Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,043 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Man Dies After Pole Falls On Him While Attempting To Steal Electric Cables. PICS - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Dies After Pole Falls On Him While Attempting To Steal Electric Cables. PICS (40940 Views)

Two Togolese Nabbed While Attempting To Obtain Nigerian Passports / Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) / Man Who Stole Electric Cables In Ogun Caught And Tied With Rope By Mob(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies After Pole Falls On Him While Attempting To Steal Electric Cables. PICS by olashas(f): 3:35pm On Sep 07, 2017
abelprice:

I don't know about you... but I was told neva to disrespect the dead.... besides there is a reason he stole maybe to feed his family or something.... any human dat shows no remorse for d dead have d heart of a snake and the conscience of a hyena... undecided..

What are you saying gan sef? So, because the guy stole to feed his family (like you assumed), his act should not be criticized?

The country is where it is today because of people with mentality such as yours.

3 Likes

Re: Man Dies After Pole Falls On Him While Attempting To Steal Electric Cables. PICS by Officialzoe: 3:38pm On Sep 07, 2017
Just can't laugh
Re: Man Dies After Pole Falls On Him While Attempting To Steal Electric Cables. PICS by lanreroland: 3:39pm On Sep 07, 2017
oloriburuku oshi. Good riddance.
Re: Man Dies After Pole Falls On Him While Attempting To Steal Electric Cables. PICS by donbenz(m): 3:39pm On Sep 07, 2017
Igbo again?? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Dies After Pole Falls On Him While Attempting To Steal Electric Cables. PICS by goingape1: 3:43pm On Sep 07, 2017
olashas:

What are you saying gan sef? So, because the guy stole to feed his family (like you assumed), his act should not be criticized?

The country is where it is today because of people with mentality such as yours.
ya mind the guy?
maybe he is part of the stealing crew and just having a sympathy for his falling brothers.

between I like your dp (not you particularly but the view of the city through that window)

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies After Pole Falls On Him While Attempting To Steal Electric Cables. PICS by MICHEALADEX(m): 3:46pm On Sep 07, 2017
It is them...they can develop anything

Re: Man Dies After Pole Falls On Him While Attempting To Steal Electric Cables. PICS by DONFASZY(m): 3:52pm On Sep 07, 2017
Bad economy n hardship ve made some people brainless and highly dumb
Re: Man Dies After Pole Falls On Him While Attempting To Steal Electric Cables. PICS by jaszplus12(m): 3:53pm On Sep 07, 2017
I bet he was one of those who complained the most about erratic power supply! sorry!
Re: Man Dies After Pole Falls On Him While Attempting To Steal Electric Cables. PICS by AerialMapper: 3:55pm On Sep 07, 2017
Karma didn't waste time here! Just dealt with him sharp sharp
Re: Man Dies After Pole Falls On Him While Attempting To Steal Electric Cables. PICS by ufuosman(m): 4:16pm On Sep 07, 2017
Dat poll deserve award
Re: Man Dies After Pole Falls On Him While Attempting To Steal Electric Cables. PICS by blacq2009(m): 4:19pm On Sep 07, 2017
The contractors that erected the pole must be called to book. They just killed a hungry, "innocent" man.
Re: Man Dies After Pole Falls On Him While Attempting To Steal Electric Cables. PICS by enginer050(m): 4:31pm On Sep 07, 2017
He die in active service
Re: Man Dies After Pole Falls On Him While Attempting To Steal Electric Cables. PICS by ManagerUgo(m): 4:51pm On Sep 07, 2017
Good for him. In his next world he wouldn't try such
Re: Man Dies After Pole Falls On Him While Attempting To Steal Electric Cables. PICS by sharpwriter(m): 5:03pm On Sep 07, 2017
TourismMan:

I bet if this guy was to succeed and bring forth the sum from the theft, you wouldn't be saying this.
Are you a thief? You'd better start including her last sentence in your prayers if you believe there's a God.
Re: Man Dies After Pole Falls On Him While Attempting To Steal Electric Cables. PICS by Oladipo1166(m): 5:18pm On Sep 07, 2017
this one just weak me oooh

Re: Man Dies After Pole Falls On Him While Attempting To Steal Electric Cables. PICS by viktor556(m): 5:26pm On Sep 07, 2017
Pole fall on you.
Re: Man Dies After Pole Falls On Him While Attempting To Steal Electric Cables. PICS by AfonjaConehead: 5:37pm On Sep 07, 2017
See him cone head? grin
buhari sef
Re: Man Dies After Pole Falls On Him While Attempting To Steal Electric Cables. PICS by samdolad(m): 6:26pm On Sep 07, 2017
make pole fall on those wey dey steal cable for ikotun area
Re: Man Dies After Pole Falls On Him While Attempting To Steal Electric Cables. PICS by bigfather(m): 6:38pm On Sep 07, 2017
CastedDude:
A thief met his tragic end while trying to cut and steal electric cables from a pole at Aro Ngwa, along Enugu-Port-Harcourt expressway. The man who is said to be from Amavor, Umuokorocha in Aro-Ngwa, Abia State - met his death after the electric pole fell on him and trapped him to death.

Facebook user Chinwendu Uruakpa who shared the news wrote;

'Everyday is for the thief...!' And they replied: 'one day is for the electric pole.' The deceased (pictured) went to cut electric cables on an electric pole installed by Goemetrics opposite the old Streams filling station at Aro Ngwa, along Enugu - Port Harcourt express way. The pole fell with him and trapped him to death. Where could he have come from?

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/man-dies-pole-falls-attempting-steal-electric-cables-photos.html

Oju olee reee!
Re: Man Dies After Pole Falls On Him While Attempting To Steal Electric Cables. PICS by haykes(m): 6:38pm On Sep 07, 2017
pole fall on u, pole kill u devil trap u, fire call on u and have been warning u
Re: Man Dies After Pole Falls On Him While Attempting To Steal Electric Cables. PICS by itsRhamzy: 6:46pm On Sep 07, 2017
omowolewa:
What a terrible way to die.
I tell ya.. One of 1000 ways to die

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Pole Falls On Him While Attempting To Steal Electric Cables. PICS by ademijuwonlo(f): 7:02pm On Sep 07, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided SERVES HIM RIGHT. THIS IS WHAT IS CALLED KARMA BUT THIEVES WILL NEVER LEARN. MAY KARMA BEFALL ANYONE COMMITTING EVIL, INCLUDING THE POLITICALLY CORRUPT LEADERS.
God bless you 'cos you wrote my mind

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Pole Falls On Him While Attempting To Steal Electric Cables. PICS by Unbreakable007: 7:21pm On Sep 07, 2017
Why him no wear head crash and pole proof
Re: Man Dies After Pole Falls On Him While Attempting To Steal Electric Cables. PICS by ndiboy01(m): 8:48pm On Sep 07, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided SERVES HIM RIGHT. THIS IS WHAT IS CALLED KARMA BUT THIEVES WILL NEVER LEARN. MAY KARMA BEFALL ANYONE COMMITTING EVIL, INCLUDING THE POLITICALLY CORRUPT LEADERS.

"""""nice one.....I dey feel u bro"""""""""
Re: Man Dies After Pole Falls On Him While Attempting To Steal Electric Cables. PICS by humberjade: 9:59pm On Sep 07, 2017
1000 Ways to Die

He Pole Died grin
Re: Man Dies After Pole Falls On Him While Attempting To Steal Electric Cables. PICS by captain89: 11:38pm On Sep 07, 2017
paiz:
May pole fall on all your enemies in Jesus name
...hmmm in as much as I will like to criticize him, I will say he is well with his soul...the only advantage is he is taken to hell fire...he will be given the role of power distribution in hell fire...African zone
Re: Man Dies After Pole Falls On Him While Attempting To Steal Electric Cables. PICS by paiz: 11:55pm On Sep 07, 2017
captain89:
...hmmm in as much as I will like to criticize him, I will say he is well with his soul...the only advantage is he is taken to hell fire...he will be given the role of power distribution in hell fire...African zone
haha i believe there will still be no light there
Re: Man Dies After Pole Falls On Him While Attempting To Steal Electric Cables. PICS by megafone: 7:09am On Sep 08, 2017
Thank God the pole no spoil. Na to just stand am!
Re: Man Dies After Pole Falls On Him While Attempting To Steal Electric Cables. PICS by Nicejay30(m): 8:32am On Sep 08, 2017
1000 ways to die in the East
Re: Man Dies After Pole Falls On Him While Attempting To Steal Electric Cables. PICS by bolaji777: 11:41am On Sep 08, 2017
Oga o everyday is for robber, one is for owner

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

White Female Daycare Workers Abusing A Black Kid / Edwin Azike: Kidnappers Murder Imo Monarch, Dump Body In Market Square / Kidnappers’ Boss Started Bleeding When He Saw Me –abducted Schoolgirl (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.