Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Should I be Worried? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Should I be Worried? (945 Views)

My Dick Getting Hard All Day: Should I Be Worried Or Not? / Should I Be Worried My Urine Isn't Salty? / I Forget Things Easily: Should I Be Worried About This Condition? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I be Worried? by thankyouJesus(m): 3:01pm On Sep 06, 2017
Note: These are actually my thoughts not a real scenerio as painted here.

I was trying to recall the last time I "cum" and it dawn on me that I haven't for some months now.

The major means by which I "cum" was through wet dreams. For some months, I have realized that I am a lucid dreamer who can control what happens in the dream. Instead of engaging in "activities" that can help, I will rather control my body not to give in.

From the little research I did, I was made to believe that the major effect of this in the long run is prostate cancer.
Till on the research, I was also informed that spinal cord injury, erectile dysfunction are also major causes of concern.

I just want clarification from health practitioners on
1. Should I be worried?
2. What are the causes of this "act"?
3. Possible solutions.
4. The way forward.

Please enlighten a confuse mind.
Re: Should I be Worried? by SuperSuave(m): 3:04pm On Sep 06, 2017
Vaselinecrew don't need this thread cheesy
Re: Should I be Worried? by benzene00: 3:09pm On Sep 06, 2017
u need a wet fresh ......

I no say anytin o
Re: Should I be Worried? by DanseMacabre(m): 3:19pm On Sep 06, 2017
I no know about medical o, but the physical wey me know be say if that konji wey dey build up so reach im climax, we go fit see your news for nairaland say you don go rap.e 8 year old or 80 year old.

Better go find ashewo o, or if cash-strapped, talk to your hand over a dollop of vaseline.

1 Like

Re: Should I be Worried? by Nbote(m): 3:23pm On Sep 06, 2017
By now konji don tie belt round ur waist. Ur sperm would have become thick by now and probably formed agidi. Its very likely d tadpole drawing u know as sperm has grown to frogs by now
Re: Should I be Worried? by fav444(f): 3:28pm On Sep 06, 2017
Don't mind all these people advertising discharge alternatives.

I have ONE question for you pls

Bros pls, are you married?
If yes go to ur wife if the urge is there.

if No
Don't bother about the way to discharge anything or that something will go wrong if you don't get the thing out.

Physiology has explained to us what happens to unused sperm but most brainwashed people you will meet here will tell u scary stories full of falsehood.

This topic is one of the very many reasons why I am angry with people who made biology optional in our secondary school curriculum. Walahi, everyone needs basic knowledge of biology.

2 Likes

Re: Should I be Worried? by thankyouJesus(m): 3:36pm On Sep 06, 2017
fav444:
Don't mind all these people telling you to find dirty alternatives.
Thank you, their comments were actually funny.
Re: Should I be Worried? by holatin(m): 3:52pm On Sep 06, 2017
OGA thankyoujesus if you re not using the dick, y not give someone who can use it
Re: Should I be Worried? by thankyouJesus(m): 6:47pm On Sep 06, 2017
fav444:
Don't mind all these people advertising discharge alternatives.

I have ONE question for you pls

Bros pls, are you married?
If yes go to ur wife if the urge is there.

if No
Don't bother about the way to discharge anything or that something will go wrong if you don't get the thing out.

Physiology has explained to us what happens to unused sperm but most brainwashed people you will meet here will tell u scary stories full of falsehood.

This topic is one of the very many reasons why I am angry with people who made biology optional in our secondary school curriculum. Walahi, everyone needs basic knowledge of biology.
I actually did Biology, maybe I missed out on the Physiology part.
What does it say please?
Re: Should I be Worried? by thankyouJesus(m): 7:29pm On Sep 07, 2017
Please help out.
cc: Sissy3 ; Dominique.
Re: Should I be Worried? by Majesticniyi(m): 10:59pm On Sep 08, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Nbote:
By now konji don tie belt round ur waist. Ur sperm would have become thick by now and probably formed agidi. Its very likely d tadpole drawing u know as sperm has grown to frogs by now

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Health Benefits Of Tiger Nut ‘ofio’ / Doctors In The House Pls Interprete This Xray Report / My Weight Remains The Same Even After Rigorous Exercise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.