Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,389 members, 7,958,104 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:54 AM

Tunrai To Brief Jonathan On State Of Pres Yar'Adua's Health - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tunrai To Brief Jonathan On State Of Pres Yar'Adua's Health (792 Views)

Fayose Dares Buhari On State Of Emergency In Ekiti, Rivers, Says It Won't Work / Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan On A Refuse Dump! / Goodluck Jonathan On A Shopping Spree Abroad...photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tunrai To Brief Jonathan On State Of Pres Yar'Adua's Health by Fogman(m): 6:10pm On Feb 24, 2010
Turai will this evening meet with Goodluck Jonathan to brief him on the state of Pres Yar'Adua's health. This information was made available to journalist by Information minister Dora Akunyili, after todays meeting between Jonathan and ministers.
Re: Tunrai To Brief Jonathan On State Of Pres Yar'Adua's Health by vigasimple(m): 6:20pm On Feb 24, 2010
Wonder shall not end.

When did Turai becomes a doctor? what are they hiding with a sitting President? The man is not a private citizen but a public servant.

Shame on our lawmakers. Shame on Nigerians that allows this nonsense to happen to us.

When I say that YAR A'DOUBTFUL treat Nigerians with contempt, I mean real contempt. BUT I will now add, unless the man gives live interview within the next 24 hours he should be declared incapacitated or best for the country IMPEACHED.
Re: Tunrai To Brief Jonathan On State Of Pres Yar'Adua's Health by SkyBlue1: 6:25pm On Feb 24, 2010
vigasimple:

Wonder shall not end.

When did Turai becomes a doctor? what are they hiding with a sitting President? The man is not a private citizen but a public servant.

Shame on our lawmakers. Shame on Nigerians that allows this nonsense to happen to us.

When I say that YAR A'DOUBTFUL treat Nigerians with contempt, I mean real contempt. BUT I will now add, unless the man gives live interview within the next 24 hours he should be declared incapacitated or best for the country IMPEACHED.

Unfortunately shouting online would probably not achieve anything. Save your energy and put it to more productive use. Everyone should call their reps and senators and ask what is delaying the impeachment proceedings and how long the charade would last. Call the legislature to order.

http://www.nassnig.org/senate/members.php - for senators

http://www.nassnig.org/house/members.php - for house of rep members
Re: Tunrai To Brief Jonathan On State Of Pres Yar'Adua's Health by Boboribo: 6:27pm On Feb 24, 2010
So Jonathan is not qualified to receive briefing from the Doctors that accompanied Yar Adua from Saudi Arabia. It must be from good old Turai.  How condescending!!!!!
Re: Tunrai To Brief Jonathan On State Of Pres Yar'Adua's Health by Fhemmmy: 6:36pm On Feb 24, 2010
How come the ADC cant do that.
What is actually the position of Turai in the FEC?
Re: Tunrai To Brief Jonathan On State Of Pres Yar'Adua's Health by FELIX30(m): 6:51pm On Feb 24, 2010
Oh wat a shameless nation,
Turai Wat a powerful housewife
Re: Tunrai To Brief Jonathan On State Of Pres Yar'Adua's Health by Gbawe: 10:17pm On Feb 24, 2010
Fhemmmy:

How come the ADC cant do that.
What is actually the position of Turai in the FEC?

I have said it many times on this forum that Yaradua's approach to politics is feudalistic. The same goes for his wife and all the Katsina disciples of Yar Adua. What we have seen in the past few months is the result of dangerous feudalism when applied to governance at the highest level. OBJ got us into this mess . Everytime he has handed over to a Northerner , he has chosen he worst type of Northerner possible when other emminently qualified men (including Northerners) where cheated out by OBJ.

I hope OBJ is enjoying his billions now . He will even enjoy his infamous legacy more especially if this whole saga goes on to destabilise Nigeria . OBJ will be remembered as the cause of it all . Instead of providing a progressive Northerner to take us forward he selfishly and malevolently bullied many out of the way to leave Nigeria in the hands of a reclusive feudalist and his inordinately ambitious 'hillbilly' wife !!!!
Re: Tunrai To Brief Jonathan On State Of Pres Yar'Adua's Health by alleno: 10:45pm On Feb 24, 2010
Arrrrgggghhhhhh, Are we all completely ignorant of what is going on. The president is no more. he has gone to the great beyond. Why else would you be hiding the guy. No one is yet to come to the public to say "I SAW HIM, ".

Haba, even CSI Miami, would have solved this case months ago.

(1) (Reply)

Mr & Mrs Power Broker Ibb Might Not Be The Best Candidate For Presidency / Yar'adua Addressing The Nation On Nta Now,dora Arrested: / Nigeria Is Broke - Tukur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.