Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,001 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

No Amount Of Threat Will Stop Anambra Election - Group Tells Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Amount Of Threat Will Stop Anambra Election - Group Tells Kanu (1554 Views)

We Wish Kwara Election Is As Credible As Osun Election - Group / Jukun Body Demands Withdrawal Of Threat To Arrest TY Danjuma / Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Amount Of Threat Will Stop Anambra Election - Group Tells Kanu by hmabdool(m): 12:28pm On Sep 07, 2017
A pan-Igo grassroots sociocultural organisation, Imeobi Igbo said no amount of threat by Nnamdi Kanu, the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), would stop November 18 gubernatorial election in Anambra state.

The forum also said the problem in Igbo land has nothing to do with the conduct of election but marginalisation that Igbos are part of in the country, Nigerian Tribune reports.

Mike Ikegulu-Onugha, its national chairman urged Kanu to take easy with his agitation.

Ikegulu-Onugha: ''We respect Kanu’s enthusiasm but I don’t know what he has in mind for saying that there will be no election in Anambra state, he should soft-pedal.

''The referendum he is talking about will come one day and it is not by boycott of election that we will achieve a Biafran republic, rather, it will worsen our problem.

''We will constitute a reconciliatory body to help move Igbo nation forward and for those who believe we don’t have a king in Igbo land they are funny because we have.

''This organisation has its tentacles in Igbo land and we will screen all the candidates when the time comes to know their antecedents''.
Re: No Amount Of Threat Will Stop Anambra Election - Group Tells Kanu by potipher7: 12:32pm On Sep 07, 2017
sycophants everywhere

NK is not stopping any election

to vote na by force?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Amount Of Threat Will Stop Anambra Election - Group Tells Kanu by paiz: 12:34pm On Sep 07, 2017
You will come and force me out of my house to vote

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Amount Of Threat Will Stop Anambra Election - Group Tells Kanu by paiz: 12:34pm On Sep 07, 2017
No election simple

4 Likes

Re: No Amount Of Threat Will Stop Anambra Election - Group Tells Kanu by Sall(m): 12:36pm On Sep 07, 2017
hmabdool:
A pan-Igo grassroots sociocultural organisation, Imeobi Igbo said no amount of threat by Nnamdi Kanu, the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), would stop November 18 gubernatorial election in Anambra state.

The forum also said the problem in Igbo land has nothing to do with the conduct of election but marginalisation that Igbos are part of in the country, Nigerian Tribune reports.

Mike Ikegulu-Onugha, its national chairman urged Kanu to take easy with his agitation.

Ikegulu-Onugha: ''We respect Kanu’s enthusiasm but I don’t know what he has in mind for saying that there will be no election in Anambra state, he should soft-pedal.

''The referendum he is talking about will come one day and it is not by boycott of election that we will achieve a Biafran republic, rather, it will worsen our problem.

''We will constitute a reconciliatory body to help move Igbo nation forward and for those who believe we don’t have a king in Igbo land they are funny because we have.

''This organisation has its tentacles in Igbo land and we will screen all the candidates when the time comes to know their antecedents''.

Source or I don't believe in the authenticity of this news.
Re: No Amount Of Threat Will Stop Anambra Election - Group Tells Kanu by Tkester: 12:42pm On Sep 07, 2017
paiz:
No election simple

No they will send bomb to kill us while we are enjoying our ofe nsala, And thereafter declare that over one million people voted. But thank Goodness intl observers will be in Anambra live to observe the election.

I tell you a lot of people most especially politicians are shiting blood on their pants over 18th of November. But for us in IPoB we don't GIVE A DAMN!

4 Likes

Re: No Amount Of Threat Will Stop Anambra Election - Group Tells Kanu by abelprice(m): 1:20pm On Sep 07, 2017
Anambra state election and wat eva reminds me of the 2015 presidential election where most illiterate in the south and the educated in the north (can't tell if dey are actually educated cos most of them act and think lyk illiterate ) were all shouting Sai baba... I don't know of the north but I know the southerners do regret voting him.. if u don't vote obiano will not win.. I heard he's d 1 likely to win.. okpare o.. undecided..

1 Like

Re: No Amount Of Threat Will Stop Anambra Election - Group Tells Kanu by Jesusloveyou: 1:47pm On Sep 07, 2017
Hmm
Re: No Amount Of Threat Will Stop Anambra Election - Group Tells Kanu by Jesusloveyou: 1:51pm On Sep 07, 2017
paiz:
No election simple
and so? How does that affect me and buhari?
Re: No Amount Of Threat Will Stop Anambra Election - Group Tells Kanu by mpianya39(m): 3:23pm On Sep 07, 2017
hmabdool:

Why are they shouting na grin grin

5 Likes

Re: No Amount Of Threat Will Stop Anambra Election - Group Tells Kanu by djevino(m): 4:20pm On Sep 07, 2017
pan-Igo grassroots sociocultural organisation..
another propaganda from Lagos Ibadan express media...
afonjas go die one day for Biafra matter oooo....

4 Likes

Re: No Amount Of Threat Will Stop Anambra Election - Group Tells Kanu by TheKingdom: 4:54pm On Sep 07, 2017
All these mushroom groups springing up and down, the day Biafra comes their spokesmen should be put on trial.

1 Like

Re: No Amount Of Threat Will Stop Anambra Election - Group Tells Kanu by adadike281(f): 5:42pm On Sep 07, 2017
Eagerly waiting for November to cast my vote. God bless Anambra state

4 Likes

Re: No Amount Of Threat Will Stop Anambra Election - Group Tells Kanu by Doghari: 6:23pm On Sep 07, 2017
Tkester:

No they will send bomb to kill us while we are enjoying our ofe nsala, And thereafter declare that over one million people voted. But thank Goodness intl observers will be in Anambra live to observe the election.

I tell you a lot of people most especially politicians are shiting blood on their pants over 18th of November. But for us in IPoB we don't GIVE A DAMN!

Kanu will reset the skull of these efulefu politicians whether they like it or not. They want 'idealogical Biafra' which they can use to collect allocations, presidency and other concessions as politicians after IPOB members have bled and died in the fronts. Mbanu! It will not happen. Biafra means BIAFRA. Real BIAFRA.

Kanu will sink all of them unless they become pro-Biafra, real pro-Biafrans! Kanu understands this.

1 Like

Re: No Amount Of Threat Will Stop Anambra Election - Group Tells Kanu by odduduwa: 8:05pm On Sep 07, 2017
adadike281:
Eagerly waiting for November to cast my vote. God bless Anambra state
please don't go out ,you may return without your head
Re: No Amount Of Threat Will Stop Anambra Election - Group Tells Kanu by Yyeske(m): 8:06pm On Sep 07, 2017
potipher7:
sycophants everywhere
NK is not stopping any election
to vote na by force?
Good, we are voting
Re: No Amount Of Threat Will Stop Anambra Election - Group Tells Kanu by Yyeske(m): 8:07pm On Sep 07, 2017
paiz:
You will come and force me out of my house to vote
Dont force me to remain in my house too
Re: No Amount Of Threat Will Stop Anambra Election - Group Tells Kanu by Yyeske(m): 8:11pm On Sep 07, 2017
paiz:
No election simple
There will be election, simple
Re: No Amount Of Threat Will Stop Anambra Election - Group Tells Kanu by Yyeske(m): 8:13pm On Sep 07, 2017
chinoxstock:
Anybody that comes out that day shall be beheaded..
Mods, rule 3 violated
Re: No Amount Of Threat Will Stop Anambra Election - Group Tells Kanu by Yyeske(m): 8:16pm On Sep 07, 2017
odduduwa:
I enjoy your post
I have reported that post and may report yours for supporting violent act against any group
Re: No Amount Of Threat Will Stop Anambra Election - Group Tells Kanu by TheKingdom: 8:27pm On Sep 07, 2017
Yyeske:
There will be election, simple

And how will that improve your life or your people. I guess the British knew people like you have "simple" minds and should be exploited forever.

Hell no to stupid election
Re: No Amount Of Threat Will Stop Anambra Election - Group Tells Kanu by Yyeske(m): 8:32pm On Sep 07, 2017
TheKingdom:

And how will that improve your life or your people. I guess the British knew people like you have "simple" minds and should be exploited forever.

There will be election in Anambra
Re: No Amount Of Threat Will Stop Anambra Election - Group Tells Kanu by Michael004: 8:37pm On Sep 07, 2017
Watch how the pigs and idiots urine drinkers shoe lickers will tag it afonja.
Re: No Amount Of Threat Will Stop Anambra Election - Group Tells Kanu by odduduwa: 8:44pm On Sep 07, 2017
Yyeske:
I have reported that post and may report yours for supporting violent act against any group
are you alright? and don't be silly
Re: No Amount Of Threat Will Stop Anambra Election - Group Tells Kanu by Yyeske(m): 8:48pm On Sep 07, 2017
odduduwa:
are you alright? and don't be silly
Yes sir
Re: No Amount Of Threat Will Stop Anambra Election - Group Tells Kanu by odduduwa: 8:50pm On Sep 07, 2017
Yyeske:
Yes sir
ikpu mma GI gbawa kwa there
Re: No Amount Of Threat Will Stop Anambra Election - Group Tells Kanu by Yyeske(m): 8:50pm On Sep 07, 2017
TheKingdom:

And why are you crying more than the bereaved? The Brits came to exploit my mind, did I complain to you?
Re: No Amount Of Threat Will Stop Anambra Election - Group Tells Kanu by chinoxstock: 8:52pm On Sep 07, 2017
Yyeske:
Mods, rule 3 violated

Oga, why are you editing my post? grin
Re: No Amount Of Threat Will Stop Anambra Election - Group Tells Kanu by Yyeske(m): 8:54pm On Sep 07, 2017
odduduwa:
ikpu mma GI gbawa kwa there
Mods, this is so obscene and must be put down from a reputable site like this

(1) (2) (Reply)

The One Big Reason No Nation Would Wage A War On Israel / Tension As Femi Fani Kayode Reveals Nnamdi Kanu Whereabout / The Threat By Lai Mohammad To Israel And The Reactions Of Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.