Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,725 members, 7,955,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:04 PM

Wow!! See What This Pretty Slay Queen Does Just To Make A Living - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Wow!! See What This Pretty Slay Queen Does Just To Make A Living (38883 Views)

This Pretty Girl Studied Mass Comm. But Ended Up A Train Driver - Photos / Man Who Fetches Sand For A Living In Enugu (Photos) / “I Am An Uber Driver, Not A Yahoo Boy" - Man Reveals What He Does For A Living (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wow!! See What This Pretty Slay Queen Does Just To Make A Living by henrycantona(m): 9:22am On Sep 07, 2017
takenadoh:
How she come be slay Queen??
Who abi wetin she slay?

Hahaha na the word confuse am grin
Re: Wow!! See What This Pretty Slay Queen Does Just To Make A Living by tunary(m): 9:54am On Sep 07, 2017
segebase:
what is a slay queen self
I wonder o
Re: Wow!! See What This Pretty Slay Queen Does Just To Make A Living by 8stargeneral: 10:11am On Sep 07, 2017
She hv a bright future behind her
Re: Wow!! See What This Pretty Slay Queen Does Just To Make A Living by karzyharsky(m): 10:33am On Sep 07, 2017
she for wear sket na
Re: Wow!! See What This Pretty Slay Queen Does Just To Make A Living by kruusy: 10:53am On Sep 07, 2017
a woman of substance... virtuous woman
Re: Wow!! See What This Pretty Slay Queen Does Just To Make A Living by ndenzo(m): 11:38am On Sep 07, 2017
That's nice
Re: Wow!! See What This Pretty Slay Queen Does Just To Make A Living by NILLASLY(f): 12:06pm On Sep 07, 2017
Kudos, you are indeed the daughter of your mother.
Re: Wow!! See What This Pretty Slay Queen Does Just To Make A Living by ofuonyebi: 1:56pm On Sep 07, 2017
How many of our lazy men and youths are ready to do this?

It is only to cry everyday that GARRI is costly in the market while this girl make cool money to better her life..

For those ladies who travel through the risky oceans and seas to ..Italy, dubai, to be used as sex slaves

this is a way out for you to think twice...there is a better chance to be great in 9ja if you are not lazy

nor looking for free or easy money....no free food even in freetown for the lazy idiot..!
Re: Wow!! See What This Pretty Slay Queen Does Just To Make A Living by inkdbetty(f): 11:53pm On Sep 07, 2017
thesicilian:
That is not a slay queen. A slay queen is simply put, a hoe. This is a role model for ladies.

SLAY is like a slang, and it means making a strong overwhelming impression with something you do or you have done, could be a performance or a job you were told to do. In today's world, it refers to making a statement with your style and fashion.
Re: Wow!! See What This Pretty Slay Queen Does Just To Make A Living by thesicilian: 11:50am On Sep 08, 2017
inkdbetty:

SLAY is like a slang, and it means making a strong overwhelming impression with something you do or you have done, could be a performance or a job you were told to do. In today's world, it refers to making a statement with your style and fashion.
True. But in today's Nigeria the two words Slay Queen simply means a lady of the night, a girl who has 'slayed' many men so to speak. So why you may use it for yourself innocently with regards to dress sense or impeccable fashion, know that what others understand of it may be completely different.
Re: Wow!! See What This Pretty Slay Queen Does Just To Make A Living by 48noble(m): 6:11am On Sep 09, 2017
futurism:
that thing I fake. That girl blocked me cos I told her the truth. Forking bitch who does nothing but post different pictures of her, talk about grabbing a guys dick cos that's how she wants it. She is a single mother.

She complained about guy sexualizing her on facebook and i simply told her she caused it. If she had not given them the opportunity in the first place they wouldn't dare such. You sexualize yourself and complain about being sexualize?

Some times she upload video of her dancing and honestly, it's what she does often...

The slowpoke blocked me immediately... as far as that picture is concerned, its forking fake!

She thinks it's all guys that drool over a woman's skin and beauty because it's what the world has made all them bastard to nurse in their minds. Rubbish.

pls don't slap her
Re: Wow!! See What This Pretty Slay Queen Does Just To Make A Living by Fishh(f): 12:39am On Sep 13, 2017
That is not a slay queen. A slay queen is simply put, a hoe. This is a role model for ladies.

Mtch & how is a slay queen a hoe?
Re: Wow!! See What This Pretty Slay Queen Does Just To Make A Living by ileh(m): 9:52pm On Mar 21, 2018
This one is not making sense at biafra

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Who Happily Drives A Dangote Truck In The North. Photos / Why I Refused To Confirm Four Trainees After Their Assessment Centre. / Jobless Lady Returns Money A Company Mistakenly Paid Into Her Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.