Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

"MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns (60055 Views)

MouthAction Is Now The Leading Risk Factor For Throat Cancer / Wondaleaf Unisex Condom: Gynaecologist Invents World’s First Unisex Condom / Gynaecologist Warns Women Not To Remove Their Pubic Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by crunchyg: 8:26pm On Sep 07, 2017
glosplendid:
Hahahaha..biko they shouldn't bring that leg ooooo grin..cos some people won't like this oooo
Say you won't like it, not some people, who are some people undecided
Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by jy2kbeyond(m): 8:45pm On Sep 07, 2017
Evaberry:

Everything In the universe is dangerous.

Everything also causes cancer

All these are just stories, I will do it and it will be done to me.

I personally cannot date a guy who won't go down on me, how else do you want me to cum? or you think your thrusting and ramming is
enough to do the work.

If you won't do it, someone else will!

Oshey Materazzi, the head giver. grin
Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by jy2kbeyond(m): 8:48pm On Sep 07, 2017
notoriousbabe:
olosho looking for customers on nairaland

Lol she sabi head pass JOHN TERRY grin
Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 07, 2017
stilldoingokay:

I hate that art it disgusting

Lol
Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by jy2kbeyond(m): 8:49pm On Sep 07, 2017
[quote author=notoriousbabe post=60228724]you mean you didn't did it before?[/quote

Abeg teach herb o grin
Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by Egghead4real: 8:55pm On Sep 07, 2017
When and whose brainchild is this.I believe Adam and Eve did not do this nor instructed byGod.To solve a problem,the origin must be known.Doc.has spoken but the flesh is celebrating destruction.Say NO and rule forever.
Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by Oyindidi(f): 8:55pm On Sep 07, 2017
fuckpro:
...you just made your husband proud keep up the good work
No way! This msg is clear enough
Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by fuckpro: 8:59pm On Sep 07, 2017
Oyindidi:
No way! This msg is clear enough
...its your husband nothing will happen
Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by Oyindidi(f): 9:14pm On Sep 07, 2017
fuckpro:
...its your husband nothing will happen
Lol, of course nothing will happen. grin
Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by adionin(m): 9:17pm On Sep 07, 2017
Evaberry:

I personally cannot date a guy who won't go down on me, how else do you want me to cum? or you think your thrusting and ramming is enough to do the work.

Well said. If don't do it, who will?
Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by fuckpro: 9:22pm On Sep 07, 2017
Oyindidi:
Lol, of course nothing will happen. grin
...just enlighten me this activity is it like a service just to keep home or you genuinely relish the moment

1 Like

Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by tishbite41(m): 9:23pm On Sep 07, 2017
afonja Prof go discover beta thnz
Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by Oyindidi(f): 9:26pm On Sep 07, 2017
fuckpro:
...just enlighten me this activity is it like a service just to keep home or you genuinely relish the moment
Would love to discuss about something else. Can't talk about this

1 Like

Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by fuckpro: 9:32pm On Sep 07, 2017
Oyindidi:
Would love to discuss about something else. Can't talk about this
...sorry for that... am a software developer among other things and I like your postings you sound like you are from the east
Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by Osu175(m): 9:37pm On Sep 07, 2017
dakeskese:

Baba..! Abi d person wan sleep with Ebola patient shocked
lol.
You never can tell,so its better you prevent yourself from all to avoid story that touch

1 Like

Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by btsnm(m): 9:37pm On Sep 07, 2017
Evaberry:

I personally cannot date a guy who won't go down on me, how else do you want me to cum? or you think your thrusting and ramming is enough to do the work.

U seem so blunt
Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by mustafa006: 9:38pm On Sep 07, 2017
chai! I hope Bisola hears this
Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by Chidima21: 9:41pm On Sep 07, 2017
I like mouth action die
Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by Oyindidi(f): 9:44pm On Sep 07, 2017
fuckpro:
...sorry for that... am a software developer among other things and I like your postings you sound like you are from the east
Nope, I'm from the south
Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by Oyindidi(f): 9:45pm On Sep 07, 2017
mustafa006:
chai! I hope Bisola hears this
Lol, bisola don force you to give her head sotey you don tiregrin
Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by gibzzhd: 9:50pm On Sep 07, 2017
Evaberry:

your girl friend would be on hand to ate your puzzy very well.people still don't understand how great same sex is
Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by fof1: 9:54pm On Sep 07, 2017
Evaberry:

DECEIVE URSELF. U HV NOT BEEN PROPERLY HANDLED, D REASON U ARE IN D DARK. HOW ELSE. WHEN U ARE PROPERLY PROPELLED TO D ZENIT,U CAN NOT TALK TALK TOMORROW AGAIN. SLEEPING LIKE A DRUNK AND BODILY WEAKNESS WILL BE UR EMBASSY THEN. SEARCH FOR A GOOD TREAT & STICK.
Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by stilldoingokay(f): 9:58pm On Sep 07, 2017
supersystemsng:

Lol

yes it is very
Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by stilldoingokay(f): 9:58pm On Sep 07, 2017
supersystemsng:

Lol

yes it is very.........
Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by fuckpro: 10:01pm On Sep 07, 2017
Oyindidi:
Nope, I'm from the south
...ok you can email me brookmiles844@yahoo.com am am genuinely single and from an oil rich state south
Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by Oyindidi(f): 10:05pm On Sep 07, 2017
fuckpro:
...ok you can email me brookmiles844@yahoo.com am am genuinely single and from an oil rich state south
Why? I'm not single and I'm not searching for a guy from oil rich state. I'm from 2 oil rich states.
Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by fuckpro: 10:07pm On Sep 07, 2017
Oyindidi:
Why? I'm not single and I'm not searching for a guy from oil rich state. I'm from 2 oil rich states.
hmm ok all is fair
Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by Oyindidi(f): 10:08pm On Sep 07, 2017
fuckpro:
hmm ok all is fair
Nice, do have a good night rest
Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by fuckpro: 10:10pm On Sep 07, 2017
Oyindidi:
Nice, do have a good night rest
...by all means same with you and I admire your maturity
Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by Oyindidi(f): 10:11pm On Sep 07, 2017
fuckpro:
...by all means same with you and I admire your maturity
Welcome
Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by Rapture4real(m): 10:23pm On Sep 07, 2017
J
totorimi:
The same mouth used for speaking in tongues is used for mouth action, what an abomination.

In all my life, I've come to the conclusion that any form of intimacy that does not conform to the normal missionary style and under the umbrella of matrimony normally leads to one form of disease or the other.
Again if it is not satanic why would man prefer to molest a lady like that something he cannot imagine anyone doing to his sister.
Girls too must show some dignity to themselves.
Haba , how can a man not committed to you use you like piece of shit and later throw you away.
When you eventually marry how do you expect that man to respect your husband or even see you when you were his trash.

1,000,000,000.likes. Flesh and blood did.not reveal.this to you but God.very correct.If one chooses to kick against God's standards, the person has planned his downfall.

1 Like

Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by eagleonearth(m): 10:40pm On Sep 07, 2017
brainpulse:
This are perilous times. How will a normal human being use mouth made for eating for cleaning a woman's VJ and ass(for excretion).
The VJ has a process of cleaning out some little infections on its own while the mouth can't.
Some VJs are terrible to the owner and you are using your mouth as lawma for cleaning gutters.
savage but the truth.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Nigerian Man Tests Positive For Deadly Virus In US / Little Buhari To Undergo Another Joystick Surgery In UK / (video) Coronavirus Isolation Centre Akure Drill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.