₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,914,214 members, 3,921,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 November 2017 at 04:47 PM

MSc In UK Versus N183k Job Offer: Advice Please - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / MSc In UK Versus N183k Job Offer: Advice Please (21914 Views)

Wole Adesemoye, Nigerian Firefighter In Control Of Grenfell Tower Fire In UK / I Can't Accept A Job Offer That Pays Below 100k/month ( Keke Rider) / Should I Accept This Big Job Offer? Pls Advice! (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) ... (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MSc In UK Versus N183k Job Offer: Advice Please by Bestie0309(f): 4:18pm On Sep 14
Prec1ous:
You applied for the scholarship with the sole aim of winning and getting the grant to study abroad, so why are you now confused?

The situation of the country is dire but you alone know yourself and as an engineer working as a sales representative, then there is space for everyone but not everywhere.

It is better you go since your tuition is covered it you have to start thinking ahead from hence because if you come back to this country with nothing, you may be DOOMED!

Use the opportunity abroad to expand and grow, come back with a new orientation and create jobs or leave there after your study to another country.

I wish you success and shall be well with you.

PS: It is not a prayer, it is what I know, GO WELL!

For those looking for same opportunity as the OP.

Scholarships to study abroad for Nigerians and Africans

Please is any on going registration full master scholarship in UK or USA? I want to apply for one. A friend of mine applied for the Hungarian scholarship and she was picked. But it has closed
Re: MSc In UK Versus N183k Job Offer: Advice Please by Prec1ous(m): 7:14pm On Sep 14
Bestie0309:

Please is any on going registration full master scholarship in UK or USA? I want to apply for one. A friend of mine applied for the Hungarian scholarship and she was picked. But it has closed

Please check this thread.

It's all there

http://www.nairaland.com/4051669/complete-resource-scholarships-around-world
Re: MSc In UK Versus N183k Job Offer: Advice Please by cc150615(f): 10:11pm On Sep 26
Someone mentioned me here and somehow I'm just seeing the mention. I'm sure you've made your decision but lemme say, so after blocking your state brother's chance and getting ptdf scholarship, plus that fine course Manchester gave me that year, you want to dump the scholarship @DanXplore
Oya coman answer me
Re: MSc In UK Versus N183k Job Offer: Advice Please by Maxphillip: 11:49pm On Sep 26
PROMO ON GRE/ROEFL iBT
Register for your GRE/TOEFL iBT with easy.
GRE @45k TOEFL @40k.
Registration comes with preparation kits which will be sent to you free of charge anywhere in Nigeria.

Note that no payment is require until you confirm your registration.
You can also come down to our office @ No. 14, Toye Street, Off Adigbe Road Ibara, Abeokuta, Ogun State.
office number: 09057708944
Whatsapp : 08061244949
Re: MSc In UK Versus N183k Job Offer: Advice Please by DanXplore(m): 7:33am On Sep 27
cc150615:
Someone mentioned me here and somehow I'm just seeing the mention. I'm sure you've made your decision but lemme say, [b] so after blocking your state brother's chance [/b]and getting ptdf scholarship, plus that fine course Manchester gave me that year, you want to dump the scholarship @DanXplore
Oya coman answer me

At the bolded, there is no way i could block anyone's chance. The amount of replaceable candidates available should i reject the offer is analogous to a heat reservoir. If i drop, there are inexhaustible number of people that could replace me
Re: MSc In UK Versus N183k Job Offer: Advice Please by BlackHummer(m): 11:12pm On Oct 29
You should be in the UK by now
Re: MSc In UK Versus N183k Job Offer: Advice Please by omolorlarh(f): 6:58pm On Oct 30
@ DanXplore,I sent you a pm.please reply
Re: MSc In UK Versus N183k Job Offer: Advice Please by DanXplore(m): 7:15pm On Oct 30
BlackHummer:
You should be in the UK by now
You bet grin
Re: MSc In UK Versus N183k Job Offer: Advice Please by DanXplore(m): 7:15pm On Oct 30
omolorlarh:
@ DanXplore,I sent you a pm.please reply

Ok, i have responded

(0) (1) (2) ... (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hnd Graduates Can Now Rise Above Level 14 / Photos: Check Out The Nice Shoes Made By A Young Female Nigerian Cobbler / Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.