Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,766 members, 7,831,458 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Community Seals Pastor’s House In Ondo For Burying Charms (Photo) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Community Seals Pastor’s House In Ondo For Burying Charms (Photo) (24252 Views)

Prophet Paul Abam Caught Burying Charms In Someone's House In Cross River (Pics) / Muslims Celebrate Christmas At Pastor’s House In Kaduna / Muslim Woman Decorates Pastor’s House Ahead Of Christmas In Kaduna. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Community Seals Pastor’s House In Ondo For Burying Charms (Photo) by StaffofOrayan(m): 3:26pm On Sep 07, 2017
olaezebala:
I laff and i am still laffing

We have been so brain washed that anything aside Christianity or Islam is evil?
A pastor can enter ogun shrine, burn it and we come out, jump and scream hallelujah
Imam can enter sango shrine , burn it while we sing Laila behind him
But if Osun priest moves close to a church , wahala go de.
What's wrong in a man doing charm?
if bible can't help him, is there a law against him seeking other gods?
an Imam can wear his Jalamia with all the turban of this world without any harassment
a cele man can walk freely in his sutana and bare foot without being harassed
but if i dare dress like the movie character ogunjimi, i might end up being lynched.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Community Seals Pastor’s House In Ondo For Burying Charms (Photo) by NairaEffect(m): 3:29pm On Sep 07, 2017
Re: Community Seals Pastor’s House In Ondo For Burying Charms (Photo) by Carbony14(m): 3:43pm On Sep 07, 2017
Oluwamuyeewa:

Yes because unless the charm contains anything implicating,the government will set the culprit free therefore it is the role of the Oba(king) to take over the case and give the necessary punishment.

But you won't know this because you've lost touch with tradition/culture and instead of learning to know,you've chosen to stay ignorant and talk sh!t.
Moreover mimiko isn't ondo state governor
Omo oshi
Re: Community Seals Pastor’s House In Ondo For Burying Charms (Photo) by TheShopKeeper(m): 3:45pm On Sep 07, 2017
Is that a church or kiosk?
Re: Community Seals Pastor’s House In Ondo For Burying Charms (Photo) by ufuosman(m): 4:14pm On Sep 07, 2017
Na the house be dat?
Re: Community Seals Pastor’s House In Ondo For Burying Charms (Photo) by aputel: 4:27pm On Sep 07, 2017
We must understand one thing ,there is no law that hinders the pastor from doing whatever he believes in as much as he there is no infraction of the law and he is not using a human being in rituals.
For God sake , if that is his way of life ,let it be so . Its a personal matter . Burying coffin in his land and whatever, is his own way of either protection or whatever .
We do a lot of things under the influence of emotion that we don't care at all about the legal implication . The pastor should have reported the case to the police for trespass and destruction of his properties. Nothing stop the police from inviting the Oba and arresting all those unlettered townspeople who entered a private residence to carry out a illegal order . He should write a petition that appt from an invasion of his privacy ,monies was stolen and personal items missing .
This is a infringement of his right for God sake. There was a time I was counselling some pastors on the illegality of asking tenants to go home and destroy the idols or any ungodly structure put in place by their landlords .I made them realise that idols is a personal property of a person and he used his own money to set it up . Destroying same will amount to trespass and destruction of personal properties which is criminal in nature . I was labelled as an unbeliever, and a demonic christain.
I maitained my stand that if you are not satisfy with the way of life of the owner of the house ,you can leave after the expiration of your tenancy but you have no right to even pour anointing oil over the man idol whether in the compound or the gate since it's not in your own flat . They learn the lesson in a very hard way . Some members confronted their landlord and destroy by burning the idols in the compound ,they were charge to court and the church has no response to such .
So we should check our mentality and respect the right of others to live their life they want once it does not conflict with the law or become a nuisance to the community. This is a personal land for that matter

1 Like

Re: Community Seals Pastor’s House In Ondo For Burying Charms (Photo) by Dicksonpal: 5:18pm On Sep 07, 2017
Keneking:
Mimiko sef shocked shocked

"“ The Akapinsa of Ipinsaland , Oba Omoniyi Olufunmilayo , ordered that palm fronds should be placed in front of his house and the land , which traditionally means that the house has been sealed up until kabiyesi reverses the order . ”

- Typical decision in Afonja Republic grin
let me educate u, the palm fronds means, if anybody enters the house without removal by the person who placed it there.... The person will be visited by ogun the god of Iron... Mysterious accident will prevail... Not sure how tru it is!!
Re: Community Seals Pastor’s House In Ondo For Burying Charms (Photo) by Michealforever: 9:18pm On Sep 07, 2017
olaezebala:

We have been so brain washed that anything aside Christianity or Islam is evil?
A pastor can enter ogun shrine, burn it and we come out, jump and scream hallelujah
Imam can enter sango shrine , burn it while we sing Laila behind him
But if Osun priest moves close to a church , wahala go de.
What's wrong in a man doing charm?
if bible can't help him, is there a law against him seeking other gods?
an Imam can wear his Jalamia with all the turban of this world without any harassment
a cele man can walk freely in his sutana and bare foot without being harassed
but if i dare dress like the movie character ogunjimi, i might end up been lynched.

The answer to your question is inside your question.

Native religion has become synonymous with bloodshed.
Re: Community Seals Pastor’s House In Ondo For Burying Charms (Photo) by AlwaysUltraPad: 9:55pm On Sep 07, 2017
Keneking:
Mimiko sef shocked shocked

"“ The Akapinsa of Ipinsaland , Oba Omoniyi Olufunmilayo , ordered that palm fronds should be placed in front of his house and the land , which traditionally means that the house has been sealed up until kabiyesi reverses the order . ”

- Typical decision in Afonja Republic grin
this chubby mumu don join tribal war.
Re: Community Seals Pastor’s House In Ondo For Burying Charms (Photo) by maestro2000(m): 5:31am On Sep 08, 2017
Islie:

http://punchng.com/community-seals-pastors-house-for-burying-charms-in-land/

How did punch newspaper get this low?

And op always verify stories from these will called news dailies in circulation ni Nigeria. Ipinsa is a small town 5 mins from Akure but under ifedore local government area.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Elections Will Be Free And Fair – Pastor Kumuyi / Pope Francis Washes Prisoners' Feet On Maundy Thursday / Catholic Bishops Reject Father Mbaka’s Apology To Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.