Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,757 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Armed Robbers & Kidnappers Arrested By Anambra Police & Arms Recovered (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers & Kidnappers Arrested By Anambra Police & Arms Recovered (Photos) (33027 Views)

16-Year-Old Female Bandit In Niger State Arrested By Police, Arms Recovered / Notorious Gun Runner Arrested At Military Checkpoint, Arms Recovered. Photos / Cultists & Robbers Arrested By Akwa Ibom Police & Weapons Recovered (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbers & Kidnappers Arrested By Anambra Police & Arms Recovered (Photos) by teflonjake(m): 5:36pm On Sep 07, 2017
IPOB IS THE VICTIM HERE.

IF THEY LIKE SPREAD THE ITEMS FROM EAST TO NORTH, IPOB IS D VICTIM.

TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE THEY GOT THOSE MATERIALS FROM SOMEONE THEY PROBABLY ROBBED @ GUNPOINT.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers & Kidnappers Arrested By Anambra Police & Arms Recovered (Photos) by josielewa(m): 5:36pm On Sep 07, 2017
Billyonaire:
They are trying their best to criminalize IPOB. But we know the truth.
which truth

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers & Kidnappers Arrested By Anambra Police & Arms Recovered (Photos) by Usernamefornl: 5:36pm On Sep 07, 2017
softworker:

Ooh.. Sawry muntulus..
Mah kipard is behta dahn yoo fhawkin teqknw kipard.
ok my bad. I 4get say u just service am lastwk.
Re: Armed Robbers & Kidnappers Arrested By Anambra Police & Arms Recovered (Photos) by josielewa(m): 5:39pm On Sep 07, 2017
Cyynthia:

Old man with pikin brain. You started Nairaland since 2008, yet your contributions are always childish.
Indeed, age is just a number. Your generation will be proud of you when they start reading some of your comments on nairaland tomorrow.
Even lunatics can give account of what really happened not what a media is painting.
abuse him, and not his generation

Re: Armed Robbers & Kidnappers Arrested By Anambra Police & Arms Recovered (Photos) by Michael004: 5:44pm On Sep 07, 2017
[s]
queennsekxy:
[s][/s]
go and drink gutter water or rather kneel to beg your demi god to help you restore kwara instead of masturbating on Igbo matter
[/s]Drink it and tell us how it tastes.

Re: Armed Robbers & Kidnappers Arrested By Anambra Police & Arms Recovered (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 5:45pm On Sep 07, 2017
IPOB doing what they do best.
Re: Armed Robbers & Kidnappers Arrested By Anambra Police & Arms Recovered (Photos) by queennsekxy(f): 5:50pm On Sep 07, 2017
Michael004:
[s][/s]Drink it and tell us how it tastes.
this boy,,you are always quick to mention me,,please stop mentioning me ,,like you said in the morning that it gives you joy ,,now I won't grace you with mention ever again..so don't bother mentioning me.
Re: Armed Robbers & Kidnappers Arrested By Anambra Police & Arms Recovered (Photos) by proudlyYoruba(m): 5:53pm On Sep 07, 2017
Cyynthia:

No country on earth has survived second civil war to be united. Anything war again, is immediate break up.
Me still wondering if US ain't a country. I am not in support of War sha
Re: Armed Robbers & Kidnappers Arrested By Anambra Police & Arms Recovered (Photos) by Michael004: 5:57pm On Sep 07, 2017
[i]
AFONJACOW:
abeg I want to ask oooO is it only in south east and south south do police conduct their daily, weekly , monthly or yearly briefing AFONJA mods and their bias jobless OP never disappoint, they are busy 27/7 roaming around internet looking for news to cajole other tribes, I wonder how much they collect in some of this trash they post here, Nairaland will never progress if they continue in this manner ... see them below
[/i]Nobody drinks urine and becomes normal. Hoe does kanu's urine tastes sir?

Re: Armed Robbers & Kidnappers Arrested By Anambra Police & Arms Recovered (Photos) by chichijas(m): 5:58pm On Sep 07, 2017
Usernamefornl:
ipot clown claiming neutral. Dt line doesn't work anymor it only shows ur timidity in u.

you can say that bro!
as you can see whenever biafra and nigeria clash i don't side any side. all i do is just sitting on the fence!

what the guy i quoted said led me to confront him!

how can you be lying to win an imaginary point! implying that Nigeria can win a war in africa!!
it is obsolete that Nigeria Can but now! never never never!

at this state where and when Nigerians is totally at the peak of break up? i am a niger deltan from delta state! i fully know that if another war come be it niger delta republic saga, Nigeria can't win a pinch of salt!

this is want i am informing that person i quoted

let us be atleast be truthful
if nigeria can be struggling with boko boys who aren't even up to a LGA, how can they beat five states who even have russia support?
Re: Armed Robbers & Kidnappers Arrested By Anambra Police & Arms Recovered (Photos) by malware: 5:59pm On Sep 07, 2017
Arrester171:
Propaganda of the highest level. E no go work we have wised

We have wised shocked

RIP English cheesy

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers & Kidnappers Arrested By Anambra Police & Arms Recovered (Photos) by Michael004: 6:02pm On Sep 07, 2017
[s]
queennsekxy:

this boy,,you are always quick to mention me,,please stop mentioning me ,,like you said in the morning that it gives you joy ,,now I won't grace you with mention ever again..so don't bother mentioning me.
[/s]Boring. Until sense fall on you. You dey fear?

Re: Armed Robbers & Kidnappers Arrested By Anambra Police & Arms Recovered (Photos) by bilazego(m): 6:11pm On Sep 07, 2017
whitebeard:
there is always a first time for everything it like Ukraine saying they want to fight with Russia, even lower than that is Biafra saying they can beat Nigeria..! How many countries do we have on continent africa "54" Nigeria has the largest armed personnel of this country and the 5th ranking overall military power of this countries yet ipob with no military wants to take Nigeria on..u guys are only using genocide to defend yourself..! Face the truth u guys cannot take Nigeria on..!!

Your great Nigerian army has been fighting boko Haram rag tag army for over five years yet not defeated.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers & Kidnappers Arrested By Anambra Police & Arms Recovered (Photos) by Usernamefornl: 6:21pm On Sep 07, 2017
chichijas:

you can say that bro!
as you can see whenever biafra and nigeria clash i don't side any side. all i do is just sitting on the fence!

what the guy i quoted said led me to confront him!

how can you be lying to win an imaginary point! implying that Nigeria can win a war in africa!!
it is obsolete that Nigeria Can but now! never never never!

at this state where and when Nigerians is totally at the peak of break up? i am a niger deltan from delta state! i fully know that if another war come be it niger delta republic saga, Nigeria can't win a pinch of salt!

this is want i am informing that person i quoted

let us be atleast be truthful
if nigeria can be struggling with boko boys who aren't even up to a LGA, how can they beat five states who even have russia support?
who b dis guy?
Re: Armed Robbers & Kidnappers Arrested By Anambra Police & Arms Recovered (Photos) by chichijas(m): 6:24pm On Sep 07, 2017
Usernamefornl:
who b dis guy?
i be wetin i be
Re: Armed Robbers & Kidnappers Arrested By Anambra Police & Arms Recovered (Photos) by ZeroShenanigan(m): 6:27pm On Sep 07, 2017
I love nairaland ;DI love nairaland
Re: Armed Robbers & Kidnappers Arrested By Anambra Police & Arms Recovered (Photos) by luluman: 6:38pm On Sep 07, 2017
Billyonaire:
Are you so stuuuupid? evidences speak now.
Re: Armed Robbers & Kidnappers Arrested By Anambra Police & Arms Recovered (Photos) by justuschi50: 6:39pm On Sep 07, 2017
Oloripelebe:
ipob pigs
tell me your tribe animal
Re: Armed Robbers & Kidnappers Arrested By Anambra Police & Arms Recovered (Photos) by justuschi50: 6:41pm On Sep 07, 2017
we all know 9ja is not united d only reason world power is hold Nigeria is because of its benefit from Nigeria
Re: Armed Robbers & Kidnappers Arrested By Anambra Police & Arms Recovered (Photos) by Paretomaster(m): 6:45pm On Sep 07, 2017
Ewooooo!! IPOBCRIMINALS.
Re: Armed Robbers & Kidnappers Arrested By Anambra Police & Arms Recovered (Photos) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 07, 2017
Freemancipation:
There is a difference between members of IPOB and supporters of IPOB. Just like you have members of a football club and supporters of a football club.

IPOB Keeps a list of all their members in each zone because those are the people that donate and fund the organization.

But a supporter can go to any market in the east and buy IPOB cap and shirt but that doesn't make them automatically a member.

Lastly, the IPOB paraphernalia could have been planted there by the police for propaganda.

I hate tribal comments but u sir made a very good comment. Kudos. There are members and there are supporters. If I support man utd and I go to rob in a man utd shirt does that make me a man utd player? Even man utd will deny me.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers & Kidnappers Arrested By Anambra Police & Arms Recovered (Photos) by justuschi50: 6:48pm On Sep 07, 2017
luluman:
y is it only IBO Nigeria get power for look at madake yes she stole money but is she d only corrupt person efcc see what about ibb,obj,sakari,atiku
Re: Armed Robbers & Kidnappers Arrested By Anambra Police & Arms Recovered (Photos) by justuschi50: 6:50pm On Sep 07, 2017
greenhulk:

I hate tribal comments but u sir made a very good comment. Kudos. There are members and there are supporters. If I support man utd and I go to rob in a man utd shirt does that make me a man utd player? Even man utd will deny me.
thank wise, asshole!
Re: Armed Robbers & Kidnappers Arrested By Anambra Police & Arms Recovered (Photos) by Sagay212: 6:51pm On Sep 07, 2017
Billyonaire:

Keep quiet...that is what you criminal ipod pigs are...kidnappers and armed robbers. You out there to kidnapp your own people and steal from them just to donate the money to kanu the king of pigs. I am happy with the bandages on their legs...I just hope and pray it's bullet wounds...the NP should endeavour to always cripple criminals, kidnappers and ritualists so that they don't escape. When we say ipods are lazy criminals, they'll deny. Thank God they are being exposed one by one.

Re: Armed Robbers & Kidnappers Arrested By Anambra Police & Arms Recovered (Photos) by justuschi50: 6:52pm On Sep 07, 2017
luluman:
y don't u speak about what Nigeria has been doing to them. mumu for life
Re: Armed Robbers & Kidnappers Arrested By Anambra Police & Arms Recovered (Photos) by justuschi50: 6:54pm On Sep 07, 2017
this are challenges for independence
Re: Armed Robbers & Kidnappers Arrested By Anambra Police & Arms Recovered (Photos) by Sagay212: 6:55pm On Sep 07, 2017
Freemancipation:
There is a difference between members of IPOB and supporters of IPOB. Just like you have members of a football club and supporters of a football club.

IPOB Keeps a list of all their members in each zone because those are the people that donate and fund the organization.

But a supporter can go to any market in the east and buy IPOB cap and shirt but that doesn't make them automatically a member.

Lastly, the IPOB paraphernalia could have been planted there by the police for propaganda.

Anoufia....is the list of ipod criminals with you? you will soon be arrested. Ewu Biafra... you don dey deny your criminal pigs. the lazy pigs kanu sent out to look for funds to donate to biafruad so that they can buy weapons like the ogbunigwe ballistic missile.

Re: Armed Robbers & Kidnappers Arrested By Anambra Police & Arms Recovered (Photos) by Doghari: 7:03pm On Sep 07, 2017
Sagay212:

[s]
Anoufia....is the list of ipod criminals with you? you will soon be arrested. Ewu Biafra... you don dey deny your criminal pigs. the lazy pigs kanu sent out to look for funds to donate to biafruad so that they can buy weapons like the ogbunigwe ballistic missile.[/s]

This one's muslim skull always sound pained. kikikikiki

Re: Armed Robbers & Kidnappers Arrested By Anambra Police & Arms Recovered (Photos) by Sagay212: 7:08pm On Sep 07, 2017
Doghari:

This one's muslim skull always sound pained. kikikikiki

How can I sound pained when your fellow criminals are being shot in the legs and arrested for kidnapping and armed robbery...lol i'm very sure you will be arrested soon. I just hope the NP do not mistakenly shoot you in the head instead of your thighs so that we can all see your criminal face alive and watch you cry....kikikikik...

Re: Armed Robbers & Kidnappers Arrested By Anambra Police & Arms Recovered (Photos) by aziaka111(m): 7:13pm On Sep 07, 2017
and u ask me Rivers guy to support Biafra ??never.never .
Re: Armed Robbers & Kidnappers Arrested By Anambra Police & Arms Recovered (Photos) by naturebase: 7:31pm On Sep 07, 2017
zionmde:

Please remind me again which country shekau is from??
??
Re: Armed Robbers & Kidnappers Arrested By Anambra Police & Arms Recovered (Photos) by HeGeMon(m): 7:32pm On Sep 07, 2017
Ipob are simply CRIMINALS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Angry Mob Sets Suspected Burglar Ablaze In Delta (Graphic Photos) / Success’ Viral Video: Delta Government To Sanction School Head And Others / Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.