Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,601 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

I Want To Be A Pastor With Just Ten Members - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Want To Be A Pastor With Just Ten Members (428 Views)

Shanawole, 11-Year-Old Ex-Cultist Now A Pastor, Thanks To Pastor Tony Rapu / Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking / Big Pot Placed On A Pastor’s Head While Praying (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Be A Pastor With Just Ten Members by losak9111(m): 7:21pm On Sep 07, 2017
:-XI want to be a pastor with only Ten church members:
1- Neymar
2- Mayweather
3- Cristiano Ronaldo
4- Lionel Messi
5- Lebron James
6- Roman Abramovic
7- Serena Williams
8-Mark Zuckerberg
9-Vicent McMahon
10-Lewis Hamilton
It is not because of the money, Just to make sure that they obey God's commandment concerning tithe payment so that they can make heaven.
��������������‍♂�
Re: I Want To Be A Pastor With Just Ten Members by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 07, 2017
Your idea is clever, make i be your G.O?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be A Pastor With Just Ten Members by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 07, 2017
Bill Gate is missing please update list.
I would apply for the post of Treasurer and Instrumentalist. grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be A Pastor With Just Ten Members by greatnaija01: 7:39pm On Sep 07, 2017
Let me apply to be your son in za lawd

losak9111:
1- Neymar
2- Mayweather
3- Cristiano Ronaldo
4- Lionel Messi
5- Lebron James
6- Roman Abramovic
7- Serena Williams
8-Mark Zuckerberg
9-Vicent McMahon
10-Lewis Hamilton
It is not because of the money, Just to make sure that they obey God's commandment concerning tithe payment so that they can make heaven.
��������������‍♂�
Re: I Want To Be A Pastor With Just Ten Members by geoworldedu: 7:42pm On Sep 07, 2017
One member is enough if that will be Bill Gate cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Be A Pastor With Just Ten Members by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:45pm On Sep 07, 2017
losak9111:
1- Neymar
2- Mayweather
3- Cristiano Ronaldo
4- Lionel Messi
5- Lebron James
6- Roman Abramovic
7- Serena Williams
8-Mark Zuckerberg
9-Vicent McMahon
10-Lewis Hamilton
��������������‍♂�

sadly most of the people on that list, including Bill Gates dont believe in this BS of paying tithe to fraudster in robe....so you might update your dream and keep your day job a while longer.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be A Pastor With Just Ten Members by obisco4u: 8:02pm On Sep 07, 2017
Can I be your Chief financial officer?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be A Pastor With Just Ten Members by peteregwu(m): 8:11pm On Sep 07, 2017
losak9111:
1- Neymar
2- Mayweather
3- Cristiano Ronaldo
4- Lionel Messi
5- Lebron James
6- Roman Abramovic
7- Serena Williams
8-Mark Zuckerberg
9-Vicent McMahon
10-Lewis Hamilton
��������������‍♂�

Jude 1:17-19 KJV
But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ; [18] How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts. [19] These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be A Pastor With Just Ten Members by SOFTENGR: 8:38pm On Sep 07, 2017
This is the church of the rich by the rich and for the rich - Richurchocracy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pastorship Not From God / Who Am I Contemplation / Christians And Fear Of The Underworld Instead Of The Opposite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.