Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Jjc In Town. Agberos I Throw Salute Oo - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jjc In Town. Agberos I Throw Salute Oo (1005 Views)

After Reading This, You’ll Never Want To Throw These Silica Gel Away Again! / Are Touts (agberos) Now Minister Of Transportation? / cushman - Another JJC in da house (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jjc In Town. Agberos I Throw Salute Oo by andysnoopy(m): 1:17am On Feb 25, 2010
Ok , A very boring and tiring day, Rain, Rift with the Taxi Driver and a very long meeting, despite the fact that i woke up smiling without a reason. I came back home, couldn't wait to Jump on my Pc like i knew something interesting was about happening. After 30 mins or so time on the NET, Gbossaaa Nairaland, The topics here are really interesting and they have really made my day.

So i want to formally introduce myself and give respect to the elders on Board. As a JJC, is there any tour waiting for me?? Anyway for the Amebos for forum, i got some infos on ma profile , Loking forward to having a fun time here. Peace!!
Re: Jjc In Town. Agberos I Throw Salute Oo by Nobody: 1:45am On Feb 25, 2010
Awww your kinda cute is that a gym you are in? well NL is a cool place some of the time so welcome to the nuthouse I guess grin grin grin
Re: Jjc In Town. Agberos I Throw Salute Oo by Kgdavid(m): 1:55am On Feb 25, 2010
guy u go drop something for the boys(cash) abi u no get respect?
Re: Jjc In Town. Agberos I Throw Salute Oo by andysnoopy(m): 2:09am On Feb 25, 2010
Thx Ebonyeyes mmmm,  your name is interesting,  Naaaa in a Barber shop ,  I'm looking forward to spending much of ma time in the Nuthouse wink wink

Kgdavid Abeg oo,  Where cashier table dey?? Sorry for any disrespect, wasn't intentional,  how body?
Re: Jjc In Town. Agberos I Throw Salute Oo by Kgdavid(m): 2:17am On Feb 25, 2010
cashier table ke? chei which one be cashier table for NL? just drop the thing in my pokcet. body dey fine. you nko?
Re: Jjc In Town. Agberos I Throw Salute Oo by mamagee3(f): 2:17am On Feb 25, 2010
What's this garbage about?

Where's debosky? grin
Re: Jjc In Town. Agberos I Throw Salute Oo by Kgdavid(m): 2:20am On Feb 25, 2010
mama-gee:

What's this garbage about?

Where's debosky? grin

@ andysnoopy sorry guy i forgot to warn you about our resident rabid dog but i guess uv seen for yourself.
Re: Jjc In Town. Agberos I Throw Salute Oo by andysnoopy(m): 2:26am On Feb 25, 2010
@ Mama gee, looking forward to getting along well with you, and who's debosky BTW??

@Kgdavid, I dey fine oo ore mi, and as for d cash, arriving ur pocket soon cool
Re: Jjc In Town. Agberos I Throw Salute Oo by Abekeade08(f): 2:32am On Feb 25, 2010
Welcome Andy!  Nairaland is a crazy and fun place, however don't take things too seriously here.

@Ebonyeyes, Hello Ebony, how body? long time ooh.
Re: Jjc In Town. Agberos I Throw Salute Oo by andysnoopy(m): 2:42am On Feb 25, 2010
Thx for the Tip Abekeade08, I'll put that in mind. Gud to know u
Re: Jjc In Town. Agberos I Throw Salute Oo by atilla(m): 12:42pm On Feb 25, 2010
andysnoopy

welcome, u are a matured new member, most new people start nairaland with stories like ''I made love to my housegirl is that bad??''

you try sha, two gbosas to you.
Re: Jjc In Town. Agberos I Throw Salute Oo by sistajay(f): 1:11pm On Feb 25, 2010
@ Poster

Hawd, must warn you im the only SANE one here! grin
Re: Jjc In Town. Agberos I Throw Salute Oo by r231(m): 1:37pm On Feb 25, 2010
you are welcome jare

nothing do you grin cheesy

atilla:

andysnoopy

welcome, u are a matured new member, most new people start nairaland with stories like ''I made love to my housegirl is that bad??''

you try sha, two gbosas to you.

grin cheesy grin

true dat
Re: Jjc In Town. Agberos I Throw Salute Oo by daduke2k(m): 2:18pm On Feb 25, 2010
Nna welicomu, 2 ur question, debosky is one in many moderators here in NL ,so careful wit foul lang or u ll b banned and also watch out 4 d rabid dog. hapy madness ciao.
Re: Jjc In Town. Agberos I Throw Salute Oo by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 25, 2010
Abekeade08:

Welcome Andy!  Nairaland is a crazy and fun place, however don't take things too seriously here.

@Ebonyeyes, Hello Ebony, how body? long time ooh.
Hello hun, longest time, hope you dey well o! na valentine make you miss road abi? Im fine sha smiley
Re: Jjc In Town. Agberos I Throw Salute Oo by pinkylady1(f): 3:54pm On Feb 25, 2010
Kgdavid:

@ andysnoopy sorry guy i forgot to warn you about our resident rabid dog but i guess uv seen for yourself.

oh my, that was so so cruel cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Jjc In Town. Agberos I Throw Salute Oo by andysnoopy(m): 5:11pm On Feb 25, 2010
@ atilla , Thanks for d compliments, Multiple Gbosa for u too,

@sista-jay , Thanks oo, I guess it's safe to say you'll be touring me on d forum, Gud to know you

@r231, Then i won't have any problem with him cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, Thanks.
@ daduke2k, Thanks, looking forward to knowing u more.
Re: Jjc In Town. Agberos I Throw Salute Oo by Kgdavid(m): 9:33pm On Feb 25, 2010
pinky lady:

oh my, that was so so cruel cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

u de campaign animal rights now? grin grin
Re: Jjc In Town. Agberos I Throw Salute Oo by chamotex(m): 10:47pm On Feb 25, 2010
Do you want me to hook you up with one of the fine babes on here . . . . or u dont swing that way?
Re: Jjc In Town. Agberos I Throw Salute Oo by henry101(m): 11:02pm On Feb 25, 2010
andysnoopy:

Ok , A very boring and tiring day, Rain, Rift with the Taxi Driver and a very long meeting, despite the fact that i woke up smiling without a reason. I came back home, couldn't wait to Jump on my Pc like i knew something interesting was about happening. After 30 mins or so time on the NET, Gbossaaa Nairaland, The topics here are really interesting and they have really made my day.

So i want to formally introduce myself and give respect to the elders on Board. As a JJC, is there any tour waiting for me?? Anyway for the Amebos for forum, i got some infos on ma profile , Loking forward to having a fun time here. Peace!!

There r many crazy ppl in da house dat dnt knw dey r.
U knw say crazeman no knw say im dey craze
Shay u saw one dat came 2 intimidate u, bt dnt worry u r safe.
We have world -class psyco doctors in da house dat r trained 2 calm down the crazy ones.
Re: Jjc In Town. Agberos I Throw Salute Oo by dominique(f): 1:32pm On Feb 27, 2010
@andysnoopy
welcome to the land of the most wacklicious and opinionated peeps in the cyberspace. smiley

chamotex:

Do you want me to hook you up with one of the fine babes on here . . . . or u dont swing that way?

go siddon jare. . . how many have you hooked up wiv tongue

(1) (Reply)

Every State In Nigeria Should Manage Their Resources / Samsung Ip830w Smartphone For Sale : 12k500 / Mstrs International College London England Coming To Lagos 15th September 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.