₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,884,805 members, 3,815,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 26 September 2017 at 04:57 AM

MSc In UK Versus N183k Job Offer: Advice Please - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / MSc In UK Versus N183k Job Offer: Advice Please (20984 Views)

I Can't Accept A Job Offer That Pays Below 100k/month ( Keke Rider) / Should I Accept This Big Job Offer? Pls Advice! / Lara Odoffin, Nigerian, Loses Job Offer In UK Because Of Her Braids (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) ... (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: MSc In UK Versus N183k Job Offer: Advice Please by Bestie0309(f): 4:18pm On Sep 14
Prec1ous:
You applied for the scholarship with the sole aim of winning and getting the grant to study abroad, so why are you now confused?

The situation of the country is dire but you alone know yourself and as an engineer working as a sales representative, then there is space for everyone but not everywhere.

It is better you go since your tuition is covered it you have to start thinking ahead from hence because if you come back to this country with nothing, you may be DOOMED!

Use the opportunity abroad to expand and grow, come back with a new orientation and create jobs or leave there after your study to another country.

I wish you success and shall be well with you.

PS: It is not a prayer, it is what I know, GO WELL!

For those looking for same opportunity as the OP.

Scholarships to study abroad for Nigerians and Africans

Please is any on going registration full master scholarship in UK or USA? I want to apply for one. A friend of mine applied for the Hungarian scholarship and she was picked. But it has closed
Re: MSc In UK Versus N183k Job Offer: Advice Please by Prec1ous(m): 7:14pm On Sep 14
Bestie0309:

Please is any on going registration full master scholarship in UK or USA? I want to apply for one. A friend of mine applied for the Hungarian scholarship and she was picked. But it has closed

Please check this thread.

It's all there

http://www.nairaland.com/4051669/complete-resource-scholarships-around-world

(0) (1) (2) ... (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures Of Women Doing Brick Laying / Daughter Of Hospital Cleaner In South Africa Becomes A Medical Doctor (photo / Job Resignation. ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.