Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,465 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Ritualists Who Killed Students And Sold Their Breasts For 15m Caught. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ritualists Who Killed Students And Sold Their Breasts For 15m Caught. (1286 Views)

Makeup Artist Escapes Being Killed By Ritualists Who Acted Like Clients / Ritualists Who Sell Human Organs To Personalities In Kogi, Busted By Police.PICS / Ritualists Who Killed Okada Man And Stole His Joystick- Shot By Soldiers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ritualists Who Killed Students And Sold Their Breasts For 15m Caught. by TheLawTheLegal: 9:49am On Sep 08, 2017
Three persons in the business of luring and kidnapping girls for the purpose of killing and selling their parts have been arrested by the Ondo State police command.

They have also confessed to have been involved in the kidnapping of students of the Adeyemi College of Education in Ondo town.

While parading the suspects at the police command in Akure on Thursday, newly deployed Commissioner of Police, Gbenga Adeyanju, said the suspects had been engaged in the crime for a while and had extended their activities to neighbouring states.

He said the suspects, John Adenitire, a.k.a Emir; Fisayo Fasanu, a.k.a Abore, and Abdurafiu Tijani, a herbalist, were arrested at different locations, and had confessed to killing three students of Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo.

Mr. Adeyanju noted that a report of a missing girl made at Fagun Police station in Ondo town on July 28 triggered police investigation that led to the arrest of the suspects.

He explained that one of the suspects, Mr. Adenitire, was arrested in a robbery incident in Ondo, and later confessed to the kidnap and killing of the missing girl for ritual.

He said further investigation led to the discovery of two other female students who had been killed for rituals disclosing that Mr. Adenitire’s confession led to the arrest of two other suspects who participated in the killing.

According to the police boss, Messrs. Adenitire and Fasanu specifically confessed to selling the bodies of the ladies to Mr. Tijani in Ore, who promised to pay N15 million for the parts of the ladies.

Admitting his involvement, Mr. Adenitire, 30, said he was yet to get any pay for the parts of the ladies delivered to the cleric.

“They promised to give us N5 million for a left breast and left hand and we were able to send three different bodies to them but they have not send the money before the police nabbed me,” he said.

“We have killed three girls and remove their breast and buried their remains in the bush. We gave the parts to the Alfa and Sile who is also part of us but has taken to his heels after our arrest.

“I was not there when the victims were killed but I was the one keeping vigil at the entrance of the bush and the operation was successful. I did not participate in the killing.”

Mr. Fasanu also made confessions, saying, “I was in my house when John Adenitire, Emir, told me he has business that can lead to cool money for us. He told me it’s about ritual and assured me there was no problem.

“We went out the second day around 9:30 p.m. and two girls and one boy were picked and we killed them before removing their parts while Sile took them to herbalists in Ore and Ijebu Igbo.”

Further shedding light on the arrest, Mr. Adeyanju noted that the suspects only made confessions to killing and mutilating the bodies of their victims for ritual purposes after series of interrogation.
“They took us to where they buried one of the victims, and we found the body already decomposing,” he said.

Two female students of the college, Oladepo Blessing and Oluwasemilore Mary, were earlier declared missing.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/242681-killed-three-students-removed-sold-breasts-n15-million-ritual-killers.html

OAM4J
Re: Ritualists Who Killed Students And Sold Their Breasts For 15m Caught. by DanseMacabre(m): 9:52am On Sep 08, 2017
shocked

Skull mining is getting more lucrative o!

5 million for left breast and left hand, instead of the normal 4 thousand naira per head we were used to.

I'm beginning to believe that Nigeria is indeed coming out of the closet of recession.

My only fear is that of the number of skull miners quadrupling because of this increase in demand now.
Re: Ritualists Who Killed Students And Sold Their Breasts For 15m Caught. by mikky4764(f): 9:52am On Sep 08, 2017
Of a truth, safety is of the Lord.
Re: Ritualists Who Killed Students And Sold Their Breasts For 15m Caught. by Zilifish: 9:55am On Sep 08, 2017
Re: Ritualists Who Killed Students And Sold Their Breasts For 15m Caught. by Nwodosis(m): 9:58am On Sep 08, 2017
That's serious!
Re: Ritualists Who Killed Students And Sold Their Breasts For 15m Caught. by Homeboiy: 10:34am On Sep 08, 2017
Only breasts for 15million

eyioo
Re: Ritualists Who Killed Students And Sold Their Breasts For 15m Caught. by StakerLives(m): 10:35am On Sep 08, 2017
cool

the yorubas are wicked, why use your fellow man for rituals?
Re: Ritualists Who Killed Students And Sold Their Breasts For 15m Caught. by StakerLives(m): 10:36am On Sep 08, 2017
DanseMacabre:
shocked

Skull mining is getting more lucrative o!

5 million for left breast and left hand, instead of the normal 4 thousand naira per head we were used to.

I'm beginning to believe that Nigeria is indeed coming out of the closet of recession.

My only fear is that of the number of skull miners quadrupling because of this increase in demand now.
cool

They claim that they are most civilized but still engage in stupid and wicked acts.

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Who Killed Students And Sold Their Breasts For 15m Caught. by chopping(m): 11:49am On Sep 08, 2017
TheLawTheLegal:
Three persons in the business of luring and kidnapping girls for the purpose of killing and selling their parts have been arrested by the Ondo State police command.

They have also confessed to have been involved in the kidnapping of students of the Adeyemi College of Education in Ondo town.

While parading the suspects at the police command in Akure on Thursday, newly deployed Commissioner of Police, Gbenga Adeyanju, said the suspects had been engaged in the crime for a while and had extended their activities to neighbouring states.

He said the suspects, John Adenitire, a.k.a Emir; Fisayo Fasanu, a.k.a Abore, and Abdurafiu Tijani, a herbalist, were arrested at different locations, and had confessed to killing three students of Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo.

Mr. Adeyanju noted that a report of a missing girl made at Fagun Police station in Ondo town on July 28 triggered police investigation that led to the arrest of the suspects.

He explained that one of the suspects, Mr. Adenitire, was arrested in a robbery incident in Ondo, and later confessed to the kidnap and killing of the missing girl for ritual.

He said further investigation led to the discovery of two other female students who had been killed for rituals disclosing that Mr. Adenitire’s confession led to the arrest of two other suspects who participated in the killing.

According to the police boss, Messrs. Adenitire and Fasanu specifically confessed to selling the bodies of the ladies to Mr. Tijani in Ore, who promised to pay N15 million for the parts of the ladies.

Admitting his involvement, Mr. Adenitire, 30, said he was yet to get any pay for the parts of the ladies delivered to the cleric.

“They promised to give us N5 million for a left breast and left hand and we were able to send three different bodies to them but they have not send the money before the police nabbed me,” he said.

“We have killed three girls and remove their breast and buried their remains in the bush. We gave the parts to the Alfa and Sile who is also part of us but has taken to his heels after our arrest.

“I was not there when the victims were killed but I was the one keeping vigil at the entrance of the bush and the operation was successful. I did not participate in the killing.”

Mr. Fasanu also made confessions, saying, “I was in my house when John Adenitire, Emir, told me he has business that can lead to cool money for us. He told me it’s about ritual and assured me there was no problem.

“We went out the second day around 9:30 p.m. and two girls and one boy were picked and we killed them before removing their parts while Sile took them to herbalists in Ore and Ijebu Igbo.”

Further shedding light on the arrest, Mr. Adeyanju noted that the suspects only made confessions to killing and mutilating the bodies of their victims for ritual purposes after series of interrogation.
“They took us to where they buried one of the victims, and we found the body already decomposing,” he said.

Two female students of the college, Oladepo Blessing and Oluwasemilore Mary, were earlier declared missing.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/242681-killed-three-students-removed-sold-breasts-n15-million-ritual-killers.html

OAM4J
what are they waiting for execute them
Re: Ritualists Who Killed Students And Sold Their Breasts For 15m Caught. by Funkybabee(f): 8:22pm On Sep 10, 2017
StakerLives:

cool

They claim that they are most civilized but still engage in stupid and wicked acts.

U done gentle oooo

What happened
Re: Ritualists Who Killed Students And Sold Their Breasts For 15m Caught. by edeXede: 8:32pm On Sep 10, 2017
embarassed
Re: Ritualists Who Killed Students And Sold Their Breasts For 15m Caught. by StakerLives(m): 10:25pm On Sep 10, 2017
Funkybabee:

U done gentle oooo
What happened
cool

been busy lately. By 26th of this month, i will resume duty fully.
Re: Ritualists Who Killed Students And Sold Their Breasts For 15m Caught. by emijo(m): 11:08pm On Sep 10, 2017
Ndi skull � miners at it again
Re: Ritualists Who Killed Students And Sold Their Breasts For 15m Caught. by Funkybabee(f): 9:25am On Sep 11, 2017
StakerLives:

cool

been busy lately. By 26th of this month, i will resume duty fully.

Chaiiiiii thank God oooooo

They done find work for my stakerLives oooooo

If not he will be shouting afonja up and down without sleeping

Jobless is not good ooo problem for my Afonjanian and ipodian shouting here on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Who Killed Students And Sold Their Breasts For 15m Caught. by StakerLives(m): 9:36am On Sep 11, 2017
Funkybabee:

Chaiiiiii thank God oooooo

They done find work for my stakerLives oooooo

If not he will be shouting afonja up and down without sleeping

Jobless is not good ooo problem for my Afonjanian and ipodian shouting here on Nairaland
cool

Go and register for Nairaland Beauty Paegent na, your attention is much needed there.
Re: Ritualists Who Killed Students And Sold Their Breasts For 15m Caught. by Funkybabee(f): 10:01am On Sep 11, 2017
StakerLives:

cool

Go and register for Nairaland Beauty Paegent na, your attention is much needed there.

Chaiii. See me see trouble

una go vote for Afonjania�� grin cheesy
Re: Ritualists Who Killed Students And Sold Their Breasts For 15m Caught. by StakerLives(m): 10:04am On Sep 11, 2017
Funkybabee:

Chaiii. See me see trouble
una go vote for Afonjania�� grin cheesy
cool

Lol forget all these socia media camouflage, i don't do tribalism.

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Who Killed Students And Sold Their Breasts For 15m Caught. by Funkybabee(f): 10:10am On Sep 11, 2017
StakerLives:

cool

Lol forget all these socia media camouflage, i don't do tribalism.

grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Death Of Justice! / I Asked My Client To Bring Human Parts To Scare Him – Herbalist / Four Arm Robbers Face Jungle Justice In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.