Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

"Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User (53632 Views)

Emmanuel Folorunso Abina Is Dead! Pastor Elijah Abina's Son Dies (Photo) / "Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User / Bishop Bridget Eagle Okafoagu Dies, Resurrects After 3 Days - Says Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 08, 2017
he is trying so hard to scam some gullible church goers grin grin
Re: "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User by obinna58(m): 3:19pm On Sep 08, 2017
tamethem:

What is happening to me is that Im wise enough to know it happens. When ppl comfirmed dead come back to life. Go google it and see that it happens to non christians also. what im driving at is that dont just conclude on stories that beats your imagination. No one has seen it all or knows it all. It happen all over the world although its rear but it happens religion apart.
Laughable
If someone needs to search, think that would be you cos it's seems like you haven't gone into advanced search(judging by ur post) don't just search with positive mindset, I mean search everything
You can as well go with YouTube
Re: "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User by nosa73(m): 3:22pm On Sep 08, 2017
fastgyal:
Who certified him dead?
once you're dead, you're dead!
that guy only went into coma for 3 days.
my brother u are right
Re: "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User by buchi16(f): 3:25pm On Sep 08, 2017
we r waitin to hear is experience in heaven n hell
Re: "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User by obinna58(m): 3:27pm On Sep 08, 2017
michaelwestern:

Google is your friend, there are miracles like this in usa. Andrew wommack, an American preacher always gives testimony of his son being raised from the dead in a mortuary just like this.

I don't know where you people got the idea that miracles only happen in Africa. Kenneth Hagin, Andrew Wommack, John G Lake, Kathryn Kulman, Billy Graham are Americans that have numerous documented miracles performed in their ministries. Like I said earlier Google is your friend.
Apply logical thinking and don't just search with only positive mindset, there are more bigger tricks performed In live camera, Theirs are just basics
Re: "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User by Foeniz(m): 3:33pm On Sep 08, 2017
Yes, Jesus Christ is alive
He is alive forever.
He can raise the day anytime, anywhere. Provided the people there believe it.

In this case, the wife been full of faith believed
She refused the report of the doctors.
Stood her ground that the husband was only sleeping, not dead.
Then Jesus saw their faith and step in.

He can step in anytime, any day. Faith is the key.
Amen
Re: "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:41pm On Sep 08, 2017
who satisfied him dead who read his brain cells to check he might be in coma, very possible, may God be glory if this claim is real, and may he meet the real dead if they are trying to mock God... Amen
Re: "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User by mechanics(m): 3:43pm On Sep 08, 2017
Resurrection power at work.
Re: "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User by Rapture4real(m): 3:48pm On Sep 08, 2017
Which one is God of Salvation Ministries. This is one of the problems we have 'demoninationalising' God as if He wasn't present in other churches.The Lord Jesus raised him from the dead.That's all.All glory should go to Him and Him alone.Thank you Jesus for the miracle. A confirmation that Jesus died and resurrected on the third day and has power of death.O death where is thy sting?
Re: "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 08, 2017
Another big hit for the gullible sheeps.
Re: "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User by hidhrhis(m): 3:57pm On Sep 08, 2017
u hardly see people survive embalming infact have never seen someone survive dat scam in high degree

1 Like

Re: "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User by abali29(m): 4:07pm On Sep 08, 2017
He's lucky he is not a muslim
Re: "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User by Eeroh95(m): 4:21pm On Sep 08, 2017
So after embalming he woke up...

Give me something better please

1 Like

Re: "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 08, 2017
Austinogiza:

A Port HARCOURT based pastor and lecturer, Pastor Wokoma David has been reported to have allegedly resurrected after he died and was taken to the mortuary.

A student of his announced, identified as  Itz Mhiz Anny, on Facebook, revealed he was in the mortuary for 2 days..

She wrote;

DEAD MAN JARKED BACK TO LIFE…WOKOMA DAVID is the pastor of salvation ministries igwuruta satellite church…he was pronounced dead on Monday nd was push to de mortuary & embalmed…
when the wife & other anointed men of God went to pray & praise God in UPTH the mortuary attendants made a silly comment ” abeg make una do quick bring the dead body” and the wife said to them” ma husband is not dead Bt sleeping..brothers and sisters as am talking to u now he has rose on the 3rd days…
Jesus is Lord & he inhabits in salvation ministries…mylecturerisalive

Comments followed her post with some doubting and others giving thanks…

Another Facebook user, Stanley Asonye, shared the same news, writing;

We are jubilating on the resurrection of our pastor” wokoma david ” he died on monday, embalmed in the mortuary $ rose today wednesday… Jesus is lord forever…

Pls visit>> https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/nigerian-pastor-resurrects-dead-3-days/
Martinez19... Are u reading what I'm reading?
Re: "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User by Ajeyo(m): 4:34pm On Sep 08, 2017
Death where is your sting?,Grave,where is your Victory?.
Re: "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User by autonomous22: 4:41pm On Sep 08, 2017
fastgyal:
Who certified him dead? once you're dead, you're dead! that guy only went into coma for 3 days.
You have a long way to go.....
Re: "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User by Martinez19(m): 4:42pm On Sep 08, 2017
kelvinrhs:

Perfectly staged.
Re: "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User by fortune1968: 5:04pm On Sep 08, 2017
tamethem:

You too can try the antics now. Claim you die and get embalmed (injected with chemical) and spend two days in the morgue. I guess you can reason it out how cold a morgue is.
blind follow follow .Fake pastors everywhere blind followership another wahala .

1 Like

Re: "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User by Chijosky(m): 5:15pm On Sep 08, 2017
What's dead may never die
Re: "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User by Martinez19(m): 5:24pm On Sep 08, 2017
kelvinrhs:

concerning the interview, I would like you to reconsider.
Re: "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User by peacemara54(m): 5:28pm On Sep 08, 2017
Check my signature
Re: "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User by Investnow2017: 5:31pm On Sep 08, 2017
Pastors expect to go to heaven when they die. Right? Why did this one choose to return to Nigeria again after a free entrance to heaven? He loves recession. Abi cheesy

Their days are numbered. Keep acting. Shameful that there are still some that would want to even give this SCAM a second thought.

Re: "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User by kullozone(m): 5:35pm On Sep 08, 2017
bankylan:

You are just brain dead. Is your life better than that of an average church goer? Be truthful to yourself, is your life worthy of emulation? If you have never experienced the power of God before, it your wahala and no matter what you say will question the power of God.

Lmao! Man of god, why are you insulting me na cheesy . I'd rather be a mad man than to live in the kind of slavery that you're in right now.
Mumu man cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 08, 2017
fortune1968:
blind follow follow .Fake pastors everywhere blind followership another wahala .

You are right Fake pastors full everywhere. Very correct but calling me blind follow follow is where you got it wrong.

Like I said on another thread that 90-95 percent of the so called prophets are fake. And that is the reason i dont visit prophets and dont even go to my own pastor with my problems. I dont.

I have not said the story is true because I dont know the guy and it all could be arranged YES. But for anyone to say its fake is wrong too except if that person is an atheist that really doesnt believe in God.

All Im saying and will still continue to say is you dont just come into conclusion on issues. I and you dont know how it all happened. But is it impossible for such to happen? I will say NO .

Except you dont believe there is a God in heaven but if you believe that nothing is impossible for God then its very possible.
Re: "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User by Killurself: 5:57pm On Sep 08, 2017
Yes, is miracle working God but all dis arrange pastors, he want to promote his ministry. And he will soon release massage cassette how he saw Satan and Jesus, how he jump enter hell fire come back,how angel carry him show him paradise. Well lies are marketing than truth.
Re: "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User by olurock123: 5:58pm On Sep 08, 2017
Miracle working God.... may ur name alone be adore 4eva
Re: "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User by babs3g: 6:04pm On Sep 08, 2017
Topgainer:
Most likely he was taken to the mortuary alive but unconscious and regained consciousness there just as they brought the body for embalming.
They cannot resurrect any dead mosquito let alone a dead person. They should take the prayers to the other corpses at the mortuary. Subject that jamboree to thorough investigation and see the claim to the resurrection of the dead Wokoma David, fail woefully.
Even the wife knew her husband was sleeping but the church marketers so quick to attribute the powers that Prophet Ibiyeomie lacked to his ministry are there in their numbers promoting the franchise. T.B. Joshua with all the powers he professes performed a stunt on a 'dead' man in his Church but the clips proved beyond doubt it was staged. Since then, he never replayed that clip and he has not staged another like that one.
you too can try it, go to the mortuary alive and sleep there for 48hrs and come back alive to testily, i will then believe your claim
Re: "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User by gabsuccess(m): 6:46pm On Sep 08, 2017
JESUS REIGNS FOREVER.
Re: "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User by Topgainer: 7:03pm On Sep 08, 2017
babs3g:

you too can try it, go to the mortuary alive and sleep there for 48hrs and come back alive to testily, i will then believe your claim
If you believed any line in that marketing write up then I have no business convincing you that you are easily and thoroughly brainwashed by the gimmicks of slave Master gods of men. Where do I start from? Should I tell you that nobody died, nobody resurrected, that the testimony is completely false and staged. But I believe some pastors can sleep in morgue for reasons best known to them, sleep in cemetery, in deep pits, some dare to be buried alive and were exhumed cold dead. I will not make myself available for men like Ibiyeomie to use for experimentation. He and his gang should start from resurrecting a bag of dead crayfish in any popular Market. Raising an embalmed Wokoma David in a big teaching hospital is the extreme of stage shows. Nobody gave Bishop Ibiyeomie and his gang such powers, get that into your head.

1 Like

Re: "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User by Topgainer: 7:11pm On Sep 08, 2017
tamethem:

I have not said the story is true because I dont know the guy and it all could be arranged YES. But for anyone to say its fake is wrong too except if that person is an atheist that really doesnt believe in God.
Except you dont believe there is a God in heaven but if you believe that nothing is impossible for God then its very possible.
Child, one day you will begin to see things the way they are not from an illusive perspective. I am not an Atheist and I say without mincing words that whatever happened there was completely staged. Nobody was truely dead.
You don't need such dramas and lies to make people believe in God.
Re: "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User by aalangel(f): 7:19pm On Sep 08, 2017
ayourbamie:
Only Jesus has power to raise the dead. I just hope some gullible ppl will not come and start worshipping this man as the new Jesus or Jesus of PH

Are you quoting the Bible or one IFA book? Only Jesus?? For real?
Re: "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User by attention007(m): 7:28pm On Sep 08, 2017
ayourbamie:
Only Jesus has power to raise the dead. I just hope some gullible ppl will not come and start worshipping this man as the new Jesus or Jesus of PH

Abeg read your Bible and stop commenting rubbish

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death / Picture Of A Mosque & Church Side-By-Side In Jos / White Garment Church Members Twerk In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.