Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

A Beautiful Woman Changed To An Antelope In My Front Just Like Goddess Oya - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Beautiful Woman Changed To An Antelope In My Front Just Like Goddess Oya (1705 Views)

⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil / Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever / Nigerian Lady Says She Is An Antichrist And A River Goddess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Beautiful Woman Changed To An Antelope In My Front Just Like Goddess Oya by Babalawos(m): 7:48am On Sep 07, 2017
Aboru Aboye

Today I will be teaching you how Goddess Oya also known as O’yansa changed to antelope that became a beautiful woman. Every five days on her way to the towns market, she removed her fur in the forest and she hide it in the bushes.

One day Sàngó saw her at the market and was taken by her beauty. He followed her into the forest, he then saw her when she took the fur and changed to an antelope.

The following day at the market, Sàngó decided to hide in the bushes while Oya changed from an antelope to a beautiful woman.

When Oya went to the market after hiding the fur, Sango went home and took the fur with him and hide it under the beams. When Sango returned to the forest he found Oya desperately looking for her fur, Sàngó took her home with him.

Òsún and Obba lived with Sango. Òsún and Obba had not been able to give him any children but soon Oya would be conceived and give him twins.

Full of envy the other two started to questions Sàngó regarding Oya, about who she was, where she came from, who was her family.

At last Sàngó gave in and told on of the wife’s how he met Oya, making the wife promise to keep his secret. The wife even thought she promised her husband to keep his secret, she and the other wife started to sing “She eats, she drinks and her fur is hanging by the beams”.

Oya or O’yansa got exited hearing this song and one day when she was left alone, she started to search for her fur among the beams and she found it.

When Sàngó returned home he started to chase her so that he could convince her to go back home with him, but instead she only attacked him with her horns.

Finally he was able to calm her down, Oya made peace with him, giving him her horns and promising him that every time he would need her, he just have to hit the horns against each other and she would come to help him.

Up till this day, Oya Priestesses have the ability to change to antelopes. Infact I have seen a beautiful Oya priestess changed to an antelope in my front before.

Thank you for reading, leave your comment

Babalawos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Beautiful Woman Changed To An Antelope In My Front Just Like Goddess Oya by SuperSuave(m): 8:05am On Sep 07, 2017
Infact I have seen a beautiful Oya priestess changed to an antelope in my front before.
@the emboldened grin cheesy Nigerian grammar I guess.

what happened to "in my presence" or "before me"

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Woman Changed To An Antelope In My Front Just Like Goddess Oya by Nutase: 8:30am On Sep 07, 2017
You expect us to believe this fairy tale

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Woman Changed To An Antelope In My Front Just Like Goddess Oya by Raintaker(m): 9:08am On Sep 07, 2017
BABALAWO Easy with the lies na, does Ifa support lying? I only know about the bible alone supporting lying and liars.

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Woman Changed To An Antelope In My Front Just Like Goddess Oya by chynie: 9:25am On Sep 07, 2017
a
Re: A Beautiful Woman Changed To An Antelope In My Front Just Like Goddess Oya by obinna58(m): 9:29am On Sep 07, 2017
Babalawos stop making yourself look stupid grin

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Woman Changed To An Antelope In My Front Just Like Goddess Oya by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 07, 2017
Did you marry the Beautiful Oya Priestess?
Re: A Beautiful Woman Changed To An Antelope In My Front Just Like Goddess Oya by 1Sharon(f): 12:06am On Sep 08, 2017
Babalawos you've come again
Re: A Beautiful Woman Changed To An Antelope In My Front Just Like Goddess Oya by Babalawos(m): 5:43am On Sep 08, 2017
Timhim:
Did you marry the Beautiful Oya Priestess?

No I didn't
Re: A Beautiful Woman Changed To An Antelope In My Front Just Like Goddess Oya by Babalawos(m): 5:44am On Sep 08, 2017
1Sharon:
Babalawos you've come again

Did you miss me?
Re: A Beautiful Woman Changed To An Antelope In My Front Just Like Goddess Oya by Babalawos(m): 5:49am On Sep 08, 2017
obinna58:
Babalawos stop making yourself look stupid grin

If I can turn a rope to a snake, why do you think Oya Priestess can't turn to an antelope? Your reality is nothing but an illusion
Re: A Beautiful Woman Changed To An Antelope In My Front Just Like Goddess Oya by CoolUsername: 9:10am On Sep 08, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
I had sex with Amy Acker yesterday

Amy Acker came to my house and said she's aware of her being my celebrity crush, she also said she's aware that I have always hoped to have sex with her

she then stripped off her cloth to reveal her red lingerie, hopefullandlord's Weiner had no choice but to rise to the occasion

after Amy Acker made one of my dreams come true, she said she just had the best sex of her life and She'll be back again for more

Check fücking mate, atheists!
Re: A Beautiful Woman Changed To An Antelope In My Front Just Like Goddess Oya by obinna58(m): 9:57am On Sep 08, 2017
Babalawos:

If I can turn a rope to a snake, why do you think Oya Priestess can't turn to an antelope? Your reality is nothing but an illusion
I can't blame you anyway, there is nothing different Btw you and those criminals called pastors
Re: A Beautiful Woman Changed To An Antelope In My Front Just Like Goddess Oya by joyandfaith: 11:38am On Sep 08, 2017
Today I will be teaching you how Goddess Oya also known as O’yansa who used antelope fur and horns as disguise to kill animals. She was a great hunter and a beautiful woman. Every five days on her way to the towns market, she removed her fur and horns in the forest and she hide it in the bushes.

One day Sàngó saw her at the market and was taken by her beauty. He followed her into the forest, he then saw her when she took the fur and covered herself with it. Sàngó thought she had changed to Antelope.

The following day at the market, Sàngó decided to hide in the bushes while Oya changed from an antelope to a beautiful woman.

When Oya went to the market after hiding the fur, Sango went home and took the fur with him and hide it under the beams. When Sango returned to the forest he found Oya desperately looking for her fur, Sàngó took her home with him.

Òsún and Obba lived with Sango. Òsún and Obba had not been able to give him any children but soon Oya would be conceived and give him twins.

Full of envy the other two started to questions Sàngó regarding Oya, about who she was, where she came from, who was her family.

At last Sàngó gave in and told on of the wife’s how he met Oya, making the wife promise to keep his secret. The wife even thought she promised her husband to keep his secret, she and the other wife started to sing “She eats, she drinks and her fur is hanging by the beams”.

Oya or O’yansa got exited hearing this song and one day when she was left alone, she started to search for her fur among the beams and she found it.

When Sàngó returned home he started to chase her so that he could convince her to go back home with him, but instead she only attacked him with her horns.

Finally he was able to calm her down, Oya made peace with him, giving him her horns and promising him that every time he would need her, he just have to hit the horns against each other and she would come to help him.

Up till this day, Oya Priestesses have no ability to change to antelopes. Infact I have never seen a beautiful Oya priestess changed to an antelope in my front before.

Real story
Re: A Beautiful Woman Changed To An Antelope In My Front Just Like Goddess Oya by Babalawos(m): 11:39am On Sep 08, 2017
obinna58:

I can't blame you anyway, there is nothing different Btw you and those criminals called pastors

I was expecting that from you "non-initiate". If I didn't post my video of Egg Inside Bottle online: https://www.nairaland.com/4035113/egg-inside-bottle-occult-power you could have not believe such things are possible. What are impossible to you are possible to other. Always remember that son
Re: A Beautiful Woman Changed To An Antelope In My Front Just Like Goddess Oya by Babalawos(m): 11:43am On Sep 08, 2017
joyandfaith:

Today I will be teaching you how Goddess Oya also known as O’yansa who used antelope fur and horns as disguise to kill animals. She was a great hunter and a beautiful woman. Every five days on her way to the towns market, she removed her fur and horns in the forest and she hide it in the bushes.

One day Sàngó saw her at the market and was taken by her beauty. He followed her into the forest, he then saw her when she took the fur and covered herself with it. Sàngó thought she had changed to Antelope.

Up till this day, Oya Priestesses have no ability to change to antelopes. Infact I have never seen a beautiful Oya priestess changed to an antelope in my front before.

Real story

Why remix it?
Re: A Beautiful Woman Changed To An Antelope In My Front Just Like Goddess Oya by joyandfaith: 11:44am On Sep 08, 2017
Babalawos:

Why remix it?
that is the real story.
Re: A Beautiful Woman Changed To An Antelope In My Front Just Like Goddess Oya by obinna58(m): 12:58pm On Sep 08, 2017
Babalawos:

I was expecting that from you "non-initiate". If I didn't post my video of Egg Inside Bottle online: https://www.nairaland.com/4035113/egg-inside-bottle-occult-power you could have not believe such things are possible. What are impossible to you are possible to other. Always remember that son
Egg inside bottle Hehehe
I'm sure some sheeples would be falling ur little unprofessional trick,
you are still a novice, the trick is done with peeled egg, but yours was unpeeled, that's why you are unable to show how it entered the bottle
Yours was not egg but rubber

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Reciting Ayat Al-kursi Every Morning / First Chamber Of Hell (peniel Ngonde) / Hi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.