Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Resign If You Want To Work For Atiku – Shehu Sani Tells Minister - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Resign If You Want To Work For Atiku – Shehu Sani Tells Minister (1545 Views)

Why Afenifere, Ohanaeze Factions Are Endorsing Buhari, Atiku – Shehu Sani / Debate: Isn't By Force, Leave Buhari Alone - Shehu Sani Tells Nigerians / 'Atiku’s Harassment' : Shehu Sani Tells FG What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Resign If You Want To Work For Atiku – Shehu Sani Tells Minister by Westernpostng(m): 7:34am On Sep 07, 2017
By: Olajide Toriola

The lawmaker representing Kaduna Central Senatorial District, Senator Shehu Sani, however, advised the Minister of Women Affairs and Social Development, Senator Aisha Alhassan, to leave President Muhammadu Buhari’s cabinet if she want to work with former Vice-President Atiku Abubakar.

Read more: http://westernpostnigeria.com/resign-if-you-want-to-work-for-atiku-shehu-sani-tells-minister/

1 Like

Re: Resign If You Want To Work For Atiku – Shehu Sani Tells Minister by Tolexander: 7:35am On Sep 07, 2017
Good!

The woman is one of the useless and clueless ministers, appointed based on consolation in this administration.

Her portfolio is more dormant than the bank account of the biblical Lazarus on earth.

Geographically and politically located under her state, Benue State, what has she done to contribute her executive will for the women and children affected by the flood recently?

Adamawa State, another political and cultural affiliate in the old Gongola State with Taraba, what has she contributed "tangibly", as the minister in charge of women and children, on the Internal Displaced women and children?

Thank God she was not elected as the Governor of her state in 2015. She would be so worse.

This woman really needs being relieved totally of the portfolio.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Resign If You Want To Work For Atiku – Shehu Sani Tells Minister by Baawaa(m): 7:36am On Sep 07, 2017
She want to be eating from left and right,

2 Likes

Re: Resign If You Want To Work For Atiku – Shehu Sani Tells Minister by holatin(m): 7:46am On Sep 07, 2017
cest fi no
she should resign and stop acting like a political olosho.
fear north
fear woman
fear northern women
Re: Resign If You Want To Work For Atiku – Shehu Sani Tells Minister by Throwback: 7:47am On Sep 07, 2017
As long as Atiku remains in APC, she does not need to resign for voicing her support.

She has only shown that she belongs to Atiku camp of APC, just as some ministers also belong to other camps.

All are waiting to see if their camp leader will contest in 2019 irrespective of whether Buhari will recontest, which in all rationality is impossible and unacceptable.

Buhari must head home after his tenure ends in 2019. He has no business contesting for an office he is not fit to render service, however patriotic his intentions may be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Resign If You Want To Work For Atiku – Shehu Sani Tells Minister by Agimor(m): 7:47am On Sep 07, 2017
Before a sitting minister would make such a comment you should know that her current boss has failed woefully from all ramifications.
Re: Resign If You Want To Work For Atiku – Shehu Sani Tells Minister by murphyibiam15(m): 7:48am On Sep 07, 2017
true talk
Re: Resign If You Want To Work For Atiku – Shehu Sani Tells Minister by Nukualofa: 7:53am On Sep 07, 2017
Tolexander:
Good!

The woman is one of the useless and clueless ministers, appointed base on consolation in this administration.

Her portfolio is more dormant than the bank account of a biblical Lazarus on earth.

Thank God she was not elected as the Governor of her state in 2015. She would be so worse.
You always sound like Sarrki but you have a better tenses

1 Like

Re: Resign If You Want To Work For Atiku – Shehu Sani Tells Minister by Tolexander: 7:57am On Sep 07, 2017
Nukualofa:
spare me your bullshit!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Resign If You Want To Work For Atiku – Shehu Sani Tells Minister by sarrki(m): 8:00am On Sep 07, 2017
Nukualofa:

tongue

1 Like

Re: Resign If You Want To Work For Atiku – Shehu Sani Tells Minister by madridguy(m): 8:03am On Sep 07, 2017
tongue
Re: Resign If You Want To Work For Atiku – Shehu Sani Tells Minister by omenkaLives(m): 8:05am On Sep 07, 2017
The woman has brought no additional positive impact whatsoever on this government and it beats me how Baba has managed to keep her and others like herself on the train for so long.

Her BBOG gaffe would have been used as an excuse to send her home long time ago. That would have earned the government even more public approval.

It is such a pity he's now boxed himself into a corner as offloading her now would make him come across as vindictive, retaliatory and intolerant of opositon.

If she doesn't believe in the government why can't she throw in the towel and begin active and overt campaign for Atiku instead of vandalising the same house under whose roof she finds shelter?

Nigerian politicians no just get shame.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Resign If You Want To Work For Atiku – Shehu Sani Tells Minister by seunmsg(m): 8:07am On Sep 07, 2017
Buhari should just sack her immediately. No need waiting for her resignation.
Re: Resign If You Want To Work For Atiku – Shehu Sani Tells Minister by ajepako(f): 8:09am On Sep 07, 2017
Chai... Madam Oby Ezekwezili will not forget this women during her BBOG sit-outs in Abuja...

So, whether she resigns or she doesn't, nothing spoils..

1 Like

Re: Resign If You Want To Work For Atiku – Shehu Sani Tells Minister by ruggedmallaam(m): 8:12am On Sep 07, 2017
I don't think so. If Buhari does that,then he is not matured politically.
Re: Resign If You Want To Work For Atiku – Shehu Sani Tells Minister by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 07, 2017
Zombies are just confused. 2019 comes after the government in which she serves. The head of the government in which she serves has not indicated interest in proceeding beyond the present term hence I do not see the clash of interest here. For me, I think she is getting a lot of stick because hers has been made public. I bet a lot of people in this present government are rooting for some one else in 2019 because their principal has not performed well. So the question should be WHY SHOULD SHE RESIGN OR BE FIRED?

She only said after this government, she would support someone else in 2019. Where is the crime in that? I did not see Shehu Sani calling for the divorce of Aisha when she said she won't support her husband in 2019 if certain things didn't change. she is still the first Lady.

Last time I checked She and Atiku belong to the party in power, I therefore see no reason why she shouldn't be supportive of whomever pleases her. Afterall, certain people had to support president Buhari to clinch the party ticket prior to the 2015 general elections. Hence the government will comprise of people who supported Buhari, Kwankwaso, Atiku et al.

THIS IS AN APC GOVERNMENT AND NOT A BUHARI GOVERNMENT. BUHARI ISN'T AN INDEPENDENT CANDIDATE!
Re: Resign If You Want To Work For Atiku – Shehu Sani Tells Minister by agbangam: 8:22am On Sep 07, 2017
She is a traitor and an ant. Eating from PMB and backstabbing PMB, why not resign if u are not ok with his government. The truth is dat under PMB those ministers and govt officials are nolonger finding it easy to loot.
Every Alhassan in my life catch fire, die by fire.

2 Likes

Re: Resign If You Want To Work For Atiku – Shehu Sani Tells Minister by cstr1000: 8:25am On Sep 07, 2017
But she is an APC member and ATIKU is in the APC.
Even Buhari has not said he will run so what is the problem?
Not everybody is dumb enough to support bad market na.
Re: Resign If You Want To Work For Atiku – Shehu Sani Tells Minister by cstr1000: 8:26am On Sep 07, 2017
agbangam:
she is a traitor and an ant. Eating from PMB and backstabbing PMB, why not resign if u are not ok with his government.
Every Alhassan in my life catch fire, die by fire.
When saraki and tambuwal were doing to that to GEJ, it was nice.
Karma never start. By 2019, you will see the real betrayals.

1 Like

Re: Resign If You Want To Work For Atiku – Shehu Sani Tells Minister by CharleyBright(m): 8:27am On Sep 07, 2017
No Sir.
The FG should sack her if they think she has done anything wrong by professing her fundamental right.
Is it by force to support Buhari?

2 Likes

Re: Resign If You Want To Work For Atiku – Shehu Sani Tells Minister by agbangam: 8:33am On Sep 07, 2017
cstr1000:
When saraki and tambuwal were doing to that to GEJ, it was nice. Karma never start. By 2019, you will see the real betrayals.
Lol, u are right thou. Politicians fear dem.

1 Like

Re: Resign If You Want To Work For Atiku – Shehu Sani Tells Minister by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 07, 2017
In as much as no one knows the motive behind why she declared for atiku, it should be seen as a reason why the present admin should sit up, the team is gradually loosing confidence...

She might have been employed to pacify atiku on his loss at the primaries..
Re: Resign If You Want To Work For Atiku – Shehu Sani Tells Minister by dumie(f): 8:38am On Sep 07, 2017
omenkaLives:
The woman has brought no additional positive impact whatsoever on this government and it beats me how Baba has managed to keep her and others like herself on the train for so long.

Her BBOG gaffe would have been used as an excuse to send her home long time ago. That would have earned the government even more public approval.

It is such a pity he's now boxed himself into a corner as offloading her now would make him come across as vindictive, retaliatory and intolerant of opositon.

If she doesn't believe in the government why can't she throw in the towel and begin active and overt campaign for Atiku instead of vandalising the same house under whose roof she finds shelter?

That baba has not brought any positive impact either

1 Like

Re: Resign If You Want To Work For Atiku – Shehu Sani Tells Minister by lordkush: 8:40am On Sep 07, 2017
so many zombies spitting fire.
all because of aisha damn grin
Re: Resign If You Want To Work For Atiku – Shehu Sani Tells Minister by omenkaLives(m): 8:48am On Sep 07, 2017
dumie:

That baba has not brought any positive impact either
Dumie my love. cheesy

You don start again ba?

How've you been jor. E don tey small.

1 Like

Re: Resign If You Want To Work For Atiku – Shehu Sani Tells Minister by Lipscomb(m): 8:51am On Sep 07, 2017
What most of you guys don't know buhari have decided to fire some of his ministers which the name of mama taraba was on the list .thought the list link to her .
Re: Resign If You Want To Work For Atiku – Shehu Sani Tells Minister by Nukualofa: 8:53am On Sep 07, 2017
omenkaLives:

Poppycock as usual without thinking of donating a morsel to Benue IDP while you are planning on doing this

Re: Resign If You Want To Work For Atiku – Shehu Sani Tells Minister by potipher7: 8:54am On Sep 07, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
Dumie my love. cheesy

You don start again ba?

[/s]
at your age you're supposed to be posting for us your family vacation i mean your own family not chasing small small girls on nairaland

you're too old for this my dearest friend kiss

1 Like

Re: Resign If You Want To Work For Atiku – Shehu Sani Tells Minister by potipher7: 8:55am On Sep 07, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:

[/s]
trash trash trash
Re: Resign If You Want To Work For Atiku – Shehu Sani Tells Minister by dumie(f): 9:00am On Sep 07, 2017
omenkaLives:
Dumie my love. cheesy

You don start again ba?

I've been good ooh!
How levels?
Re: Resign If You Want To Work For Atiku – Shehu Sani Tells Minister by Omeokachie: 9:02am On Sep 07, 2017
You dont mean it!
Re: Resign If You Want To Work For Atiku – Shehu Sani Tells Minister by omenkaLives(m): 9:06am On Sep 07, 2017
dumie:

I've been good ooh!
How levels?
Fine dear.. smiley

Will be at your place later today. I'd prefer friend plantain and scrambled eggs this time. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Will Support Atiku Abubakar For President In 2019 / Naija Newspapers: Today's The Guardian Newspaper Headlines [10 September, 2017] / The Defeat Of Kalu Is The Defeat Of Justice In Nigeria. South Be Careful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.