Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Wow!! See What This Pretty Slay Queen Does Just To Make A Living - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Wow!! See What This Pretty Slay Queen Does Just To Make A Living (38763 Views)

This Pretty Girl Studied Mass Comm. But Ended Up A Train Driver - Photos / Man Who Fetches Sand For A Living In Enugu (Photos) / “I Am An Uber Driver, Not A Yahoo Boy" - Man Reveals What He Does For A Living (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wow!! See What This Pretty Slay Queen Does Just To Make A Living by thoollz: 7:11am On Sep 07, 2017
Ho
Re: Wow!! See What This Pretty Slay Queen Does Just To Make A Living by okerekeikpo: 7:11am On Sep 07, 2017
queenblossom:

Point Of correction. A slay queen simply means a well dress lady.
that's not the meaning here in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Wow!! See What This Pretty Slay Queen Does Just To Make A Living by IamAirforce1: 7:12am On Sep 07, 2017
Bless
Re: Wow!! See What This Pretty Slay Queen Does Just To Make A Living by Bills2307(m): 7:12am On Sep 07, 2017
Jigba:
This stuff has been posted before undecided
maybe na one of the admin babe. you can never tell.. lol
Re: Wow!! See What This Pretty Slay Queen Does Just To Make A Living by don4real18(m): 7:12am On Sep 07, 2017
Who is a slay queen?
Re: Wow!! See What This Pretty Slay Queen Does Just To Make A Living by PSVITA(m): 7:12am On Sep 07, 2017
GOOD God bless her hustle.
Re: Wow!! See What This Pretty Slay Queen Does Just To Make A Living by 2016v2017: 7:14am On Sep 07, 2017
thesicilian:
That is not a slay queen. A slay queen is simply put, a hoe. This is a role model for ladies.
Re: Wow!! See What This Pretty Slay Queen Does Just To Make A Living by LexngtonSteele: 7:17am On Sep 07, 2017
nairanaira12:
Lalasticala, I hope something hasn't gone wrong with your fellow moderators? How many times do they want to push this to front page?

Settingz321:
And how many times will this hit fp

sotall:
And this made front-page again for the second time in two days!

She gave her BF, a moderator a nasty BJ again this morning

2nd consecutive FP. ..same Girl, same story

1 Like

Re: Wow!! See What This Pretty Slay Queen Does Just To Make A Living by EmekaBlue(m): 7:18am On Sep 07, 2017
no b she b d fine girl....See d shape well

Good to be hard working tho

1 Like

Re: Wow!! See What This Pretty Slay Queen Does Just To Make A Living by GloryCardinal(m): 7:18am On Sep 07, 2017
Not look like this savage .

Re: Wow!! See What This Pretty Slay Queen Does Just To Make A Living by lokito: 7:22am On Sep 07, 2017
She's a baby mamma so that's a turn off
Re: Wow!! See What This Pretty Slay Queen Does Just To Make A Living by ehinmowo: 7:27am On Sep 07, 2017
Re: Wow!! See What This Pretty Slay Queen Does Just To Make A Living by Chiidi(m): 7:32am On Sep 07, 2017
Re: Wow!! See What This Pretty Slay Queen Does Just To Make A Living by futurism: 7:33am On Sep 07, 2017
48noble:
pictures from other working sites or IDB
that thing I fake. That girl blocked me cos I told her the truth. Forking bitch who does nothing but post different pictures of her, talk about grabbing a guys dick cos that's how she wants it. She is a single mother.

She complained about guy sexualizing her on facebook and i simply told her she caused it. If she had not given them the opportunity in the first place they wouldn't dare such. You sexualize yourself and complain about being sexualize?

Some times she upload video of her dancing and honestly, it's what she does often...

The slowpoke blocked me immediately... as far as that picture is concerned, its forking fake!

She thinks it's all guys that drool over a woman's skin and beauty because it's what the world has made all them bastard to nurse in their minds. Rubbish.
Re: Wow!! See What This Pretty Slay Queen Does Just To Make A Living by Tortivchina(m): 7:36am On Sep 07, 2017
She is so pretty. Thats a complete beauty, which of the state is she from?
Re: Wow!! See What This Pretty Slay Queen Does Just To Make A Living by futurism: 7:37am On Sep 07, 2017
elog:
Looks like 2 different girls

Ehen, Is like is everyday you people are now posting about this
they are not same girls. The one in front of a gate is a forking bitchh with no brain. I know her on facebook and her ONLY job is post picture of her skin, nails, lap( cos she is light skin) and sometimes dancing.

Most of her post is nothing valuable other than a revelation of what is wrong with an average Nigerian youth... little wonder she is single mother.
Re: Wow!! See What This Pretty Slay Queen Does Just To Make A Living by 9japrof(m): 7:38am On Sep 07, 2017
Wishing her the best, buh nothing dey there na, abi na because of her gender

We all hussle, Infact there is dignity in hussle
Re: Wow!! See What This Pretty Slay Queen Does Just To Make A Living by Addicted2Women: 7:38am On Sep 07, 2017
queenblossom:

Well dressed lady like

Ifunanya Thompson

Phat chyna

Were you born on the highway because that's where most accidents do happen
Re: Wow!! See What This Pretty Slay Queen Does Just To Make A Living by Abee79(m): 7:42am On Sep 07, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Nuff Respeck. That's if no be borrow-pose hustle. Cause we have seen things, so pardon our scepticism.

Re: Wow!! See What This Pretty Slay Queen Does Just To Make A Living by Abee79(m): 7:43am On Sep 07, 2017
takenadoh:
How she come be slay Queen??
Who abi wetin she slay?

Re: Wow!! See What This Pretty Slay Queen Does Just To Make A Living by bid4rich(m): 7:48am On Sep 07, 2017
OP, please lets face the fact. Can't there be any other thing to qualify your adjective other than 'slay queen'? What is the meaning of slay queen in the first place? I want you to read the word 'slay' and understand it, then see if it's befitting. Kai!

Please reason this thing before you open another thread similar to this.

Your post is fantastic no doubt but 'slay'! undecided
Re: Wow!! See What This Pretty Slay Queen Does Just To Make A Living by thesicilian: 7:57am On Sep 07, 2017
queenblossom:

A slay queen is the new slang for a prostitute. Pls know now if you didn't.
Re: Wow!! See What This Pretty Slay Queen Does Just To Make A Living by uzor2(m): 8:02am On Sep 07, 2017
It's a lie. You Can't do this kind of work with those tight jeans.
Re: Wow!! See What This Pretty Slay Queen Does Just To Make A Living by wildchild02: 8:12am On Sep 07, 2017
Good move, work hard and make money

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION (Sallah Promo is still on)
Re: Wow!! See What This Pretty Slay Queen Does Just To Make A Living by BENARI: 8:20am On Sep 07, 2017
All the ladies are busy hissing and quickly jumping past this tread.

They don't seem too happy with this girl's style and choice.

The only one that has commented simply said, this has been posted before. In other words, stop tormenting me with this story pls.

Our ladies enhhhhhhh!
Re: Wow!! See What This Pretty Slay Queen Does Just To Make A Living by emeka2847: 8:20am On Sep 07, 2017
During work no hips. But after work hips come commot. Lol
Re: Wow!! See What This Pretty Slay Queen Does Just To Make A Living by dumie(f): 8:20am On Sep 07, 2017
They are totally two different people
One is light-skinned the other isn't
One is cuvry, the other is straight

1 Like

Re: Wow!! See What This Pretty Slay Queen Does Just To Make A Living by jaychubi: 8:23am On Sep 07, 2017
Op is a learner

Slay queen na modern name for runs girls aka asha.wo
Re: Wow!! See What This Pretty Slay Queen Does Just To Make A Living by colossus91(m): 8:27am On Sep 07, 2017
boo be using her to get contract grin
Re: Wow!! See What This Pretty Slay Queen Does Just To Make A Living by kibra4u(m): 8:41am On Sep 07, 2017
victor44843:
Why some ladies believe that you can make money with what you can offer in the ‘ozza’ room with what is in between the thigh,a pretty Nigerian lady Ezinne makes her money with PVC ceiling and widows.

She shared the news on Facebook and wrote…

‘The ministry is moving to its permanent site. Contact me for your PVC ceiling and windows’

source: http://www..ng/others/wow-see-what-this-pretty-slay-queen-does-just-to-make-a-living

You sure say na she be that? I no see the face well to compare am with this slay mama............
Re: Wow!! See What This Pretty Slay Queen Does Just To Make A Living by Aliii(m): 8:52am On Sep 07, 2017
If you nor know meaning of slay queen nor dey use am..why you dey call this babe slay queen you nor get sense..small time you go call your mama slay mama rubbish
Re: Wow!! See What This Pretty Slay Queen Does Just To Make A Living by jaytime(m): 9:16am On Sep 07, 2017
Nice one.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Who Happily Drives A Dangote Truck In The North. Photos / Janet Bunor, A Young Female Pilot In Nigeria, Buzzing On Social Media (Photos) / Wole Adesemoye, Nigerian Firefighter In Control Of Grenfell Tower Fire In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.