Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,729 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Woman Arrested In Anambra For Putting Pepper In A 7-year-old Girl's Private Part - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Arrested In Anambra For Putting Pepper In A 7-year-old Girl's Private Part (26128 Views)

Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan / Rapist Who Tore Girl's Private Part In Lagos Punished. Graphic / Serial Rapist Who Tore Girl's Private Part Apprehended In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Arrested In Anambra For Putting Pepper In A 7-year-old Girl's Private Part by seangy4konji: 1:05pm On Sep 08, 2017
Na dis type woman I deh like slap continuously for like 5 mins to reset her brain and next time you are her?she will be humble and know life is not all about wickedness.
Re: Woman Arrested In Anambra For Putting Pepper In A 7-year-old Girl's Private Part by Kbanka: 2:43pm On Sep 08, 2017
If it were a man, feminists would've been all over this.

Feminists or no, we shud all condemn this evil.
Re: Woman Arrested In Anambra For Putting Pepper In A 7-year-old Girl's Private Part by suremanpatriot: 3:22pm On Sep 08, 2017
...they should do same to her,put hot pepper for her thing and yansh both front and bacyard...yeye thing
Re: Woman Arrested In Anambra For Putting Pepper In A 7-year-old Girl's Private Part by suremanpatriot: 3:25pm On Sep 08, 2017
See what she did to a tender girl,this is torture na...they should do same to her,then put hot pepper for her thing and yansh both front and bacyard sharp sharp,to show example to other evil women..."No peace for the wicked o"...yeye thing
Re: Woman Arrested In Anambra For Putting Pepper In A 7-year-old Girl's Private Part by sammitex64: 3:50pm On Sep 08, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
cc; lalasticlala
Believed me this woman is over wicked you can't try this with my child.
Re: Woman Arrested In Anambra For Putting Pepper In A 7-year-old Girl's Private Part by kramer: 6:08pm On Sep 08, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

LMAO isee ignorance.. so yorubas dont bear mercy. grin
Pls where is the "yorubas are educated"?.
Thats how my yoruba friend told me yorubas dnt bear mike and kelvin.. i counldnt hold my lafter.
When a had a yoruba classmate whose name was micheal.
Seriously comming to.lagos opened my eyeys about u peoples ignorance... contrary to the "YORUBAS are educated" we used to hear

Mercy is an english name. Ok and as long as u ar3 a christian nomatter d trybe u ar from.
U can bear any Christian name

I have seen Yoruba bearing mercy.
Infact my nurse neighbour a yoruba.woman her name is MARY...u guys ar3 so dumb to a fault grin

Olodo rabata... Yorubas (in Nigeria) do bear christian names, that is, names originating from the bible. E.g Michael, Paul, Daniel, Joseph. However it is very uncommon for a Yoruba person to be given an English name, e.g Mercy, Hapiness, Godson, Goodluck, Godswish, Lucky, Shampoo like you people often do. Please educate yourself or go back to the village you came from.

Talk about being ignorant. grin
Re: Woman Arrested In Anambra For Putting Pepper In A 7-year-old Girl's Private Part by CaptainGOOD: 6:15pm On Sep 08, 2017
kramer:

Olodo rabata... Yorubas (in Nigeria) do bear christian names, that is, names originating from the bible. E.g Michael, Paul, Daniel, Joseph. However it is very uncommon for a Yoruba person to be given an English name, e.g Mercy, Hapiness, Godson, Goodluck, Godswish, Lucky, Shampoo like you people often do. Please educate yourself or go back to the village you came from

Talk about being ignorant. grin

Heheheheheheh... OMG i have seen it all grin grin
" yorubas are educated" is the biggest scam in nigerian history grin

So whats d difference between english name and Christian name.

U are giving an english name becoz u are a christian.. becoz british brought christianity to nigeria.
mu.mu grin
Re: Woman Arrested In Anambra For Putting Pepper In A 7-year-old Girl's Private Part by kramer: 8:00pm On Sep 08, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Heheheheheheh... OMG i have seen it all grin grin
" yorubas are educated" is the biggest scam in nigerian history grin

So whats d difference between english name and Christian name.

U are giving an english name becoz u are a christian.. becoz british brought christianity to nigeria.
mu.mu grin

Chai chai chai... ogbeni yii please off your internet abeg, you don't deserve it I swearrigad! grin

So even after I've explained to you the difference between a Christian name and English name you are still asking me the same question? Please go and read what I wrote again, Captain Olodo cry. And when you're done tell me if the name Kimberly is an English or a Christian name (feel free to google the origin of the name) tongue
Re: Woman Arrested In Anambra For Putting Pepper In A 7-year-old Girl's Private Part by CaptainGOOD: 8:06pm On Sep 08, 2017
kramer:

Chai chai chai... ogbeni yii please off your internet abeg, you don't deserve it I swearrigad! grin

So even after I've explained to you the difference between a Christian name and English name you are still asking me the same question? Please go and read what I wrote again, Captain Olodo cry. And when you're done tell me if the name Kimberly is an English or a Christian name (feel free to google the origin of the name) tongue

Sharaaaaaap!! U be olodo.
Kimberly is an english name and can also be a christian name... so is mercy.
The biggest ignorance i yave seen in my life is u telling me yorubas dont bear mercy.. grin
This ignorance can make a goal laff grin

Come and tell mary my neigbour that she is not yoruba. Olodo.

"Yorubas are educated".. the biggest scam in nigerian history grin
Re: Woman Arrested In Anambra For Putting Pepper In A 7-year-old Girl's Private Part by kramer: 8:15pm On Sep 08, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Omg i have seen it all.. SO IS KIMBERLY a muslem name? undecided.

Sharaaaaaap!! U be olodo

"Yorubas are educated".. the biggest scam in nigerian history grin

Loool I see what you are now, troll oshi.. who sent you to me? cheesy

Kimberly is an English name.. Wikipedia it

John / Juan (Spanish) / Jean (French) is a Christian name with biblical origins, Wikipedia it.

If you still don't understand the difference at this point then I suggest you remove your brain and shove it up your ass, it should fit in nicely grin
Re: Woman Arrested In Anambra For Putting Pepper In A 7-year-old Girl's Private Part by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 09, 2017
shasha101:
True.....
mehn you're so beautiful. May i send you a mail please?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

People Trapped In A Mangrove In Rivers, After Fake Soldiers Opened Fire On Them / Man Fakes Kidnap, Demands N10m Ransom From Family (Photo) / Two Brothers Brutalized By Police While Arguing At A Hotel In Delta. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.