Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

What Is The Issue With Nairaland Policy Makers?! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Issue With Nairaland Policy Makers?! (460 Views)

Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment / Senator Shehu Sani Calls Out Government On The Issue Of Light In Nigeria / Police Arrest Suspected Boko Haram Bomb Makers In Edo State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Issue With Nairaland Policy Makers?! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 07, 2017
I saw a post this evening on a young Nigerian woman that died after completing her pilgrimage to Mecca, and I wanted to make a comment and saw this?!

(See the screenshot below)

Just imagine. This post is on front page! And the floor is not open to nairalanders! Nawa o

So you expect me, a Jehovah's witness, to agree to all those misguided creeds below. Eh kwa, Mr Seun. SMH for you.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Issue With Nairaland Policy Makers?! by GrandGarcon: 10:19pm On Sep 07, 2017
AgricSalt:
I saw a post this evening on a young Nigerian woman that died after completing her pilgrimage to Mecca, and I wanted to make a comment and saw this?!

(See the screenshot below)

Just imagine. This post is on front page! And the floor is not open to nairalanders! Nawa o

So you expect me, a Jehovah's witness, to agree to all those misguided creeds below. Eh kwa, Mr Seun. SMH for you.

this forum is ruled by a set of very unfortunate people, that is what you must understand brother

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Issue With Nairaland Policy Makers?! by Isoko1stSon(m): 10:21pm On Sep 07, 2017
The owner of this platform hx been islamized ...

Same rule must apply to Christian Threads Else.....

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Issue With Nairaland Policy Makers?! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 07, 2017
In reply to those mistaken quotes in the screenshot above, I have these to say

1) I believe there is only one Most High over all, His name - Jehovah! (Or Yahweh) ~ Psalm 83:18

2) I believe that there is only one mediator between God and men - Jesus Christ. 1 Timothy 2:5

Muhammad was at best probably a good man. Or a story of a great achiever with many embellishments. He wasn't and isn't commissioned to be a mediator by or for God

3) Religion is the worship of super power or powers. The true religion must be the one that Recognizes our benevolent Creator.

Jehovah is the true God. Islam do not even recognize his name.

Jesus, when he was on earth answered a Samaritan woman at the Jacob's Well that Salvation (or true religion) began with the Jews. ~ Bible book of John chapter 4.

Later he prophesied that the house of the Jews would be abandoned to them, for their lack of faithfulness to Jehovah. ~ Matthew 23:27, 38

Later on Pentecost 33 CE. He instituted the Christianity from heaven. By sending forth God's Holy Spirit to the earliest disciples. ~ Acts of Apostles 2:3

So Christianity, Biblical Christianity - the type practiced by Jehovah's Witnesses, is the only true religion

1 Like

Re: What Is The Issue With Nairaland Policy Makers?! by DabuIIIT: 11:05pm On Sep 07, 2017
AgricSalt:
In reply to those mistaken quotes in the screenshot above, I have these to say

1) I believe there is only one Most High over all, His name - Jehovah! (Or Yahweh) ~ Psalm 83:18

2) I believe that there is only one mediator between God and men - Jesus Christ. 1 Timothy 2:5

Muhammad was at best probably a good man. Or a story of a great achiever with many embellishments. He wasn't and isn't commissioned to be a mediator by or for God

3) Religion is the worship of super power or powers. The true religion must be the one that Recognizes our benevolent Creator.

Jehovah is the true God. Islam do not even recognize his name.

Jesus, when he was on earth answered a Samaritan woman at the Jacob's Well that Salvation (or true religion) began with the Jews. ~ Bible book of John chapter 4.

Later he prophesied that the house of the Jews would be abandoned to them, for their lack of faithfulness to Jehovah. ~ Matthew 23:27, 38

Later on Pentecost 33 CE. He instituted the Christianity from heaven. By sending forth God's Holy Spirit to the earliest disciples. ~ Acts of Apostles 2:3

So Christianity, Biblical Christianity - the type practiced by Jehovah's Witnesses, is the only true religion

1 Like

Re: What Is The Issue With Nairaland Policy Makers?! by HMZi: 11:26pm On Sep 07, 2017
Its really annoying
Re: What Is The Issue With Nairaland Policy Makers?! by fratermathy(m): 10:24pm On Sep 08, 2017
Isoko1stSon:
The owner of this platform hx been islamized ...

Same rule must apply to Christian Threads Else.....
Can you imagine the type of rubbish he is using the Isoko identity to do?

This guy is not an Isoko person. He is an IPOB youth from the East impersonating the good people of Isoko ethnic nationality. Everyone should take note. No Isoko person would create a username such as his. It's so sad that he is misrepresenting the collective wishes of Isoko people here on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Issue With Nairaland Policy Makers?! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 11, 2017
fratermathy:

Can you imagine the type of rubbish he is using the Isoko identity to do?

This guy is not an Isoko person. He is an IPOB youth from the East impersonating the good people of Isoko ethnic nationality. Everyone should take note. No Isoko person would create a username such as his. It's so sad that he is misrepresenting the collective wishes of Isoko people here on Nairaland.

Who?

(1) (Reply)

UN Calls For The Arrest Of Northern Youths Behind Quit Notice / Sagay Fires Back At Senate, Says He Won’t Stop Criticising Federal Lawmakers / Nigerian Army Invade Kanu’s Home, Allegedly Shoot IPOB Supporter (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.