Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,670 members, 7,823,895 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

“RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself (67537 Views)

6 Year Old 'Big Tj' Is Dead, RIP To The Little Kid / Nathaniel Bassey Shares His Relationship Experience (so Educative) / Someone Posted Lady's Photo With 'RIP' Written On It. She Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself by adeoba2008(m): 8:00pm On Sep 07, 2017
Never mind . The girl has been brainwashed by Alagba not her fault
Re: “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 07, 2017
Girl it’ll be in your best interest to jump out of that coffin cos News has it that Nigeria has been declared "officially out of recession", I do not know the devil who wants to prevent you from witnessing the period when a Paint of Garri will be sold at #305. I can see it in your face that you love Garri.

1 Like

Re: “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself by Ken077(m): 8:11pm On Sep 07, 2017
Be doing yourself and later u blame your village people for your predicament
Re: “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself by menthomatics(m): 8:11pm On Sep 07, 2017
Ogbanje
Re: “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself by TourismMan(m): 8:11pm On Sep 07, 2017
This one na play abi na wetin?
Re: “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself by andyanders: 8:12pm On Sep 07, 2017
May her soul Rest In Pieces.Let her wish come to pass in her life ASAP.
Re: “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself by babapressy(m): 8:17pm On Sep 07, 2017
When she see the real death, she will pick race...
Re: “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself by zealadjay(m): 8:20pm On Sep 07, 2017
TFY dere...

Re: “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself by Emyogalanya: 8:20pm On Sep 07, 2017
I think she has broken rule 3 of nairaland
Re: “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself by soderican(m): 8:21pm On Sep 07, 2017
One of life's troubles off!!
Re: “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself by Arysexy(m): 8:21pm On Sep 07, 2017
Anofia
Re: “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself by prizlezzlalasky(f): 8:22pm On Sep 07, 2017
this is uncalled for. what kind of attention seeking is that biko?
Re: “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself by mercygrey177(f): 8:24pm On Sep 07, 2017
Peeps have turned selfie to anoda tin
Re: “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself by Mcdrzubi247(m): 8:24pm On Sep 07, 2017
Nothing eye no go c
Re: “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself by Danladi7: 8:27pm On Sep 07, 2017
greatnaija01:
this is how they invite spirit of death into their generation like play play...... I pity her mindset. She didnt have to go this far..
Which one is spirit of death!

Everyone will die at the appointed time!
Re: “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself by guru90: 8:31pm On Sep 07, 2017
The kinda level of stupidity in this 9ja is over 100 much!
Re: “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself by SUNDICOS(m): 8:32pm On Sep 07, 2017
May the good lord grant your request in Jesus name Amen
Re: “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself by Donpenny(m): 8:36pm On Sep 07, 2017
she is craving for attention. she probably want to know how she is gonna be miss after her actual death
Re: “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself by lereinter(m): 8:40pm On Sep 07, 2017
what will be running in the mind of the guys that ve f.cuk this lady
Re: “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself by Frosti(m): 8:41pm On Sep 07, 2017
Anything for the gram
Re: “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself by ityP(m): 8:42pm On Sep 07, 2017
Get over it... Everybody will die... Yes, all ya that read this, y'all will die... Deal with it
Re: “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself by agadaone1(m): 8:46pm On Sep 07, 2017
And some guys must hv slept with dis one before o.... Na God dey save person o with all these obanje girls wey full everywhere
Re: “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself by Abdulkatcha(m): 8:49pm On Sep 07, 2017
what is wrong with this indomie generation all in the name of likes and comment she will wish are self death
Re: “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 07, 2017
Trust white garment churches at your pain. They are full of fetish beliefs. Many are Emeres many are witches. She said she did it for a purpose and noone asked her what purpose.

She was asked to do it for a purpose. She must have done some rituals before it or after.
Re: “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself by ufuosman(m): 9:07pm On Sep 07, 2017
After them go blame village people, na her life sha
Re: “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself by ceezarhh(m): 9:09pm On Sep 07, 2017
femzylivey:

Bro, na Pluto bad pass, I just left there, if u see what I saw u won't think of leaving here..
it can't be as bad as this earth...
Re: “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself by oladele00(m): 9:11pm On Sep 07, 2017
RIP
Re: “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself by BrickMan: 9:12pm On Sep 07, 2017
She must be feeling really used up. That's most likely the cause of this if not drugs or Weed really.
Anyways, God would have no delight in your death dear.
Re: “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself by IYANGBALI: 9:14pm On Sep 07, 2017
That's what happens when no man is coming your way and when they do,they only chop and clean mouth
Re: “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself by AFONJACOW(m): 9:15pm On Sep 07, 2017
so shall your wishes be to night Amen
Re: “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself by kbright14: 9:17pm On Sep 07, 2017
tobdee:
I follow u wEak my brother... E taya me sef
Seconded

1 Like

Re: “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself by horrmorr(m): 9:18pm On Sep 07, 2017
it is not her fault,she is tired of nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PHOTO: This Is The Tallest Man In Lagos / First Set Of Lagos Big Boys In 1913 (Throwback Photo) / Burnt Person Runs Out Of Chickason Gas Plant Explosion In Anambra (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.