Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Passengers Injured As Bus Veers Off The Road And Lands Into A Ditch. Photos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Passengers Injured As Bus Veers Off The Road And Lands Into A Ditch. Photos (22396 Views)

4 Killed As Car Coming From Lagos Lands Into A Ditch After Its Tyre Burst (Phot) / Car Carrying Entire Family Veers Off The Road,lands Into River In Imo(pics) / Driver Veers Off Asa Dam Bridge In Kwara, Lands Into A River (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passengers Injured As Bus Veers Off The Road And Lands Into A Ditch. Photos by dejavubobo1(m): 9:12pm On Sep 07, 2017
good no live lost
Re: Passengers Injured As Bus Veers Off The Road And Lands Into A Ditch. Photos by mykh01(m): 10:05pm On Sep 07, 2017
mycare:

Please where you put your sense.
Something so serious and you are pursing FTC.
I had hoped u will make FTC if you were in the bus... undecided kiss
You are just an hypocrite, you want everybody to reason from ur point of view. so you mean if i had talked otherwise, or perhaps if i av express sympathy, it means that am sensible? my ftc comment here has no implication on the deed that have been done. You just keep painting a picture of who you are not, like you would have volunteer to help them if you pass by as at the time of need. Your sympathetic expression here means nothing, how many people have u help in ur neighbourhood? but rushing to NL to console. you be serious mad man.

1 Like

Re: Passengers Injured As Bus Veers Off The Road And Lands Into A Ditch. Photos by mykh01(m): 10:09pm On Sep 07, 2017
[quote author=lovingyouhun post=60235298]

Mugu!! FCT abi? I hope you find your missing sense you've gone to look for, so you can comment reasonably when next you open this T. Opiororo head

Thank God for them.
See sharp man, na ur type dey comot phone to snap pics for this kind scene, if u dey vex shey na me u go con dey transfer aggression for? am sure you are insane, if not u would av just mind ur business. Na mad man like you dey chook mouth for everytin wey no concern am. Mumu
Re: Passengers Injured As Bus Veers Off The Road And Lands Into A Ditch. Photos by mycare(m): 10:48pm On Sep 07, 2017
mykh01:

You are just an hypocrite, you want everybody to reason from ur point of view. so you mean if i had talked otherwise, or perhaps if i av express sympathy, it means that am sensible? my ftc comment here has no implication on the deed that have been done. You just keep painting a picture of who you are not, like you would have volunteer to help them if you pass by as at the time of need. Your sympathetic expression here means nothing, how many people have u help in ur neighbourhood? but rushing to NL to console. you be serious mad man.
SMH
U r just an underage
Grow up bro!
Re: Passengers Injured As Bus Veers Off The Road And Lands Into A Ditch. Photos by juman(m): 11:08pm On Sep 07, 2017
madridguy:
So many preventable accidents. God alone will help us.

nigeria can never be a modern country.
Re: Passengers Injured As Bus Veers Off The Road And Lands Into A Ditch. Photos by DJInfluence: 8:42am On Sep 08, 2017
Thank God, na only injuries they sustained. No lost life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Appeals To U.S Over Visa Ban / Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Lagos-Calabar Railway: FG And CCECC sign $11.12bn MoU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.