBTN2CW4ACLcBGAs/s400/phil.jpg[/img]

Still thinking of the church Read in between lines!!!

VIA: http://www.kemifilani.com/2017/09/facebook-user-calls-out-church-cell.html

Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Facebook User Calls Out Church Cell Leader, Bennie Sam For Duping Her N135k by KevMitnick: 2:18pm On Sep 06, 2017
Well well, I'll just sit down here and observe.

Re: Facebook User Calls Out Church Cell Leader, Bennie Sam For Duping Her N135k by BreezyCB(m): 2:19pm On Sep 06, 2017
Re: Facebook User Calls Out Church Cell Leader, Bennie Sam For Duping Her N135k by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 06, 2017
KevMitnick:
Well well, I'll just sit down here and observe.
Abeg shift lemme join u

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Calls Out Church Cell Leader, Bennie Sam For Duping Her N135k by bedspread: 2:36pm On Sep 06, 2017
drunkcow:

Abeg shift lemme join u
Dress well make I Sidon.... Cell leader in action
Nice balance dear... u have some good cash

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Calls Out Church Cell Leader, Bennie Sam For Duping Her N135k by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 06, 2017
Why should the church's name be "withheld"?

How are you protectin' other unsuspectin' people from fallin' into this same scam by "withholdin'" the names?

I'm sure this is just a publicity stunt sef for all parties involved.
Idiot jus wants to show us his bank balance & "Cell leader" will soon open his own church.

Shioor.

Re: Facebook User Calls Out Church Cell Leader, Bennie Sam For Duping Her N135k by KevMitnick: 2:48pm On Sep 06, 2017
drunkcow:
Abeg shift lemme join u
No problem, hope you brought the crate of Gulder?
Re: Facebook User Calls Out Church Cell Leader, Bennie Sam For Duping Her N135k by Rider23: 2:49pm On Sep 06, 2017
LOL! Are you blind Can't you see the last statement?? Read inbetween lies.. the Church's name is there
ShyCypher:
Why should the church's name be "withheld"?

How are you protectin' other unsuspectin' people from fallin' into this same scam by "withholdin'" the names?

I'm sure this is just a publicity stunt sef for all parties involved.
Idiot jus wants to show us his bank balance & "Cell leader" will soon open his own church.

Shioor.
Re: Facebook User Calls Out Church Cell Leader, Bennie Sam For Duping Her N135k by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 06, 2017
Rider23:
LOL! Are you blind Can't you see the last statement?? Read inbetween lies.. the Church's name is there

Why is op so scared to drop CHRIST EMBASSY?

Dem be God?
Re: Facebook User Calls Out Church Cell Leader, Bennie Sam For Duping Her N135k by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 06, 2017
KevMitnick:
No problem, hope you brought the crate of Gulder?
Shycypher bring 3 bottles kia kia
Re: Facebook User Calls Out Church Cell Leader, Bennie Sam For Duping Her N135k by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 06, 2017
drunkcow:
Shycypher
bring 3 bottles kia kia

Chei!!! grin grin

M'o n bo, e duro de mi... A na m'abia osiso...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Facebook User Calls Out Church Cell Leader, Bennie Sam For Duping Her N135k by Niflheim(m): 3:57pm On Sep 06, 2017
"If there is no religion, where does your standard for morality come from?".......................says the fool with his shit-stained lips!!!

Tomorrow they will tell us that being religious is synonymous with being moral!!!

(1) (Reply)

Signs That Someone Is Thirsty For Revival / What Is The Meaning Of This Context "Cleanliness Is Next To Godliness" / Observed Imbalance In Nairaland Religious Forum.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.