Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,473 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

"MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns (60056 Views)

MouthAction Is Now The Leading Risk Factor For Throat Cancer / Wondaleaf Unisex Condom: Gynaecologist Invents World’s First Unisex Condom / Gynaecologist Warns Women Not To Remove Their Pubic Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by PrinceChurchi10(m): 11:02pm On Sep 07, 2017
Sule, Are u still reading or observing comments.... continue

1 Like

Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by aladeokin1000(m): 11:03pm On Sep 07, 2017
glosplendid:
Hahahaha..biko they shouldn't bring that leg ooooo grin..cos some people won't like this oooo
Lol...I greet ooo
Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by Apoztl3(m): 11:15pm On Sep 07, 2017
glosplendid:
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue like you
grin
glosplendid:
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue like you
Abeg oo, my hand no dey
Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by 9jageekz(m): 11:19pm On Sep 07, 2017
Evaberry:

Everything In the universe is dangerous.

Everything also causes cancer

All these are just stories, I will do it and it will be done to me.

I personally cannot date a guy who won't go down on me, how else do you want me to cum? or you think your thrusting and ramming is enough to do the work.

If you won't do it, someone else will!

This one is STRONG!!
Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by agrovick(m): 11:32pm On Sep 07, 2017
Something must kill a man
Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by OsuGanja(m): 11:44pm On Sep 07, 2017
Osu175:
I really think mouthAction folks have to start wearing this. Fully kitted

Lmao Osu boy.
Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by nwoke37: 5:54am On Sep 08, 2017
adepeter2027:

Hahahaha. I believe you're a christian.

You're has failed oo & will forever fail. Accept it / hate it.

This is fact cheesy

My brother, over experience I have come to some conclusion that God doesn't want to heal everyone. Even during the New Testament days, Jesus didn't heal everybody nor did he make that attempt. Even the great Paul told his follower to drink wine for his stomach problems, he didn't mention praying for healing.(note, I believe in medicine and science) Illness and death are a result of man's action . On that basis u can't call God a failure but rather a God that cannot be placed in a box who follows his own will and desire.
Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by Emimade: 6:56am On Sep 08, 2017
we can supply cashew nuts to you in large quantity. We supply right from Kogi state. to any part of Nigeria. Let us know if you are interested so we talk and commence supplies. Please call: 08030577335, for more informations. Thanks.
Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by Osu175(m): 9:45am On Sep 08, 2017
OsuGanja:

Lmao Osu boy.
shocked is your name also osu?
Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by emmypero10(m): 9:51am On Sep 08, 2017
Evaberry:

Everything In the universe is dangerous.

Everything also causes cancer

All these are just stories, I will do it and it will be done to me.

I personally cannot date a guy who won't go down on me, how else do you want me to cum? or you think your thrusting and ramming is enough to do the work.

If you won't do it, someone else will!
.....So u too follow? your pastor must hear this.
Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by jidxin(m): 12:47pm On Sep 08, 2017
Ashley86400:

80% of women can't cum with penetration alone. Oral sexx has to be in the mix. If ALL your sex partners are seemingly cumming through "your" penetration alone, then they're faking it, and you are the problem.
point of correction penetration is just part of it. d pre-intimacy matters alot den durin sex d suckin of d brst nd oda caressing of d oda sensual part has a role to make u cum. now most grls probs is dat most of dem were circumcised makin d clit shorter nd makin It almost diff 4 dem to cum
Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by Ashley86400: 2:40pm On Sep 08, 2017
jidxin:
point of correction penetration is just part of it. d pre-intimacy matters alot den durin sex d suckin of d brst nd oda caressing of d oda sensual part has a role to make u cum. now most grls probs is dat most of dem were circumcised makin d clit shorter nd makin It almost diff 4 dem to cum
What is this one saying?
Don't argue. Just Google it.
Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 08, 2017
midehi2:
Better......not the one wey person small mouth wan tear cos of big thing undecided undecided undecided
Madam,I know say u get experience gaaan ni
Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 08, 2017
glosplendid:
Hahahaha..biko they shouldn't bring that leg ooooo grin..cos some people won't like this oooo
Me wey dey find how I go take enter your domain
Ways up girl,ow paroles
Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 08, 2017
glosplendid:
Me wey dey find how I go take enter your domain
Wats up girl,ow paroles
Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 08, 2017
notoriousbabe:
Dem wan take away our only source of pleasure, joy and happiness . God punish una

Vickyrotex ,ajepako ,mukina2, lalasticlala, funjosh,fabfunmi,aminat508,osusumustflow and edwife no mind dem o
Baba,I will like to take that kind of 'highway' 2herever it leads me to,am satisfied
Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by OsuGanja(m): 12:08am On Sep 09, 2017
Osu175:
shocked is your name also osu?

You go osu?
Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by billyG(m): 12:18am On Sep 09, 2017
Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by vectoh(m): 9:43am On Sep 09, 2017
glosplendid:
sharp guy...I guess u asked through my dp...I took it inside FUTA though..that was when I came around though. Buh am not a Futarian
Yh your dp... Talent plus.

1 Like

Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by KingWarri: 4:45pm On Feb 19, 2019
midehi2:
Better......not the one wey person small mouth wan tear cos of big thing undecided undecided undecided

One victim spotted.... miss Mouth Gig... � �
Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by wealthtrak: 6:40pm On Aug 10, 2021
brainpulse:
This are perilous times. How will a normal human being use mouth made for eating for cleaning a woman's VJ and ass(for excretion).
The VJ has a process of cleaning out some little infections on its own while the mouth can't.
Some VJs are terrible to the owner and you are using your mouth as lawma for cleaning gutters.
LMAO. grin grin
Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by winner37(m): 10:39am On Apr 07, 2022
katstyle:
That was what made me leave my former girl friend

Pls tell us the full story we wanna her. Lol
Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by winner37(m): 11:33am On Apr 07, 2022
This elderly people scops is somehow hilarious., this same story was what i heard from my parents when i was in secondary school don't have girlfriend or touch a girl. They had tasted the sweetness of pussy but they don't want us to taste....

he who don't eat pussy before go believed this man...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Nigerian Man Tests Positive For Deadly Virus In US / Little Buhari To Undergo Another Joystick Surgery In UK / (video) Coronavirus Isolation Centre Akure Drill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.