Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:57 AM

In Kebbi State, People With Disabilities Demand Political Appointment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Kebbi State, People With Disabilities Demand Political Appointment (5965 Views)

12 Ways People React When Their Friend Gets A Political Appointment By Ada Bekee / Maghalu: If Buhari Offers Me Political Appointment I'll reflect on it / Precious Chikwendu Gets PDP Political Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: In Kebbi State, People With Disabilities Demand Political Appointment by darkdude(m): 7:05pm On Sep 07, 2017
josef1:
As commissioner for crippled, blind, deaf & dumb Abi? undecided
People wet complete self never do the govt better na disabled go come do am...
This country na real wa sad
SMH

it's people like you that needs to be quarantined, for your information some of those​ persons with disabilities are far more better and educated than you..see the level of discrimination because of people like you .come to anambra state and see SSA to the governor,on disabilities, permanent secretaries who are disabled...why because it's not about disabilities,rather what they can offer.
Re: In Kebbi State, People With Disabilities Demand Political Appointment by idongesit88: 7:46am On Sep 08, 2017
k

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abuja Court To Grant Accelerated Hearing To Sowore's Suit Against NEDG/BON Debat / Late CEO Of Tonimas Oil And Gas Casket Reportedly Cost N34 Million / I Can Swear By My Father's Grave Nigeria Will Collapse In 6 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.