Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

“RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself (67528 Views)

6 Year Old 'Big Tj' Is Dead, RIP To The Little Kid / Nathaniel Bassey Shares His Relationship Experience (so Educative) / Someone Posted Lady's Photo With 'RIP' Written On It. She Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself by muhammed50(m): 7:25am On Sep 08, 2017
Just Looking fir LIKES
Re: “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself by Imyourex(m): 7:37am On Sep 08, 2017
Sexy! I like ferking them ghosts
Re: “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 08, 2017
Haa
Re: “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 08, 2017
When your pastor prophecy of getting a husband in 7days turns out to be another lie.
Re: “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself by OKUNLOYE123: 9:01am On Sep 08, 2017
I THINK SAY SHE SMOKE EXPIRED WEED
Re: “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself by Johnpaul09(m): 9:03am On Sep 08, 2017
Wishing her accident-free trip to her ancestors.
Re: “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself by Miniano: 9:05am On Sep 08, 2017
Nonsense is this how to die goto maidiguri and die
Re: “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself by shadyberry(f): 9:20am On Sep 08, 2017
why will you wish yourself death? shocked
Re: “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself by edemsimeon: 9:25am On Sep 08, 2017
SHE NEEDS TO BE CHECKED. I DON'T THINK SHE'S OKAY coolSHE NEEDS TO BE CHECKED. I DON'T THINK SHE'S OKAY
Re: “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself by ibnabdullahi: 9:34am On Sep 08, 2017
Her nose tho, e fit accomodate a whole pack of cotton wool... Eyan Don jazzy
Re: “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself by ApBlaze10: 10:34am On Sep 08, 2017
She lack Peace of God and Peace with GOd and Joy and Satisfaction and fulfilment. Lady I think Jesus is in a better position to help you out in your depression. Try JEsus.

God bless you
Re: “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself by captaininiobong(m): 3:26pm On Sep 08, 2017
lol, life don tire am. better trace yoursteps back to jehovah and be assured of living forever
Re: “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself by Dominicah(f): 4:44pm On Sep 08, 2017
Re: “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself by DriveByKiller: 4:57pm On Sep 08, 2017
Dominicah:
check bbm
Re: “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself by bellooyin(f): 5:56pm On Sep 08, 2017
She really know what she is doing,just that people don't understand,but people of the spirit understand
Re: “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself by Dominicah(f): 9:45pm On Sep 08, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PHOTO: This Is The Tallest Man In Lagos / First Set Of Lagos Big Boys In 1913 (Throwback Photo) / Burnt Person Runs Out Of Chickason Gas Plant Explosion In Anambra (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.