Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Some Screenshots As #atiku Trends On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Screenshots As #atiku Trends On Twitter (863 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Trends On Twitter As Atiku From Cameroon Story Gone Viral / Nigerians React As Atiku Picks Peter Obi As Running Mate / Toyin Saraki Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Screenshots As #atiku Trends On Twitter by Nltaliban(m): 2:35pm On Sep 07, 2017
Cc: Lalasticlala, Seun, mynd44

Re: Some Screenshots As #atiku Trends On Twitter by Nltaliban(m): 2:36pm On Sep 07, 2017
More
screenshot20170907140838.jpeg

Re: Some Screenshots As #atiku Trends On Twitter by SuperSuave(m): 2:36pm On Sep 07, 2017
your font style sucks undecided

"If Atiku should become the president of Nigeria, *in Yoruba* A tiku(we are dead)" grin

1 Like

Re: Some Screenshots As #atiku Trends On Twitter by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 07, 2017
He's campaigning already.
Re: Some Screenshots As #atiku Trends On Twitter by Nutase: 2:47pm On Sep 07, 2017
Atiku for 2023
Re: Some Screenshots As #atiku Trends On Twitter by Ehiscotch(m): 2:55pm On Sep 07, 2017
Recycled politicians.
Re: Some Screenshots As #atiku Trends On Twitter by Nltaliban(m): 3:08pm On Sep 07, 2017
SuperSuave:
your font style sucks undecided

"If Atiku should become the president of Nigeria, *in Yoruba* A tiku(we are dead)" grin
which font can I use again

Android 7 ooo
Re: Some Screenshots As #atiku Trends On Twitter by PassingShot(m): 3:10pm On Sep 07, 2017
Sorry to say this, the truth is that only people who benefit from corruption and those who think they have a chance if corruption is entrenched will ever think of Atiku as president.

The poll by Ogundamisi says all about the man Atiku.

For me and my household, we remain with PMB. Given the circumstances he finds himself, he has done well.

NOTHING happening in PMB's regime that was not predicted during GEJ's wasteful years. Nothing has happened that was not foretold and at the right time, we will remind you again.

3 Likes

Re: Some Screenshots As #atiku Trends On Twitter by Sweetguy25: 3:23pm On Sep 07, 2017
Hopeless country with the most useless citizens. You won't vote Atiku but you will vote Buhari. Nigerians are just hopeless.

1 Like

Re: Some Screenshots As #atiku Trends On Twitter by DonaldJTrump: 3:43pm On Sep 07, 2017
Yoruba's don they go twitter o, Hausa and ss will vote for him over kwankwanso.

1 Like

Re: Some Screenshots As #atiku Trends On Twitter by DonaldJTrump: 3:44pm On Sep 07, 2017
Sweetguy25:
Hopeless country with the most useless citizens. You won't vote Atiku but you will vote Buhari. Nigerians are just hopeless.
Those are tinubu (Yoruba's) slaves.
their vote will not count, just 6 states out of 36. the remaining 30 states will vote for him.

1 Like

Re: Some Screenshots As #atiku Trends On Twitter by SalamRushdie: 3:51pm On Sep 07, 2017
The truth is that Atikus image was deliberating battered by no other than Olusegun Obasanjo who launched a successful campaign of calumny against Atiku as being super corrupt when infact Obasanjo was the most corrupt govt official of that regime , I doubt Atiku ever made up to more than 100 million dollars from that regime during his stint in PTDF and BPE before Obasanjo caged him but Obasanjo and his close cronies made well over 10 Billion dollars in his eight years as President..I have been on of those that have always campaigned against Atiku vehemently in the past but today I am of the opinion he would be better than anything the north currently trying has to offer and might just be the Suprise Nigeria needs to move forward ..If Osinbanjo is not contesting then I will be campaigning for Atiku ABUBAKAR and let's see the worst that can even happen because it surely can be as bad as this badluck from Daura
Re: Some Screenshots As #atiku Trends On Twitter by KingBelieve: 4:33pm On Sep 07, 2017
Nothing concern me
Re: Some Screenshots As #atiku Trends On Twitter by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 07, 2017
What does Atiku have to offer?

1 Like

Re: Some Screenshots As #atiku Trends On Twitter by dunkem21(m): 4:36pm On Sep 07, 2017
grin
Re: Some Screenshots As #atiku Trends On Twitter by erunz(m): 5:07pm On Sep 07, 2017
PassingShot:
Sorry to say this, the truth is that only people who benefit from corruption and those who think they have a chance if corruption is entrenched will ever think of Atiku as president.

The poll by Ogundamisi says all about the man Atiku.

For me and my household, we remain with PMB. Given the circumstances he finds himself, he has done well.

NOTHING happening in PMB's regime that was not predicted during GEJ's wasteful years. Nothing has happened that was not foretold and at the right time, we will remind you again.

Same people who package and sold a brain dead Buhari as the messiah are the people who voted on that poll, besides they have stated packaging HELLRUFAI that is a complete failure.

1 Like

Re: Some Screenshots As #atiku Trends On Twitter by captleonerd(m): 5:38pm On Sep 07, 2017
SalamRushdie:
The truth is that Atikus image was deliberating battered by no other than Olusegun Obasanjo who launched a successful campaign of calumny against Atiku as being super corrupt when infact Obasanjo was the most corrupt govt official of that regime , I doubt Atiku ever made up to more than 100 million dollars from that regime during his stint in PTDF and BPE before Obasanjo caged him but Obasanjo and his close cronies made well over 10 Billion dollars in his eight years as President..I have been on of those that have always campaigned against Atiku vehemently in the past but today I am of the opinion he would be better than anything the north currently trying has to offer and might just be the Suprise Nigeria needs to move forward ..If Osinbanjo is not contesting then I will be campaigning for Atiku ABUBAKAR and let's see the worst that can even happen because it surely can be as bad as this badluck from Daura
see the way you are playing with figures just to defend a thief. grin oil sold for an average of about 40$ per barrel when obj was there. how come he stole 10b dollars and the economy didn't collapse? and he was still able to increase our foreign reserves and create an excess crude oil account?

and 100million dollars (37b naira) of 2007 is a small money for someone to steal right?

shame on you defender of thieves.

note: I'm not saying obasanjo is not a thief but stop fooling yourself with figures

1 Like

Re: Some Screenshots As #atiku Trends On Twitter by SalamRushdie: 5:41pm On Sep 07, 2017
captleonerd:
see the way you are playing with figures just to defend a thief. grin oil sold for an average of about 40$ per barrel when obj was there. how come he stole 10b dollars and the economy didn't collapse? and he was still able to increase our foreign reserves and create an excess crude oil account?

and 100million dollars (37b naira) of 2007 is a small money for someone to steal right?

shame on you defender of thieves.

note: I'm not saying obasanjo is not a thief but stop fooling yourself with figures

Oh you actually beleive Obasanjo spent 16 billion dollars on power project ? grin grin even Johnson Arumeni made over Billion dollars from power projects he was fronting for OBJ
Re: Some Screenshots As #atiku Trends On Twitter by wristbangle: 6:13pm On Sep 07, 2017
The online poll shows how the chances for the future of this country looks break with people campaigning for recycled baboons.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Decorated As The 'greatest Warrior' Of Biafra Land [photos] / Hidden Secrets About Buhari's Administration People Don't Know... / TB Joshua Speaks On Liberia Election As George Weah Visits Church In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.