Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,287 members, 7,853,355 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:07 PM

Slayqueen Writes To Biafrans: “you People Are Deceiving Yourselves” (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Slayqueen Writes To Biafrans: “you People Are Deceiving Yourselves” (photos) (2831 Views)

U.S Congress Writes To Nigeria On The Detention Of Sowore (Photo) / Buhari Is Not In Makkah, They Are Deceiving Nigerians With Old Pictures-see More / Dino Melaye To SARS: "I Will Kill Myself And Put You People In Trouble" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slayqueen Writes To Biafrans: “you People Are Deceiving Yourselves” (photos) by PureMe01: 1:23pm On Sep 07, 2017
zantama05:
even slay Queen disowned you guy angry

shame on you ipob d albino urine sniffers.
better than Lauretta Onochie d general public's haggard puna to accept me d way she has to u
Re: Slayqueen Writes To Biafrans: “you People Are Deceiving Yourselves” (photos) by decomaniaboss(f): 1:31pm On Sep 07, 2017
dokiOloye:
Intelligent chic.
Biafra is currently d hottest topic and she's cashing in to sell her market.
If this one fails,she'll probably release a sex tape next.
grin grin
Re: Slayqueen Writes To Biafrans: “you People Are Deceiving Yourselves” (photos) by JimohPh: 2:08pm On Sep 07, 2017
murphyibiam15:
she's on point
imagine a country that hasn't been formed have who's a first class, second class and third class citizen.
And they publicly say it.. how will such a country be.. a country already formed with injustice in mind.
I believe most of you see it here on nairaland

I am igbo but to hell with biafra..
. You are on point. Sensible igbos can never follow Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Slayqueen Writes To Biafrans: “you People Are Deceiving Yourselves” (photos) by Bede2u(m): 4:29pm On Sep 07, 2017
murphyibiam15:

I don't need to be an elite neither am I poor.. I have a well-paid job man.
if you are in Enugu we can see.
the igbo nation is not riped for biafra.. no unity whatsoever.. so no need going the South Sudan way
this is an idiotic statement. How many times has there been political crisis in the east. Akintola/awolowo crisis of the 60s almost brought nigeria to its knees. How many times have there been ethnic violence in the east? Go ask northeast what they are experiencing now.
Igbos have ALWAYS spoken with one voice. Check all elections in nigeria. Check ipob massive support
Idiotic statement that shows u are not igbo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of School Children Running Home To Avoid Military Vaccination In Anambra. / Biafran Flag Spotted Inside The Stadium Where Nigeria Is Playing With Czech (Pic / 2019 FG Budget Breakdown for Layman By @mona_moxie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.