Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,430 members, 7,839,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) (32599 Views)

28-Year-Old Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Bayelsa Over Missing N1,500 / Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) / Man Attempts Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) by katstyle(m): 4:38pm On Sep 07, 2017
Corruption caused it
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:39pm On Sep 07, 2017
what does the fact that he was detained in Australia got to do with anything?! wtf!
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) by Celestyn8213: 4:40pm On Sep 07, 2017
Oya carry your cross. You are on your own.
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) by rossyc(f): 4:40pm On Sep 07, 2017
He has served in many detention centres in Australia which means the man is mentally unstable...May death by hanging fall on him...Why not divorce her if u are no longer interested in the marriage...
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) by Sijo01(f): 4:40pm On Sep 07, 2017
superior1:
A fool at 40

Is a fool forever!
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) by josielewa(m): 4:40pm On Sep 07, 2017

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) by israelmao(m): 4:41pm On Sep 07, 2017
[quote author=NameCheckers post=60227839]shut up Pls....not enough to kill her[/quote

What a gutter language!
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) by onyeawka80(m): 4:42pm On Sep 07, 2017
oga u are heartless
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) by notoriousbabe: 4:42pm On Sep 07, 2017
Pussssssy wey only you no fit chop finish
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) by beautiful232(f): 4:43pm On Sep 07, 2017
such a wicked soul
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) by Sijo01(f): 4:43pm On Sep 07, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
what does the fact that he was detained in Australia got to do with anything?! wtf!

That's to say illegality runs in his vain.
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) by DeLaRue: 4:46pm On Sep 07, 2017
So, what does he tell their children. That it was a mistake? How sad.

If I catch a wife cheating, honestly, she would be shocked by how relaxed I would be. If she cooks for me that moment self, I go chop, then take a nap.

When I wake up, na to just sit her down calmly and ask her when she plans to leave. If there are children, I will just look for a temporary hotel accommodation until I find a permanent accommodation. She can stay in the house. And I wont tell anybody what's happened, not even my family members.

This whole thing no need fight at all.

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) by allanphash7(m): 4:50pm On Sep 07, 2017
Wisdom
Mavrick2012:
The reasons given for cheating is really shallow.
1)because he/she doesn't satisfy me on bed.
2)because he/she doesn't give me the attention i need.
3)because he/she is no longer attractive.
4)because he/she is not as romantic as A B C D.
5)because he/she cannot meet my financial needs.
bla bla bla.
DIVORCE, INSTEAD OF CHEATING.
Their is NO justification/reason to cheat.
Please DIVORCE DIVORCE DIVORCE, is better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 07, 2017
Evaberry:

It's better to leave a cheating spouse than to give into your anger and commit crimes towards them.
it is better a spouse leaves before committing the act so in the end there is nothing like cheating
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) by allanphash7(m): 4:51pm On Sep 07, 2017
You are right but very difficult to do as you said

I have my reasons for saying that
DeLaRue:
So, what does he tell their children. That it was a mistake? How sad.

If I catch a wife cheating, honestly, she would be shocked by how relaxed I would be. If she cooks for me that moment self, I go chop, then take a nap.

When I wake up, na to just sit her down calmly and ask her when she plans to leave. If there are children, I will just look for a temporary hotel accommodation until I find a permanent accommodation. She can stay in the house. And I wont tell anybody what's happened, not even my family members.

This whole thing no need fight at all.

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) by chudez0147(m): 4:58pm On Sep 07, 2017
NameCheckers:
shut up Pls....not enough to kill her
You shup up #KillTheCheater!
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) by DeLaRue: 5:05pm On Sep 07, 2017
It's even possible the woman was not cheating.

Killing anyone because of anything is bad. Killing them because of the content of a text message which can be misleading, is worse.
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) by logica(m): 5:10pm On Sep 07, 2017
superior1:
A fool at 40
You believe he's actually 40? Doesn't change the anything though.
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) by reality17(m): 5:14pm On Sep 07, 2017
Evaberry:

It's better to leave a cheating spouse than to give into your anger and commit crimes towards them.

Never knew u are this wise
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) by reality17(m): 5:16pm On Sep 07, 2017
Godswillnwaoma:
This is the reason why I'm scared of getting married. Too many distrust and infidelity.
may God almighty save us.

May bachelohood for life fall on u
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) by Bibors(m): 5:18pm On Sep 07, 2017
People should know that humans can cheat and however painful cheating is, its not enough for a sane person to his/her sensibilities.

Many couples you see celebration jubilies overcame cheating and the world continued.
Don't end your life because of cheating.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) by dollytino4real(f): 5:23pm On Sep 07, 2017
see nigerians! he killed his wife 4 cheating u guys are saying why did he killed her? wen that colombia man killed his wife u guys said good 4 her in colombia. u guys are bias
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) by dollytino4real(f): 5:24pm On Sep 07, 2017
see nigerians! he killed his wife 4 cheating u guys are saying why did he killed her? wen that colombia man killed his wife u guys said good 4 her in colombia. u guys are bias!

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) by simbol(f): 5:29pm On Sep 07, 2017
This is serious.
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) by dollytino4real(f): 5:30pm On Sep 07, 2017
i have nothing to say but to salute ur mumuness bravery
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) by bigfather(m): 5:36pm On Sep 07, 2017
dainformant:
A 40-year-old man identified as Stephen Ogho-Oghene Akpata, has been arrested by members of the Bayelsa police command for allegedly stabbing his wife to death, after he suspected her of infidelity. The suspect confessed that he murdered his wife, Oyinye Faustina Eze, of 33 years of age, after they had both had sex at their residence along the Kpansia area of Yenagoa, the State capital.

The deceased was a staff of Glaobacom.

According to the suspect, he became angered after he saw a text message on her phone indicating she was having an extramarital affair, he confronted her and argument ensured, then he stabbed her on the neck and on the shoulder leading to her death.

He also confessed to have served in various detention centers in AUSTRALIA.”

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/man-stabs-his-wife-to-death-in-yenagoa.html

Credit: Osaro Akindele Okhomina

He shld hve walked away! Violence nor dey pay!
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) by oglalasioux(m): 5:39pm On Sep 07, 2017
This thing called cheating is human nature. There's nothing anyone can do about it. Human beings must have mutiple sexual partners. It's nature. Until we realize that we'll continue to kill ourselves for no just cause.

Cheating will happen no matter who you got married to; whether your spouse is rich, handsome, beautiful, great in bed... cheating will happen. Live with it!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) by RillJ(m): 5:47pm On Sep 07, 2017
Emotional control is key at all times.
You may feel angry, but don't 'get angry and never, never loose it.
Many have made grievous and costly mistakes due to excitement!
Moodiness is no compliment either!

Emotions beclouds ones' sense of judgement faster that and deeper than you can imagine.
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) by menstrualpad: 5:47pm On Sep 07, 2017
Evaberry:

Having a sliced throat is scary shey?
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) by menstrualpad: 5:48pm On Sep 07, 2017
simbol:
This is serious.
Quit cheating
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 07, 2017
menstrualpad:
Having a sliced throat is scary shey?

lol why do u like stalking me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Dies During Fight With Her Neighbor In Lagos (photo) / Three Armed Robbery Suspects Refuse To Be Paraded In Rivers (picture) / Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.