Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,727 members, 7,837,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) (32595 Views)

28-Year-Old Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Bayelsa Over Missing N1,500 / Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) / Man Attempts Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) by menstrualpad: 5:52pm On Sep 07, 2017
Evaberry:

lol why do u like stalking me
An empty skull which attended OAU tickles my fancy... And confirms further my suspicion about OAU being lacking in human development.

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) by Achadu76: 5:55pm On Sep 07, 2017
Evaberry:

It's better to leave a cheating spouse than to give into your anger and commit crimes towards them.

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) by sipsip(m): 5:58pm On Sep 07, 2017
Wow... So it was her husband that killed Onyinye afterall? Wow... Shocking.
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 07, 2017
menstrualpad:

An empty skull which attended OAU tickles my fancy... And confirms further my suspicion about OAU being lacking in human development.

hahahahahh. lol I asked a question

you could either say no or yes, doesn't mean you have to resort to insults. it's quite childish

You should learn to take things a little less serious
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:19pm On Sep 07, 2017
Sijo01:
That's to say illegality runs in his vain.

rossyc:
He has served in many detention centres in Australia which means the man is mentally unstable...May death by hanging fall on him...Why not divorce her if u are no longer interested in the marriage...

thats a big assumption...you can be detained in Oz simply because you are working without a proper visa, or staying illegaly in the country, or driving without a license etc... should such "crime" be referred to as mental instability?!
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) by luluman: 6:21pm On Sep 07, 2017
uzoormah:
See his stomach.
Like Ipob own
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) by menstrualpad: 6:40pm On Sep 07, 2017
Evaberry:

hahahahahh. lol I asked a question

you could either say no or yes, doesn't mean you have to resort to insults. it's quite childish

You should learn to take things a little less serious

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) by fitprince: 6:49pm On Sep 07, 2017
just deform her face and face her from the house. why kill because of toto and prick
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) by seangy4konji: 6:57pm On Sep 07, 2017
I no get hand for this matter one bit.
Niyinficient:
Wetin sef?? Bad news upandan? and must konji always make pple misbehave?? Federal govt shud start taxing on Sex, maybe some pple brain go reset.
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) by Annie939(f): 7:33pm On Sep 07, 2017
divorce is the best way
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) by 2bam: 8:21pm On Sep 07, 2017
U should have walk away my friend,walking away has help so many people,now you will be behind bar.
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) by geraldo077: 8:23pm On Sep 07, 2017
This life is just a pot of beans....Always learn to tame your anger in dire situations,even in the heat of passion...maintain coolness. If you find your spouse or partner cheating just divorce/break up the whole ish...life goes on.
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) by rossyc(f): 8:54pm On Sep 07, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

thats a big assumption...you can be detained in Oz simply because you are working without a proper visa, or staying illegaly in the country, or driving without a license etc... should such "crime" be referred to as mental instability?!

It's part of it my dear. No man in his right senses will commit murder out of assumption or insecurity.. He wasn't even sure even if he was not enough reason to take her life.
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:29pm On Sep 07, 2017
rossyc:

It's part of it my dear. No man in his right senses will commit murder out of assumption or insecurity.. He wasn't even sure even if he was not enough reason to take her life.

there are man insane mad people roaming the streets, and its down to each and every individuals to stay clear of them...if you marry these demons, then no matter what you do, you are doomed. but being detained is not a direct result to insanity... lets put the blame at the right spot. this man is/was insanely jealous and this woman should have stayed clear of him, just like the dude who got his dikc cut off by his insane woman.

they got what they deserve for dating/marrying insane people!
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) by captain89: 11:42pm On Sep 07, 2017
Evaberry:

It's better to leave a cheating spouse than to give into your anger and commit crimes towards them.
...why kill a 40 years old woman because of mere sex if u marry her at age of 25...that means u have been fucking her for 15 years.....can u be riding a car for 15 years without giving it to someone else Bro ,come make I swear for u
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) by yinkeys(m): 6:05am On Sep 08, 2017
Mavrick2012:
The reasons given for cheating is really shallow.
1)because he/she doesn't satisfy me on bed.
2)because he/she doesn't give me the attention i need.
3)because he/she is no longer attractive.
4)because he/she is not as romantic as A B C D.
5)because he/she cannot meet my financial needs.
bla bla bla.
DIVORCE, INSTEAD OF CHEATING.
Their is NO justification/reason to cheat.
Please DIVORCE DIVORCE DIVORCE, is better.
Yea.
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) by DJInfluence: 8:57am On Sep 08, 2017
foolish man...rather than walk away, he resorted to violence. Now he is paying the price. Which means, even in death, the wife is still destroying his life because he might spend life in prison. No woman is worth such stress to me. I will walk away.
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) by rossyc(f): 10:48am On Sep 08, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

there are man insane mad people roaming the streets, and its down to each and every individuals to stay clear of them...if you marry these demons, then no matter what you do, you are doomed. but being detained is not a direct result to insanity... lets put the blame at the right spot. this man is/was insanely jealous and this woman should have stayed clear of him, just like the dude who got his dikc cut off by his insane woman.

they got what they deserve for dating/marrying insane people!
My dear people change, who knows if he was actually like an angel when they were courting only to turn out to be a demon when they finally got married. We just have to pray not to marry the wrong people. Marriages of this days are really scary, God help us.
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) by Niyinficient(m): 11:09am On Sep 08, 2017
seangy4konji:
I no get hand for this matter one bit.

Lol! clown!
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:40pm On Sep 08, 2017
rossyc:

My dear people change, who knows if he was actually like an angel when they were courting only to turn out to be a demon when they finally got married. We just have to pray not to marry the wrong people. Marriages of this days are really scary, God help us.

if the person you marry turns out to be a demon after marriage, then you divorce them ON THE SPOT and enjoy your freedom.... marriage is not irreversible. but hey, if you are against divorce then its people like you that could die at the hand of possible mad insane partners.
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) by pally123: 2:20pm On Sep 08, 2017
shugacaneman:
He posed comfortably.
Before ? Him wan take pinshure na grin
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) by Adadioranma79(f): 4:18pm On Sep 08, 2017
Murdered her after they had sex, jeez. This is pure evil, even the devil ll be ashamed to do sumtin this horrible
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) by rossyc(f): 4:32pm On Sep 08, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

if the person you marry turns out to be a demon after marriage, then you divorce them ON THE SPOT and enjoy your freedom.... marriage is not irreversible. but hey, if you are against divorce then its people like you that could die at the hand of possible mad insane partners.
Well left for me I cannot come and kill myself o...Lol...Marriage is not a do or die affair, no one is worth dying for, if your life is at stake take the next available bus, life has no duplicate.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) by Chiboi404: 8:03pm On Sep 09, 2017
Dis man no send he don dey kill since 1879
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) by Mentorme: 8:52am On Jul 24, 2019
angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Sells Her Newborn Baby For N500,000 In Imo After Lying To Husband (Photo) / Man Fails To Declare $310,000 At Airport, Forfeits Cash / Pregnant Woman Dies During Fight With Her Neighbor In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.