Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,977 members, 7,835,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Ibadan Declaration Is A Pdp Convention To Force 2014 Confab Report On Nigerian! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibadan Declaration Is A Pdp Convention To Force 2014 Confab Report On Nigerian! (4194 Views)

Junaid: North Will Remove Any President Who Attempts To Implement 2014 Confab / Nigeria Would Have Progressed If Buhari Had Implemented 2014 Confab– Jonathan / PDP National Convention To Hold In PH As Govs Disagrees On Consensus Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibadan Declaration Is A Pdp Convention To Force 2014 Confab Report On Nigerian! by stinggy(m): 3:31pm On Sep 08, 2017
oladeebo:

No more regionalism I still maintained!
you can explain to me the relationship of these three Yoruba prominent in the era of regionalism:-
Awolowo, Akintola(Baba lamilami), Adelabu "penkelemesi"
No, you explain to me what you're driving at!
Re: Ibadan Declaration Is A Pdp Convention To Force 2014 Confab Report On Nigerian! by oladeebo: 3:32pm On Sep 08, 2017
sekxyqueen
are you a yoruba?
May be you are mix!
sekxyqueen:
zombie no get cure. .I'm beginning to think that this boy is an @boki

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Declaration Is A Pdp Convention To Force 2014 Confab Report On Nigerian! by EvilMetahuman: 3:33pm On Sep 08, 2017
omoharry:
I understand your dislike for Gov Fayose and Fani-Kayode..for their crude comment on the dailies most of the time.But you should also realized that these are the guys that will first to raise alarm over injustice against your people by the Buharis Government while your Political God father Tinubu and other APC leader kept mute without saying a word to condemn the unfair administration of Pres Buhari's government but are busy saving their head. Sometimes we should look at what these people stand for and not their personalities.Though what they stand for might be opportunistic but they are in support of what most Nigerian wants..what then would you say concerning Tinubu that have been quiet ever since. I am sure that by 2019 you will see him all over the place telling people who to vote for. Sometimes look at the people that rises up to defend your people against in the face of injustice and oppression when no other APC Yoruba leaders could dare voice out their displeasures.
The point is,
All this calls for restructuring, sounds like another political gimmick.
I don't give a fhuck about apc or pdp or buhari.
I give most fhuck about my tribe.

While the likes of tinubu are trying to sell us to fulanis, the likes of ffk and fayoshe trying to sell us to the Igbos.

Kanu insulted us on daily basis, threatened to kill us. That's ffk and fayoshe's friend. They lost their way in the name of shitty politics.
Which makes me doubt their so called for restructuring as probably another gimmick to wrestle power apc not because they give a shiit.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Declaration Is A Pdp Convention To Force 2014 Confab Report On Nigerian! by oladeebo: 3:37pm On Sep 08, 2017
powerkey:
Op may have been sacrificed to Ogun......

How can a Yoruba man utter this rubbish?

@op, you will live and see that Nigeria must be restructured. no more, no less.

Ae fomo Oore bo're
hun-un must! in democracy!
pity for ignorant!
Re: Ibadan Declaration Is A Pdp Convention To Force 2014 Confab Report On Nigerian! by oladeebo: 3:41pm On Sep 08, 2017
Markfemi2:
op what type of ignornant thing is this
we are talking liberation of yoruba land
even sw + kwaa and kogi west have demanded for restrucring out of nigeria

its not pdp issue
who is chained down that you were liberating?
better liberate yourself from relatheives

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Declaration Is A Pdp Convention To Force 2014 Confab Report On Nigerian! by oladeebo: 3:48pm On Sep 08, 2017
stinggy:

No, you explain to me what you're driving at!
what happen to yoruba nation then, when we return to regionalism, the samething will be repeated!
Re: Ibadan Declaration Is A Pdp Convention To Force 2014 Confab Report On Nigerian! by olanydeegr8: 3:49pm On Sep 08, 2017
I dont c anytn politics about d ibadan summit.i read tru the resolutions of the summit and i c its sincere implimentation will go a long way developing our nation.lets just not politicise everytn and be sincere with ourselfs.this govt to me is not working cos we are not practising true federalism.i support a sincere regional govt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Declaration Is A Pdp Convention To Force 2014 Confab Report On Nigerian! by omoharry(f): 3:56pm On Sep 08, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
The point is,

While the likes of tinubu are trying to sell us to fulanis, the likes of ffk and fayoshe trying to sell us to the Igbos.

Kanu insulted us on daily basis, threatened to kill us. That's ffk and fayoshe's friend. They lost their way in the name of shitty politics.
Which makes me doubt their so called for restructuring as probably another gimmick to wrestle power apc not because they give a shiit.

forget Kanu hate comment against your tribe for now by brother...and think about how to solve our present situation.... remeber that united we stand and divided we faill..you should stand with people that have common ideas as yours....would you rather align with the northern people? If the Yorubas want to fight for their oduduwa republic then so be it but i believe they must have exausted all the opputunuty to push forward thier request for restructuring.

However i still believe that a united south with one voice over the whole norther region will give us a good edge..while the north are united to fight us to remain in this unjust system of government, we should know very well to unite in the south to convince them or force them to come to the round table to discuss the Nigerian Marriage.If we start bickering and fighting among ourselves we will continue to be in bondage and a second class citizen while the Hausa/Fulanis will trample on your right and strip us off of whatever dignity is left of us. We need to put aside our differences for now and face the north ...after which you can come back to address your grievances with Nnadi Kanu..remember Kanu does not speak for the entire Igbo people.He has a large followers...yes..but the Ohaneze who us the voice of the Igbo tribes is still in tune with the agenda for restructuring. Put aside the hate for now..let us face our greater obstacle.we need to be freed from this bondage that is like a curse nation wide.I am from the Niger Delta

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Declaration Is A Pdp Convention To Force 2014 Confab Report On Nigerian! by ayzTIGER: 4:03pm On Sep 08, 2017
Think i have been liberated. I just said this yesterday night.

Re: Ibadan Declaration Is A Pdp Convention To Force 2014 Confab Report On Nigerian! by oladeebo: 4:10pm On Sep 08, 2017
olanydeegr8:
I dont c anytn politics about d ibadan summit.i read tru the resolutions of the summit and i c its sincere implimentation will go a long way developing our nation.lets just not politicise everytn and be sincere with ourselfs.this govt to me is not working cos we are not practising true federalism.i support a sincere regional govt.
you support regional government because you didn't know anything about the regional government, "regional government is regional civil war" go and ask those who know, they will tell!
those who were at that summit were not friend they were political enemies, when they gained regionalism now they will certainly face each other and plunge Yoruba nation into conflicts, and war Zone!
Re: Ibadan Declaration Is A Pdp Convention To Force 2014 Confab Report On Nigerian! by oladeebo: 4:12pm On Sep 08, 2017
obyrich:
The guy is a resident zombie. You shouldn't have honored him with a reply.
where you people get ooni there?
where is Alaafin?
where is Obasanjo?
where is Tinubu?
etc
Re: Ibadan Declaration Is A Pdp Convention To Force 2014 Confab Report On Nigerian! by diadem10: 4:18pm On Sep 08, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
The point is,

How about Ooni of Ife and Dr. Mimiko? Are they trying to sell us also?

As a matter of fact, Dr. Mimiko is one of the best brain of Yoruba politicians we have today even though he had a major flaw in his inability to pay workers' salary for 6 mnths while he was in office but the way he turned around the face of Ondo state and her politics is still one thing that is being understated. I bet Tinubu would flaunt him around if he was an APC man. That's one man I can always vouch to stand for Yoruba tribe above anyone else whether Fulani or Ibo.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Declaration Is A Pdp Convention To Force 2014 Confab Report On Nigerian! by Oksman(m): 4:20pm On Sep 08, 2017
sekxyqueen:
zombie no get cure. .I'm beginning to think that this boy is an @boki

Abi o ! I guess you are right, because his level of reasoning baffles me.

3 Likes

Re: Ibadan Declaration Is A Pdp Convention To Force 2014 Confab Report On Nigerian! by EvilMetahuman: 4:23pm On Sep 08, 2017
omoharry:
forget Kanu hate comment against your tribe for now by brother...and think about how to solve our present situation.... remeber that united we stand and divided we faill..you should stand with people that have common ideas as yours....would you rather align with the northern people? If the Yorubas want to fight for their oduduwa republic then so be it but i believe they must have exausted all the opputunuty to push forward thier request for restructuring.

However i still believe that a united south with one voice over the whole norther region will give us a good edge..while the north are united to fight us to remain in this unjust system of government, we should know very well to unite in the south to convince them or force them to come to the round table to discuss the Nigerian Marriage.If we start bickering and fighting among ourselves we will continue to be in bondage and a second class citizen while the Hausa/Fulanis will trample on your right and strip us off of whatever dignity is left of us. We need to put aside our differences for now and face the north ...after which you can come back to address your grievances with Nnadi Kanu..remember Kanu does not speak for the entire Igbo people.He has a large followers...yes..but the Ohaneze who us the voice of the Igbo tribes is still in tune with the agenda for restructuring. Put aside the hate for now..let us face our greater obstacle.we need to be freed from this bondage that is like a curse nation wide.
free from what bondage exactly?

how can I forget kanu's speech?
Who are those bashing us day and night on the internet? Are they northerners?
So far, kanu seems to be speaking for these people considering how he commanded them to stay at home and they followed like zombie. If majority supports something, minority like ohanaze don't have a say.
Can ohaneze command igbos to stay at home?

United south my black ass.
Have you ever wondered why there is less tribal/religious violence in europe compared to everywhere in the world?
Its because french/spanish/danish/english etc. Are not lumped together and be doing one country.
That's why it looks like north is more united than south.

United south will definitely be another failed project plus yorubas don't need anyone in the south to fight their battle.

All man for himself.
Re: Ibadan Declaration Is A Pdp Convention To Force 2014 Confab Report On Nigerian! by Oksman(m): 4:26pm On Sep 08, 2017
oladeebo:

you support regional government because you didn't know anything about the regional government, "regional government is regional civil war" go and ask those who know, they will tell!
those who were at that summit were not friend they were political enemies, when they gained regionalism now they will certainly face each other and plunge Yoruba nation into conflicts, and war Zone!

I wish I knew you in person.
Re: Ibadan Declaration Is A Pdp Convention To Force 2014 Confab Report On Nigerian! by Oksman(m): 4:28pm On Sep 08, 2017
oladeebo:

where you people get ooni there?
where is Alaafin?
where is Obasanjo?
where is Tinubu?
etc

Abijawara grin grin grin
Re: Ibadan Declaration Is A Pdp Convention To Force 2014 Confab Report On Nigerian! by omoharry(f): 4:31pm On Sep 08, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
free from what bondage exactly?

how can I forget kanu's speech?
Who are those bashing us day and night on the internet? Are they northerners?
So far, kanu seems to be speaking for these people considering how he commanded them to stay at home and they followed like zombie. If majority supports something, minority like ohanaze don't have a say.
Can ohaneze command igbos to stay at home?

United south my black ass.
Have you ever wondered why there is less tribal/religious violence in europe compared to everywhere in the world?
Its because french/spanish/danish/english etc. Are not lumped together and be doing one country.
That's why it looks like north is more united than south.

United south will definitely be another failed project plus yorubas don't need anyone in the south to fight their battle.

All man for himself.
hmmmmm!! bye

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Declaration Is A Pdp Convention To Force 2014 Confab Report On Nigerian! by EvilMetahuman: 4:33pm On Sep 08, 2017
diadem10:

As a matter of fact, Dr. Mimiko is one of the best brain of Yoruba politicians we have today even though he had a major flaw in his inability to pay workers' salary for 6 mnths while he was in office but the way he turned around the face of Ondo state and her politics is still one thing that is being understated. I bet Tinubu would flaunt him around if he was an APC man. That's one man I can always vouch to stand for Yoruba tribe above anyone else whether Fulani or Ibo.
Me, I'm for yoruba race and will not be allowed to be used as a political pawn in any political game.
Would this meeting have held if pdp is still in power?

We don't have conc pro yoruba leader yet, and that's my problem with these pained pdp thieves acting like yoruba leaders.

We don't have the likes of kwankwaso or elrufai who will stand in support of their own no matter what.

Ooni probably doesn't know why he was there to begin with. That one that just like going anywhere there is occasion to show off.
As for mimiko, I think I'm okay with him a little. That's why I excluded him from my most hated.
Re: Ibadan Declaration Is A Pdp Convention To Force 2014 Confab Report On Nigerian! by plaetton: 4:39pm On Sep 08, 2017
ChangetheChange:
Mum post from a spaghetti brain zombie

Is oooni of Ife a PDP member

Are the various commissioners, special advisers from the APC contolled Lagos State, Oyo state, Ogun State and Osun State who represented their Governors are they PDP members too?

Ur village people have used ur brain to fry Akara and puff puff

Don't mind the retard.
His kneejerk reaction is classic symptom of Stockholm Syndrome.
Re: Ibadan Declaration Is A Pdp Convention To Force 2014 Confab Report On Nigerian! by oladeebo: 4:45pm On Sep 08, 2017
diadem10:

Do you ever heard of "wet e" during regional government era,
and why politician deceiving people that all will be well with regional government!
when that regional government that plunged us into civil war then!
Re: Ibadan Declaration Is A Pdp Convention To Force 2014 Confab Report On Nigerian! by diadem10: 5:01pm On Sep 08, 2017
oladeebo:

Do you ever heard of "wet e" during regional government era,
and why politician deceiving people that all will be well with regional government!
when that regional government that plunged us into civil war then!

And all is well today? Forget about recession, It's a matter of time before Bokoharam surge down to the south, maybe you will realise your foolishness then!

All was not well during the regional government yet major industries and educational sectors in the SW today were founded at the time?

Le me ask this, did you think the president is capable of visiting the whole 36 states and bringing up initiatives as regards to development in every state? I don't even think Buhari has even visited 1/5 of the country let alone bringing up developmental initiatives.

Now compare this to a president of just 6/7 states in a region! Don't you think development will be more rapid in the second category? Coupled with the fact that every region will b competing with one another..

Abeg go away with your stupid mentality..Go and see how a sane country operates and get back to me.

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Declaration Is A Pdp Convention To Force 2014 Confab Report On Nigerian! by diadem10: 5:14pm On Sep 08, 2017
EvilMetahuman:

Me, I'm for yoruba race and will not be allowed to be used as a political pawn in any political game.
Would this meeting have held if pdp is still in power?

We don't have conc pro yoruba leader yet, and that's my problem with these pained pdp thieves acting like yoruba leaders.

We don't have the likes of kwankwaso or elrufai who will stand in support of their own no matter what.

Ooni probably doesn't know why he was there to begin with. That one that just like going anywhere there is occasion to show off.
As for mimiko, I think I'm okay with him a little. That's why I excluded him from my most hated.

I don't know about the others but Dr. Mimiko have always championed restructuring even while Jonathan was in government. Moroever, he's one brilliant fellow. That's why I kinda believe in him even though I still often lambast him over the unpaid salary but apart from that, he was decent.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Declaration Is A Pdp Convention To Force 2014 Confab Report On Nigerian! by EvilMetahuman: 5:17pm On Sep 08, 2017
diadem10:

I don't know about the others but Dr. Mimiko have always championed restructuring even while Jonathan was in government. Moroever, he's one brilliant fellow. That's why I kinda believe in him even though I still often lambast him over the unpaid salary but apart from that, he was decent.

alright, no problem.

Do you have links to where he championed restructuring during gej's era though?
Re: Ibadan Declaration Is A Pdp Convention To Force 2014 Confab Report On Nigerian! by orisa37: 5:24pm On Sep 08, 2017
It was not a Political gathering. It was a Nation of the sons and daughters of Oduduwa's gathering. They came from Kwara(Afonjas), Kogi, Nupes, Edo, Delta, Ekiti, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Ogun, Lagos etcetra etcetra to fashion a common focus to lead Yorubas to PARADISE!!!

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Declaration Is A Pdp Convention To Force 2014 Confab Report On Nigerian! by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 08, 2017
oladeebo:

who were my people?
the separatist reatheives?
or the looters sycophant!
you are an idiot,am not sorry to say it.

What has Nigeria really achieved with this system of government?

3 Likes

Re: Ibadan Declaration Is A Pdp Convention To Force 2014 Confab Report On Nigerian! by Michael004: 5:24pm On Sep 08, 2017
[s]
oladeebo:
Although it was label Yoruba and colour a such but the reality is that those who pretend to rally for yoruba were doing it in their own selfish interest and not in the interest of Yoruba in General.
God so good all of the organizers of this meeting participated in confab, endorse Jonathan during the 2015 general election, give their support to separatist of this country and threat this administration from the beginning of it's mandate.
They didn't hide their hatred of this regime.
How can such characters speak or represent Yoruba nation?
Kunle Olajide, Yinka Odunmakin, Afe Babalola, ffk, fayose to mention but few!
All were PDP's and their sycophants; They lack moral conscience to threat Nigeria nation in the Name of Yoruba!
Yoruba nation had gone against them in 2015 when they endorse Jonathan! And Yoruba nation had gone against confab the Jonathan organised, They must accept the decision of Nigeria nation, and the mandate given to Buhari in 2015!
If the state governments mismanaged all the fund at their disposal and no one them query the governors, what will happen if the regional government they clamoring for is actualised?
If these politicians mismanaged the three tiers of the government of today, how can they manage the additional regional government they were asking for?
If they like they must tie their belt to face Nigerian in asking for people's mandate in Election!
All the politcal tricks and wayo wayo cannot safe them politically
No going back to Regionalism!
No Restructuring in favour of politicians!
Any one can boycott the 1999 constitution and face the wrath of the law!
Oladeebo from Ibadan

[/s]Trash.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Declaration Is A Pdp Convention To Force 2014 Confab Report On Nigerian! by diadem10: 5:30pm On Sep 08, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
alright, no problem.

Do you have links to where he championed restructuring during gej's era though?

I have yet to lay my hand on this.. I knew for a fact he talked about restructuring when he opened the medical village centre at Ondo. He specifically talked about lawyer Fawehinmi, his works and restructuring.

The one I managed to see was this https://constative.com/politics/jonathan-ll-restructure-nigeria-confab-report-implementation-mimiko

I will check for more..
Re: Ibadan Declaration Is A Pdp Convention To Force 2014 Confab Report On Nigerian! by EvilMetahuman: 5:34pm On Sep 08, 2017
diadem10:

I have yet to lay my hand on this.. I knew for a fact he talked about restructuring when he opened the medical village centre at Ondo. He specifically talked about lawyer Fawehinmi, his works and restructuring.

The one I managed to see was this https://constative.com/politics/jonathan-ll-restructure-nigeria-confab-report-implementation-mimiko

I will check for more..

Just read the link.
that one is campaign talk now.

Just telling yorubas what they wanna hear to force us to vote for jonathan who doesn't give a fhuck about yorubas when he was there.

I will waiting for concrete stuff sha.
Re: Ibadan Declaration Is A Pdp Convention To Force 2014 Confab Report On Nigerian! by diadem10: 5:43pm On Sep 08, 2017
EvilMetahuman:

Just read the link.

Just telling yorubas what they wanna hear to force us to vote for jonathan who doesn't give a fhuck about yorubas when he was there.

I know. That's why I stated that I couldn't find anything concrete enough online, probably due to all these rampant noise on restructuring today.. As soon as you clicked any search on restructure on the internet, every nonsense about restructuring would just come up.

However, I know he was for restructuring while Jonathan was still in the office because jonathan was certainly in the office when Mimiko delivered his speech on the opening of the trauma and diagnostic centre at the medical village.
Re: Ibadan Declaration Is A Pdp Convention To Force 2014 Confab Report On Nigerian! by orisa37: 5:52pm On Sep 08, 2017
Buhari is not using Nigerians' Directives to run the economy. So there's nothing Tinubu can do than to join his people to forge ahead.
Re: Ibadan Declaration Is A Pdp Convention To Force 2014 Confab Report On Nigerian! by stinggy(m): 5:53pm On Sep 08, 2017
oladeebo:

what happen to yoruba nation then, when we return to regionalism, the samething will be repeated!
So tell me few good things that have happened to you under state system than seem better tp you than under Western region...
Re: Ibadan Declaration Is A Pdp Convention To Force 2014 Confab Report On Nigerian! by diadem10: 5:55pm On Sep 08, 2017
EvilMetahuman:

Just read the link.

Check the quote below and that was at 2013.

We are a proud people with a proud
heritage; we are Akikanju and must not
bow to gods of corruption, sleaze and
indolence. We assure our sister states of our
commitment to cooperation such that our
region can benefit from the individual
strength of each State and possibilities of
our aggregated potentials. We remain
steadfast in our call for a restructuring of
the country to achieve true federalism. We
demand more equity in the revenue-
sharing formula and the devolution of
more powers to the federating units.

https://emotanafricana.com/2013/02/25/mimiko-calls-for-true-federalism-assures-sister-states-on-regional-integration-at-2nd-inauguration/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Happening Now Along Zuba Abuja Kaduna Road. / SERAP Urges Buhari To Implement Report On Financial Autonomy For Judiciary / Uche Mefor Is Not Dead Shame On IPOB PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.