Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:13 AM

South East And Plans To Boycott 2019 Presidential Elections. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East And Plans To Boycott 2019 Presidential Elections. (1387 Views)

'Boycott 2019 Election' - Nnamdi Kanu Tells IPOB In New Year Speech (Audio) / Minimum Wage: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Labour To Boycott 2019 Election / 'PDP To Boycott 2019 Election If…' - Secondus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South East And Plans To Boycott 2019 Presidential Elections. by IBBG(m): 5:53pm On Sep 06, 2017
While i admire and applaud Nnamdi Kanu's bold, ferocious and courageous pontificating for what he believe is best for the people of his tribe and region, especially when the Nigerian nation has chosen to totally jettison equity and fairness in the governance of this country. I must also say that we should not allow our anger at the unjust structure upon which this country is built further subject us into even more sufferrings as we are experiencing today. While i may not really endorse some of Kanu's actions, however i'm glad that somebody for once is giving our political hawks and vultures who believe this country is their personal property a nightmare as they have started reconsidering things they would have never even thought of touching with a long pole.
Now the subject of 2019 is quite significant as we can not afford to have or elect another bad government, as we are still suffering from the ineptitude of this government. If South East choose to boycott 2019 election and not come out en mass to vote a candidate they believe in, we will be shooting ourselves in the foot again as we may end up with a government worst than this present government, and all of us will suffer it. While the drive for the actualization of Biafra is still ongoing, we shouldn't make the mistake of boycotting 2019 presidential elections, because as long as we are still part of this nation every bad government will still affect us in the same way. And lets be realistic here, the actualization of Biafra nation might take longer than expected, based on the history of nations that broke away from others. Kanu should understand that this struggle for Biafra nation might take even beyond his life time for it's actualization therefore he should realize that it's a life time struggle hence he shouldn't put the entire region in a disadvantagious position. Nelson Mandela, Mahatma Gandhi, kwameh Nkrumah etc. While fighting for independence never put his people in a disadvantagious position. Even Moses in the bible while fighting for the independence of the isaraelites never stopped the israelites from carrying out their duties or responsiblities of working for the nation of egypt, because it would have endanger the lives of the people he was intending to save from slavery.
Also, Kanu needs to learn how to build bridges and alliances both locally and internationally if he really wants to actualize the Biafra dream and not burn them, as from all indications it seems he is trying to pursue and fight this cause alone. The road to self determination in this present era, requires meticulous planning and massive funding to really make noise at the global level in other for world powers to notice.
If Nnamdi Kanu wants to achieve the Biafra dream through a referendum faster, he should approach the issue more from the point of a technocrat rather than that of a messiah, if he can't be one he can recruit one just like Aaron was the mouth piece technocrat of Moses team or delegation when they met phaoroah.
#I Support Freedom
#I Stand with South East
#I Belong To Team South South
#Proudly Crossriverian.

1 Like

Re: South East And Plans To Boycott 2019 Presidential Elections. by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:57pm On Sep 06, 2017
IBBG:
While i admire and applaud Nnamdi Kanu's bold, ferocious and courageous pontificating for what he believe is best for the people of his tribe and region, especially when the Nigerian nation has chosen to totally jettison equity and fairness in the governance of this country. I must also say that we should not allow our anger at the unjust structure upon which this country is built further subject us into even more sufferrings as we are experiencing today. While i may not really endorse some of Kanu's actions, however i'm glad that somebody for once is giving our political hawks and vultures who believe this country is their personal property a nightmare as they have started reconsidering things they would have never even thought of touching with a long pole.
Now the subject of 2019 is quite significant as we can not afford to have or elect another bad government, as we are still suffering from the ineptitude of this government. If South East choose to boycott 2019 election and not come out en mass to vote a candidate they believe in, we will be shooting ourselves in the foot again as we may end up with a government worst than this present government, and all of us will suffer it. While the drive for the actualization of Biafra is still ongoing, we shouldn't make the mistake of boycotting 2019 presidential elections, because as long as we are still part of this nation every bad government will still affect us in the same way. And lets be realistic here, the actualization of Biafra nation might take longer than expected, based on the history of nations that broke away from others. Kanu should understand that this struggle for Biafra nation might take even beyond his life time for it's actualization therefore he should realize that it's a life time struggle hence he shouldn't put the entire region in a disadvantagious position. Nelson Mandela, Mahatma Gandhi, kwameh Nkrumah etc. While fighting for independence never put his people in a disadvantagious position. Even Moses in the bible while fighting for the independence of the isaraelites never stopped the israelites from carrying out their duties or responsiblities of working for the nation of egypt, because it would have endanger the lives of the people he was intending to save from slavery.
Also, Kanu needs to learn how to build bridges and alliances both locally and internationally if he really wants to actualize the Biafra dream and not burn them, as from all indications it seems he is trying to pursue and fight this cause alone. The road to self determination in this present era, requires meticulous planning and massive funding to really make noise at the global level in other for world powers to notice.
If Nnamdi Kanu wants to achieve the Biafra dream through a referendum faster, he should approach the issue more from the point of a technocrat rather than that of a messiah, if he can't be one he can recruit one just like Aaron was the mouth piece technocrat of Moses team or delegation when they met phaoroah.
#I Support Freedom
#I Stand with South East
#Proudly Crossriverian.

You can write to nnamdi kanu he will respond.
Re: South East And Plans To Boycott 2019 Presidential Elections. by babyfaceafrica: 5:59pm On Sep 06, 2017
Who cares?
Re: South East And Plans To Boycott 2019 Presidential Elections. by gbegemaster(m): 6:06pm On Sep 06, 2017
Nigeria needs a total overhaul. Elections will never bring us closer to the real change. We just vote to keep busy and feel like our vote counts.

We vote to retain our Sanity.
Re: South East And Plans To Boycott 2019 Presidential Elections. by attackgat: 6:18pm On Sep 06, 2017
I disagree. Igbos should boycott the political process of Nigeria. It is one strong way to send a message to the powers that be and the entire world that we do not want to be part of Nigeria

No matter who wins the presidential race in 2019, he or she will still repeat the "unity of Nigeria is non negotiable" mantra that all Nigerian presidents sing.

The great Igbo nation should outgrow this nonsense of voting for someone because they will give us a few appointments and site some projects in Igbo land, this is petty.

We should be aspiring for our own country and we cannot do that by voting in one useless thief after another.

I support total boycott of elections in Igbo land starting with my home state of Anambra.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East And Plans To Boycott 2019 Presidential Elections. by unohbethel(m): 6:23pm On Sep 06, 2017
@op ur just displayin childish ignorance...

before u count 2, u must count one....so how come ur discussing about 2019 wen we av elections just next 2months??

first see what will happen wen the anambra elections are boycotted then u can talk about 2019...

wo knows, if we successfully boycott this present election, before 2019 elections, we will have awa wonderful biafran nation??

so u shud just keep ur analysis to urself till then..

thanks

2 Likes

Re: South East And Plans To Boycott 2019 Presidential Elections. by sarrki(m): 6:23pm On Sep 06, 2017
We won't even notice

Just like 2015
Re: South East And Plans To Boycott 2019 Presidential Elections. by unohbethel(m): 6:26pm On Sep 06, 2017
attackgat:
I disagree. Igbos should boycott the political process of Nigeria. It is one strong way to send a message to the powers that be and the entire world that we do not want to be part of Nigeria

No matter who wins the presidential race in 2019, he or she will still repeat the "unity of Nigeria is non negotiable" mantra that all Nigerian presidents sing.

The great Igbo nation should outgrow tbis nonsense of voting for someone because the will give us a few appointments and site some projects in Igbo land, this is petty.

We should be aspiring for our own country and we cannot do that by voting in one useless thief after another.

I support total boycott of elections in Igbo land starting with my home state of Anambra.

ur on point...

as kanu will say:boycot all the boycottables

hehe

1 Like

Re: South East And Plans To Boycott 2019 Presidential Elections. by Ojiofor: 6:26pm On Sep 06, 2017
IBBG:
#I Support Freedom
#I Stand with South East
#Proudly Crossriverian.

Good advice,kindly post this in Radio Biafra facebook page where it will get to the right audience.
Re: South East And Plans To Boycott 2019 Presidential Elections. by unohbethel(m): 6:28pm On Sep 06, 2017
sarrki:
We won't even notice
Just like 2015
omenkalives how far in ur wanking on biafran threads??

i hope bank alert is coming in?? lol
Re: South East And Plans To Boycott 2019 Presidential Elections. by Ojiofor: 6:29pm On Sep 06, 2017
sarrki:
We won't even notice

Just like 2015

Just like you were not noticed from the time of Awolowo to 2015 when your votes count for the first time in Nigeria history.
Just keep shut!

1 Like

Re: South East And Plans To Boycott 2019 Presidential Elections. by FUNNYBONE1(m): 6:31pm On Sep 06, 2017
attackgat:

The great Igbo nation should outgrow tbis nonsense of voting for someone because the will give us a few appointments and site some projects in Igbo land, this is petty.

GUY YOU MUST BE A CARPENTER, CUS YOU NAILED IT.

1 Like

Re: South East And Plans To Boycott 2019 Presidential Elections. by mpianya39(m): 6:52pm On Sep 06, 2017
undecided

1 Like

Re: South East And Plans To Boycott 2019 Presidential Elections. by IBBG(m): 7:17pm On Sep 06, 2017
unohbethel:

before u count 2, u must count one....so how come ur discussing about 2019 wen we av elections just next 2months??

first see what will happen wen the anambra elections are boycotted then u can talk about 2019...

wo knows, if we successfully boycott this present election, before 2019 elections, we will have awa wonderful biafran nation??

thanks
you are being extremely sentimental. you should know govenorship elections is really different from presidential elections. South East are crying of marginalization under this present regime, isn't it a good time to address that in 2019 while you are still part of Nigeria, before u achieve biafra? You must be seriously deluded if you think you can achieve biafra before 2019 especially with the way Kanu is approaching the whole issue.
Re: South East And Plans To Boycott 2019 Presidential Elections. by IBBG(m): 7:20pm On Sep 06, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Who cares?
I hope you are enjoying the present government
Re: South East And Plans To Boycott 2019 Presidential Elections. by IBBG(m): 7:23pm On Sep 06, 2017
unohbethel:

thanks
Don't complain when a more vicious government than this one is voted into power, and don't cry fowl when your region is marginalized despite the fact that it is contributing resource wise to the nation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East And Plans To Boycott 2019 Presidential Elections. by omenkaLives(m): 7:30pm On Sep 06, 2017
unohbethel:

omenkalives how far in ur wanking on biafran threads??

i hope bank alert is coming in?? lol
Alert don enter o. We thank God.

How far with licking of Kanu smelly Urine?

I hope sense don enter. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: South East And Plans To Boycott 2019 Presidential Elections. by babyfaceafrica: 7:57pm On Sep 06, 2017
IBBG:
I hope you are enjoying the present government
who government epp
Re: South East And Plans To Boycott 2019 Presidential Elections. by potipher7: 8:38pm On Sep 06, 2017
omenkaLives:
Alert don enter o. We thank God.

How far with licking of Kanu smelly Urine?

I hope sense don enter
. cheesy
breaking rule 2 with impunity

cc
Lalasticlala obinoscopy Seun oam4j

1 Like

Re: South East And Plans To Boycott 2019 Presidential Elections. by IBBG(m): 8:46pm On Sep 06, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
who government epp
you too d follow suffer am.
Re: South East And Plans To Boycott 2019 Presidential Elections. by babyfaceafrica: 12:51am On Sep 07, 2017
IBBG:
you too d follow suffer am.
am I complaining
Re: South East And Plans To Boycott 2019 Presidential Elections. by jpphilips(m): 10:30am On Sep 07, 2017
IBBG:
#I Support Freedom
#I Stand with South East
#Proudly Crossriverian.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Sense is coming, coming, coming, sense is coming, depart no more!!
Fvcktards who cant think beyond buying and selling, Politics isn't for igbos, they should face what they do best.
Anybody who believes biafra will come has the IQ of a millipede.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

LASG Unveils Iconic "Fish" Statue At Lekki- Epe T- Junction In Epe (photos) / How We Are Pursuing Actualization Of Biafra – Dozie Ikedife / Buhari To Commission N50 Billion Sunti Sugar Factory In Niger State Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.