Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Armed Robbers & Kidnappers Arrested By Anambra Police & Arms Recovered (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers & Kidnappers Arrested By Anambra Police & Arms Recovered (Photos) (33035 Views)

16-Year-Old Female Bandit In Niger State Arrested By Police, Arms Recovered / Notorious Gun Runner Arrested At Military Checkpoint, Arms Recovered. Photos / Cultists & Robbers Arrested By Akwa Ibom Police & Weapons Recovered (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbers & Kidnappers Arrested By Anambra Police & Arms Recovered (Photos) by Coldfeets: 7:35pm On Sep 07, 2017
Abeg o, which one come be baby ayees?!
Re: Armed Robbers & Kidnappers Arrested By Anambra Police & Arms Recovered (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 8:13pm On Sep 07, 2017
The aint Nigerians they are Biafra pigs, shoot them shikenan
Re: Armed Robbers & Kidnappers Arrested By Anambra Police & Arms Recovered (Photos) by influenz: 8:38pm On Sep 07, 2017
whitebeard:
lagos

Alright.

Before generalizing I will suggest that you go and stay in the east and establish your business. If you eventually can't run the business because of ethnic reasons, then you can make the comments you made earlier.
Re: Armed Robbers & Kidnappers Arrested By Anambra Police & Arms Recovered (Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 8:54pm On Sep 07, 2017
Michael004:
[i][/i]Nobody drinks urine and becomes normal. Hoe does kanu's urine tastes sir?
kissing the foot of wise man is far better than licking gutter water because of a coward and a confusionist

Re: Armed Robbers & Kidnappers Arrested By Anambra Police & Arms Recovered (Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 8:56pm On Sep 07, 2017
bleskid:
u no sabi english ... Ok use pigin like me abeg english no by force .... Ekaro okpenyi
gutter licking , zombie spotted

Re: Armed Robbers & Kidnappers Arrested By Anambra Police & Arms Recovered (Photos) by whitebeard(m): 9:00pm On Sep 07, 2017
influenz:

Alright.

Before generalizing I will suggest that you go and stay in the east and establish your business. If you eventually can't run the business because of ethnic reasons, then you can make the comments you made earlier.
OK thanks would do that
Re: Armed Robbers & Kidnappers Arrested By Anambra Police & Arms Recovered (Photos) by bleskid: 9:01pm On Sep 07, 2017
AFONJACOW:
gutter licking , zombie spotted
how far
Re: Armed Robbers & Kidnappers Arrested By Anambra Police & Arms Recovered (Photos) by GameGod(m): 9:03pm On Sep 07, 2017
queennsekxy:
[s][/s]
go and drink gutter water or rather kneel to beg your demi god to help you restore kwara instead of masturbating on Igbo matter
What is this one saying. Enwere m oke igbo grin
Re: Armed Robbers & Kidnappers Arrested By Anambra Police & Arms Recovered (Photos) by whitebeard(m): 9:04pm On Sep 07, 2017
chichijas:

in as much as i am neutral in the case of biafra and nigeria saga, i will never accept your assertion!

are you saying that biafra can't take on nigeria because Nigeria is no 1 in millitary in africa?
please can you explain why boko boys are still in existence?

i can bet with my life that if nigeria go into civil war again, that nigeria will break into pieces!!!
you can do a check in niger delta and middlebelt.
do ur research on nigeria's military assert, nigeria military no dey shout, BH, ipob and arewa are political shite...the only legit organization that I know that fight's for people is Niger delta militant..!!

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers & Kidnappers Arrested By Anambra Police & Arms Recovered (Photos) by whitebeard(m): 9:07pm On Sep 07, 2017
Doghari:

You tell us what your muslim skull wants IPOB to do? To abandon Kanu because he challenged your caliphate that seeks to enslave everybody? grin
so a powder chewing and bed wetting chest beater is who u made ur supreme leader, he he u people have not started to see good things...

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers & Kidnappers Arrested By Anambra Police & Arms Recovered (Photos) by tishbite41(m): 9:36pm On Sep 07, 2017
whitebeard:
there is always a first time for everything it like Ukraine saying they want to fight with Russia, even lower than that is Biafra saying they can beat Nigeria..! How many countries do we have on continent africa "54" Nigeria has the largest armed personnel of this country and the 5th ranking overall military power of this countries yet ipob with no military wants to take Nigeria on..u guys are only using genocide to defend yourself..! Face the truth u guys cannot take Nigeria on..!!
with d so called military might boko haram dey rape una. take it or leave it, naija can neva survive anoda civil war. nt even d great USA can.
Re: Armed Robbers & Kidnappers Arrested By Anambra Police & Arms Recovered (Photos) by enimooko: 9:50pm On Sep 07, 2017
whitebeard:
do ur research on nigeria's military assert, nigeria military no dey shout, BH, ipob and arewa are political shite...the only legit organization that I know that fight's for people is Niger delta militant..!!
Some people won't like this
Re: Armed Robbers & Kidnappers Arrested By Anambra Police & Arms Recovered (Photos) by Michael004: 10:29pm On Sep 07, 2017
AFONJACOW:
kissing the foot of wise man is far better than licking gutter water because of a coward and a confusionist
And do I look like abdulahi from bauchi. We are human here, we don't lick shoe and as well as drinking using of a fellow sperm.
Re: Armed Robbers & Kidnappers Arrested By Anambra Police & Arms Recovered (Photos) by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:38pm On Sep 07, 2017
4kin useless ipob
Re: Armed Robbers & Kidnappers Arrested By Anambra Police & Arms Recovered (Photos) by whitebeard(m): 7:29am On Sep 08, 2017
tishbite41:
with d so called military might boko haram dey rape una. take it or leave it, naija can neva survive anoda civil war. nt even d great USA can.
which civil war do u think is gonna happen are u calling nigeria vs ipob a war, see that is not a war it called practice stop being delusional, BH is a political nonsense that is why they are still in operation, but u can measure the difference in their activities then and now, arewa is political, ipob is also political that's why ur supreme leader hasn't returned to prison, if they wanted to kill him he would have been long dead, based on how Nigerian government treat an enemy of the state in the past.

Don't think the nigeria of then is the nigeria of now, guy see war dynamics and strategies and changing everyday, do not underestimate Nigerian military assert, this people don't showoff what they have for undisclosed reasons I even like it self, we can get nuclear weapons without anyone knowing that's if BSS don't go and rattle out to the UN. U would provoke your annihilation..!!
Re: Armed Robbers & Kidnappers Arrested By Anambra Police & Arms Recovered (Photos) by OlaMiki: 8:12am On Sep 08, 2017
your brain yaf misplace
djevino:
their plans will never work...

they want to criminalize IPOB... kolewerk
all hail Biafra...
Re: Armed Robbers & Kidnappers Arrested By Anambra Police & Arms Recovered (Photos) by DrMuzungu(m): 8:25am On Sep 08, 2017
Honorable members of NCAN, please come forward!
Re: Armed Robbers & Kidnappers Arrested By Anambra Police & Arms Recovered (Photos) by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 08, 2017
Who wan biliv nigerian poolice?

No matter the black-mails
Re: Armed Robbers & Kidnappers Arrested By Anambra Police & Arms Recovered (Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 9:07am On Sep 08, 2017
Michael004:
And do I look like abdulahi from bauchi. We are human here, we don't lick shoe and as well as drinking using of a fellow sperm.
if you are not Abdulahi bauchi then what are you Gbenga of Ogun
Re: Armed Robbers & Kidnappers Arrested By Anambra Police & Arms Recovered (Photos) by djevino(m): 9:13am On Sep 08, 2017
OlaMiki:
my brain yaf misplace
grin grin grin

Re: Armed Robbers & Kidnappers Arrested By Anambra Police & Arms Recovered (Photos) by tishbite41(m): 10:57am On Sep 08, 2017
whitebeard:
which civil war do u think is gonna happen are u calling nigeria vs ipob a war, see that is not a war it called practice stop being delusional, BH is a political nonsense that is why they are still in operation, but u can measure the difference in their activities then and now, arewa is political, ipob is also political that's why ur supreme leader hasn't returned to prison, if they wanted to kill him he would have been long dead, based on how Nigerian government treat an enemy of the state in the past.

Don't think the nigeria of then is the nigeria of now, guy see war dynamics and strategies and changing everyday, do not underestimate Nigerian military assert, this people don't showoff what they have for undisclosed reasons I even like it self, we can get nuclear weapons without anyone knowing that's if BSS don't go and rattle out to the UN. U would provoke your annihilation..!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drama As Prophet Standing Trial In Lagos Runs Out Of Court / Student Nabbed For Giving Colleague Cake Laced With Indian Hemp / Nigerian Drug Kingpin Arrested In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.